Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2919 2920 [2921] 2922 2923 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4894866 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #43800 on: August 22, 2017, 11:51:30 AM »

Forgive me, curisoity is a weakness of mine (were I a cat, I would be dead by now) you don't care, not a fan of medieval fantasy?

No. I just have other things I'd rather watch right now.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43801 on: August 22, 2017, 01:26:28 PM »

It's a lack of HBO combined with not caring enough to find an internet stream.

I feel you on the not caring to watch over the nets. But the show is oh so worth watching.

while on my brilliant but somewhat rampant thoughts.....I've been wandering around the internet checking on an Idea I have running around the last couple days.
nobody combined star wars and go carts....yet.  Grin

Perhaps not. But........................

You can take Mario Kart tours of Tokyo. They even provide costumes.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43802 on: August 22, 2017, 06:41:56 PM »

Time for some laughs

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHptn_3RyYE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHptn_3RyYE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY</a>

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #43803 on: August 23, 2017, 01:20:22 AM »

Good Mail day....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43804 on: August 23, 2017, 02:31:09 PM »

Good Mail day....

What is it?

Sig by For Tyeth

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #43805 on: August 23, 2017, 04:26:16 PM »

Good Mail day....

Go, Go, Darth Tepes!

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43806 on: August 23, 2017, 05:02:39 PM »

Go, Go, Darth Tepes!
Ok, now I see it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #43807 on: August 23, 2017, 10:56:59 PM »

Peach season at its peak here in Box Elder County of Northern Utah, so I got to making one of the two best things you can make with fresh peeled peaches: homemade peach ice cream!  Have a virtual bowl of peach ice cream, if you like...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSPT2nRCA4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSPT2nRCA4</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FZPPQnXgm8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FZPPQnXgm8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXeLTU-7i9Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXeLTU-7i9Y</a>

The second thing? Well, of course, that's peach cobbler - duh!  Grin  That's the plan for this week.  Tongue

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #43808 on: August 23, 2017, 10:58:05 PM »

Peach season at its peak here in Box Elder County of Northern Utah, so I got to making one of the two best things you can make with fresh peeled peaches:  homemade peach ice cream!  Have a virtual bowl of peach ice cream, if you like...

The second thing? Well, of course, that's peach cobbler - duh!  Grin  That's the plan for this week.  Tongue

Kinda makes me want to live in Utah. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #43809 on: August 23, 2017, 11:00:12 PM »

*drools*

I am getting ready to start picking grapes at any time. Going to have grape jam for a year  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #43810 on: August 23, 2017, 11:07:43 PM »

*drools*

I am getting ready to start picking grapes at any time. Going to have grape jam for a year  Grin
I forgot to add - the best way to each homemade peach ice cream, btw, is to also slice fresh peaches on top of that homemade peach ice cream. Ok, now I'm drooling. I'm gonna go have some right now.  Tongue

Grape jam and Blackberry jam are my two favorite jams of all time   Grin  My in-laws had home grown grapes at their place for a long time and made homemade grape juice every year. It was sublime and we had masonry jars full of it to last us all winter long. It was therapeutic, too. If you got sick just drink some pure grape juice from the vine and it helped a great deal.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #43811 on: August 23, 2017, 11:23:52 PM »

Peach season at its peak here in Box Elder County of Northern Utah, so I got to making one of the two best things you can make with fresh peeled peaches: homemade peach ice cream!  Have a virtual bowl of peach ice cream, if you like...

The second thing? Well, of course, that's peach cobbler - duh!  Grin  That's the plan for this week.  Tongue

Are you sure that you aren't a Sith making us watch this ?  What a beautiful bonding moment/memory with your dad.  That ice cream looks fantastic and the thought of peach cobbler...  My mom made the best peach pies.  

Note to self.  Swing by grocery store on way to pick up pizza and fresh coffee.  Perhaps they just might have something peachy.  It's a terrible temptation when those stores are located right underneath my apt.  Can't even do a long walk to and from... to burn off the incoming calories lol.  Cheesy

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #43812 on: August 24, 2017, 12:03:47 AM »

Are you sure that you aren't a Sith making us watch this ?  What a beautiful bonding moment/memory with your dad.  That ice cream looks fantastic and the thought of peach cobbler...  My mom made the best peach pies.  

Note to self.  Swing by grocery store on way to pick up pizza and fresh coffee.  Perhaps they just might have something peachy.  It's a terrible temptation when those stores are located right underneath my apt.  Can't even do a long walk to and from... to burn off the incoming calories lol.  Cheesy
Admittedly, I felt Sithy tempting y'all with this. I wish I could send you some peaches, but I don't think they'd make it. Yeah, those are pretty vivid memories for me indeed. I remember my Dad telling me how the ice has to be crushed down to as fine as possible to make the smoothest texture, and to layer the rock salt and ice to make a brine cold enough to freeze it. I still have the original recipe booklet that came with the ice cream maker. I guess you could say it's a piece of history I'm holding on to for as long as possible, not to mention it still makes DAMN good ice cream. It's like the canister is magical or something. The force is strong with this ice cream maker.  Cheesy

I've got my hopes you might find something there at the grocery store, though I understand whatcha mean about the distance factor. I recently purchased a sit/stand desk from IKEA since I work from home most of the time and my arse is planted in the seat for most of the day. It's giving me new vitality to stand for several 20-30 minute periods during the day, especially after eating lunch and not feeling like "eat and sit".

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #43813 on: August 24, 2017, 12:12:17 AM »

I've got my hopes you might find something there at the grocery store, though I understand whatcha mean about the distance factor. I recently purchased a sit/stand desk from IKEA since I work from home most of the time and my arse is planted in the seat for most of the day. It's giving me new vitality to stand for several 20-30 minute periods during the day, especially after eating lunch and not feeling like "eat and sit".

Honestly... when I was sitting for so long working on that saber for the customization challenge I must have gained 5 lbs.  Have this computer program thing where it beeps to remind you that it is time to get up and stretch and move around.  Today I have been on the computer for way too long and my stiffer neck is reminding me.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #43814 on: August 24, 2017, 12:51:05 AM »

Awh yeah that sitting still in one position for too long is a killer. I remember the first time it happened to me, I go to stand up and ZING a pinch in my back I'd never felt before, and I was like, what the hell?! Yeah, our bodies weren't meant to be still like that. We're not meant to be statues, yet we impersonate a statue so often in today's world in front of a computer. The Sit/Stand desk has a hand crank to raise/lower it, so it takes about a minute to raise to full height and it's grrrrreat! That program is a great idea, though, and I should probably use that in combination with my sit/stand desk to remind me to raise the desk. What is that program called?

Pages: 1 ... 2919 2920 [2921] 2922 2923 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: