Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2921 2922 [2923] 2924 2925 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4896601 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #43830 on: August 25, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »

well, things came up on their end....meeting is a bust.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43831 on: August 25, 2017, 04:24:19 PM »

well, things came up on their end....meeting is a bust.
The meeting is a bust, but not the deal?

Don't want to outshine over your potential misery, but................................Have you ever received news that instantly makes 3 weeks of stress and worry instantly disappear?

It's a good feeling.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #43832 on: August 25, 2017, 04:36:40 PM »

The meeting is a bust, but not the deal?

Don't want to outshine over your potential misery, but................................Have you ever received news that instantly makes 3 weeks of stress and worry instantly disappear?

It's a good feeling.

just the meeting, about 15min phone conversation. he WANTS this to happen, he's heard about our reputation from other sources. (good PR pays off)
plus last yr's movie debut left quite an impression with the staff there. so it's pretty much going to happen....just nail down details and what we can pull for stunts (saber fights) and where we can setup our table for promotion.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43833 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:14 PM »

just the meeting, about 15min phone conversation. he WANTS this to happen, he's heard about our reputation from other sources. (good PR pays off)
plus last yr's movie debut left quite an impression with the staff there. so it's pretty much going to happen....just nail down details and what we can pull for stunts (saber fights) and where we can setup our table for promotion.
Let me know if you need more DS.  Cool

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #43834 on: August 25, 2017, 08:11:44 PM »

Buying some tickets for the "Live at Pompeď" from Dave Gilmour the 13rd of september

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #43835 on: August 26, 2017, 01:07:04 AM »

Buying some tickets for the "Live at Pompeď" from Dave Gilmour the 13rd of september

I am officially insanely jealous. That's going to be an incredible show.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #43836 on: August 26, 2017, 04:10:47 AM »

I've been obsessed with the song "Nightlight" by Silversun Pickups lately.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH44kWTs2ok" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH44kWTs2ok</a>

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #43837 on: August 26, 2017, 05:19:09 AM »

Let me know if you need more DS.  Cool

at this rate Logos....we might as well start a chapter in your state and start pulling stunts there.  Grin

on a side note, thinking back to the conversation and his words "exclusive" (the other guys were mentioned" I think we just shut them out for any chance of them trying to make a showing for the weekend.  Roll Eyes

who's scruffy looking?

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #43838 on: August 26, 2017, 09:19:59 AM »

I am officially insanely jealous. That's going to be an incredible show.

It will be in theater, for one night only and it is worldwide

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/david-gilmour-live-at-pompeii-movie/

Maybe there is a theater near you live Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #43839 on: August 26, 2017, 03:26:24 PM »

It will be in theater, for one night only and it is worldwide

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/david-gilmour-live-at-pompeii-movie/

Maybe there is a theater near you live Wink

YES THERE IS!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for mentioning this.

The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #43840 on: August 26, 2017, 06:42:38 PM »

YES THERE IS!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for mentioning this.

You are more than welcome Wink Always a pleasure to give information to Pink Floyd fan  Grin

I was in his show 2 years ago when he came in France ... It was awesomenessly (not sure if the word exists lol) awesome. Dave G. is one of the most amazing guitar player and singer in this univers ... Comfortably Numb in the Roman Amphitheater of Orange was one of the most powerful moment in my life Wink

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #43841 on: August 26, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »

You are more than welcome Wink Always a pleasure to give information to Pink Floyd fan  Grin

I was in his show 2 years ago when he came in France ... It was awesomenessly (not sure if the word exists lol) awesome. Dave G. is one of the most amazing guitar player and singer in this univers ... Comfortably Numb in the Roman Amphitheater of Orange was one of the most powerful moment in my life Wink

I was lucky enough to see Pink Floyd on their 1994 tour for the Division Bell album at RFK Stadium is Washinton, D.C.

If only I could have made it to the H2O show when all four of them performed together for one last time.....

Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #43842 on: August 27, 2017, 07:25:03 AM »

Double posting because it's been more than 12 hours, it's 3:16am here, I'm bored, and I can.

The very last (first?) thread in this forum is Deep wishing everyone a Merry Christmas back in 2010.

In other news today, the only time my back, shoulders and neck don't hurt is when I'm practicing with my sabers. Either that or I'm focused on not hitting anything that I don't notice the pain.

My opinion: 32" blades are weird. I'm perfectly comfortable with 36" blades, and 24" ones work fine as well. But the 32" ones are just a weird length to me. They're this odd in between length that doesn't work right for anything.

My two new Pyrestone Orange LEDs are different shades of orange. One is Pyrestone, the other is closer to Blood Orange I think. And I'm ok with this  Grin

One of my favorite lines from a TV show: "You may not be who you are."

Perhaps I should get some sleep. Or at least feed my cats before they decide to eat me.

Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #43843 on: August 27, 2017, 07:30:19 AM »

I was lucky enough to see Pink Floyd on their 1994 tour for the Division Bell album at RFK Stadium is Washinton, D.C.

If only I could have made it to the H2O show when all four of them performed together for one last time.....

1994, as it was yesterday ... for me it was at the Tony Garnier Hall in Lyon.

July 2005, i lived in Windsor, Ontario, and for the first time, a company (AOL if i remember) provided a complete free streaming service for the Live 8 event. I watched More than 10 hours of live music and finally, in the middle of the night, from Hyde Park in London, we had that (and it is all good):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQTKSWULu8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQTKSWULu8</a>

And considering the reaction of the audience, i was not the only one who waited  Grin

Double posting because it's been more than 12 hours, it's 3:16am here, I'm bored, and I can.

The very last (first?) thread in this forum is Deep wishing everyone a Merry Christmas back in 2010.

In other news today, the only time my back, shoulders and neck don't hurt is when I'm practicing with my sabers. Either that or I'm focused on not hitting anything that I don't notice the pain.

My opinion: 32" blades are weird. I'm perfectly comfortable with 36" blades, and 24" ones work fine as well. But the 32" ones are just a weird length to me. They're this odd in between length that doesn't work right for anything.

My two new Pyrestone Orange LEDs are different shades of orange. One is Pyrestone, the other is closer to Blood Orange I think. And I'm ok with this  Grin

One of my favorite lines from a TV show: "You may not be who you are."

Perhaps I should get some sleep. Or at least feed my cats before they decide to eat me.

32" is perfect for my own style lol

It is 9h33 here ... woke up one hour ago because of my daughters ... have a good night Wink

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #43844 on: August 27, 2017, 01:35:10 PM »

So I was just perusing the pics US put up on facewebz and someone did a really great Darth Sidious that has me nerding hardcore. Had to share  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 2921 2922 [2923] 2924 2925 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: