Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2984 2985 [2986] 2987 2988 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4901799 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #44775 on: November 14, 2017, 11:07:15 PM »

No. No white stuff for me. I don't like snow. It's cold. I like cool. Something between 65 and 75 degrees.

Didn't mean snow, I'm from MS, doesn't snow but it does Ice over and makes everything a bluish white in the moonlight.  Colder the better...must be the Viking in me Tongue

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #44776 on: November 14, 2017, 11:48:38 PM »

Would you guys stop with the double entendre, now you have me thinking of powder... ummm talcum of course.  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44777 on: November 15, 2017, 01:10:57 AM »

Didn't mean snow, I'm from MS, doesn't snow but it does Ice over and makes everything a bluish white in the moonlight.  Colder the better...must be the Viking in me Tongue

Really?  I'm from MS myself.

Would you guys stop with the double entendre, now you have me thinking of powder... ummm talcum of course.  Wink

Of course  Tongue

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #44778 on: November 15, 2017, 04:09:18 AM »

I hate when its cold out, if I don't keep my mouthpiece in my pocket for fifteen minutes before I pick up a trumpet or cornet my lips stick to it. And I play inside. In other news, I may have accidentally offered to let the eldest child of one of my coworkers borrow a trumpet while his is in the shop because "his friend thought it would be funny to throw it in the air and catch it, he managed to cushion the landing so it wasn't too bad though.". Curse my big fat mouth.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #44779 on: November 15, 2017, 08:04:02 AM »

The thing is that, as far as I can tell, I'm not depressed because of life. That mess I can deal with. This just feels like no matter what I'm doing, the joy in it is instantaneously fleeting.
Have you tried to take your saber and exterminate the people of a tiny planet Huh You should be better after that ...  Grin

Sorry to read that ...

Have you tried chocolate medicine??? Wink

To be serious, maybe it is just the "End of Year" effect ... not enough of Sun and things like that ...

Maybe you have just to take your saber and exterminate the people of a tiny planet ... you will feel better that

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44780 on: November 15, 2017, 02:03:54 PM »

Have you tried to take your saber and exterminate the people of a tiny planet Huh You should be better after that ...  Grin
Seeing as my ship is in the shop, the only tiny planet available for extermination would be Terra. And there are just too many fly hunnies here to exterminate everyone. Wink

Have you tried chocolate medicine??? Wink
ALWAYS

To be serious, maybe it is just the "End of Year" effect ... not enough of Sun and things like that ...
Possibly, but I never feel it like this. At least not until February, after I've endured months of this accursed season.

Maybe you have just to take your saber and exterminate the people of a tiny planet ... you will feel better that
Again.....too many fly hunnies.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #44781 on: November 15, 2017, 02:53:34 PM »

Seeing as my ship is in the shop, the only tiny planet available for extermination would be Terra. And there are just too many fly hunnies here to exterminate everyone. Wink
ALWAYS
Possibly, but I never feel it like this. At least not until February, after I've endured months of this accursed season.
Again.....too many fly hunnies.

I think i can understand ...

On a side note .... i can not translate/understand "Hunnies"

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #44782 on: November 15, 2017, 02:55:27 PM »

Babes, chicks, honeys, attractive women, thots

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44783 on: November 15, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »

What he said vvv

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #44784 on: November 15, 2017, 03:01:06 PM »

Thanks

What he said vvv

And thanks Wink

Well ... Now i have to picture this extermination ....

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44785 on: November 15, 2017, 03:19:19 PM »

Thanks

And thanks Wink

Well ... Now i have to picture this extermination ....
Well I could always be selective in my extermination. Decimate the ranks, so to speak.

Sig by For Tyeth

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #44786 on: November 15, 2017, 03:34:53 PM »

The thing is that, as far as I can tell, I'm not depressed because of life. That mess I can deal with. This just feels like no matter what I'm doing, the joy in it is instantaneously fleeting.

I hardly find enjoyment in anything I used to.  I learned to enjoy new things.  Try something new and um...try not to be so negative about it.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #44787 on: November 15, 2017, 03:48:37 PM »

Well I could always be selective in my extermination. Decimate the ranks, so to speak.

Good !!!! You will enjoy, for sure  Grin

Have a DS point and have fun Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44788 on: November 15, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »

I hardly find enjoyment in anything I used to.  I learned to enjoy new things.  Try something new and um...try not to be so negative about it.
I'm a creature of severe habit. Part of the enjoyment comes from the familiarity.

I did find some enjoyment in the Zen of dismantling some of my LEGO Minecraft sets last night. There was a bright point in the anticipated prospect of 21 LEGO sets to reconstruct.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44789 on: November 15, 2017, 04:39:23 PM »

well, hoping to challenge your crafting skills here shortly, maybe keep you mentally occupied for a bit.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 2984 2985 [2986] 2987 2988 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: