Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2993 2994 [2995] 2996 2997 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4895228 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44910 on: November 28, 2017, 09:07:30 PM »

I would love to do this kind of crap.
Maybe we could pull it off at the theatre during the premiere

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44911 on: November 28, 2017, 09:15:16 PM »

Maybe we could pull it off at the theatre during the premiere
Are you coming out to bB's event?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44912 on: November 28, 2017, 09:19:35 PM »

Are you coming out to bB's event?
Yeah, figured he would have mentioned that. No one else from IL does a damn thing... also it gives me a good reason to take a few days off work and I get to hang out with other SW nerds   Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44913 on: November 28, 2017, 10:09:29 PM »

Yeah, figured he would have mentioned that. No one else from IL does a damn thing... also it gives me a good reason to take a few days off work and I get to hang out with other SW nerds   Grin
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT. I too am taking some time off. If you want to stop off in Elkhart, we can carpool the rest of the way in my car. Save you some gas.

I totally had thoughts of doing a Benny-Hill-esque scene with the Jedi chasing me down. Now it can be chasing usdown. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #44914 on: November 28, 2017, 10:18:24 PM »

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT. I too am taking some time off. If you want to stop off in Elkhart, we can carpool the rest of the way in my car. Save you some gas.

I totally had thoughts of doing a Benny-Hill-esque scene with the Jedi chasing me down. Now it can be chasing usdown
. Grin Grin Grin

You MUST make a video !!

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44915 on: November 28, 2017, 10:19:32 PM »

You MUST make a video !!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........................I'm not very good with videos. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44916 on: November 28, 2017, 10:28:58 PM »

I'll PM you about it

I totally had thoughts of doing a Benny-Hill-esque scene with the Jedi chasing me down. Now it can be chasing usdown. Grin Grin Grin
This. We need to do this.

Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44917 on: November 29, 2017, 05:12:25 AM »

right...and since the theatre is in the mall... Grin I'm sure the crowd would cheese over antics.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44918 on: November 29, 2017, 02:19:36 PM »

right...and since the theatre is in the mall... Grin I'm sure the crowd would cheese over antics.
Bigger question: You said the theatre was good with shenanigans (where's Nox when you need her?), but what does the mall have to say? Cuz if they're cool, we could raise some serious hell I mean, have some real fun.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44919 on: November 29, 2017, 02:46:39 PM »

Bigger question: You said the theatre was good with shenanigans (where's Nox when you need her?), but what does the mall have to say? Cuz if they're cool, we could raise some serious hell I mean, have some real fun.

Excellent

Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #44920 on: November 29, 2017, 03:27:53 PM »

I don't think management would let things fly without throwing cash at them.....but we could have a talk with security about looking the other way for a few antics, I know I can get FYE in on this no problem. (already talking to us about the dvd release) lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #44921 on: November 29, 2017, 03:34:08 PM »

I don't think management would let things fly without throwing cash at them.....but we could have a talk with security about looking the other way for a few antics, I know I can get FYE in on this no problem. (already talking to us about the dvd release) lol

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #44922 on: November 29, 2017, 07:10:03 PM »

Massive snow attack forecasted this night ... have to drive a lot tomorrow ... It will be fun on the road  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #44923 on: November 29, 2017, 07:19:44 PM »

Massive snow attack forecasted this night ... have to drive a lot tomorrow ... It will be fun on the road  Grin
Oh fun.

Darkside Points Please

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #44924 on: November 30, 2017, 01:28:18 AM »

GET THIS KID A SABERSTAFF, STAT!!!!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Pages: 1 ... 2993 2994 [2995] 2996 2997 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: