Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3047 3048 [3049] 3050 3051 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4900708 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45720 on: February 27, 2018, 05:13:50 PM »

frell!

Did you at least get the girl? Wink

In other news...either my troll is retardedly determined to whittle my points down, or...........is so dense he doesn't actually look at what he's attempting to take away. So slave away, fool. You may as well try to move a mountain one pebble at a time.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45721 on: February 27, 2018, 05:27:45 PM »

The Girl is... complicated.

I'm frankly terrified of the situation.

I'm not scared that she'll say yes or no.

I'm scared that saying something will alter our existing friendship to where it's untenable.

I'm scared of losing her as part of my life entirely.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #45722 on: February 27, 2018, 05:40:14 PM »

I'm scared that saying something will alter our existing friendship to where it's untenable.

This is a very classical situation, unfortunately ...

... and unfortunately, there is not a good solution ...

Maybe you can take your chance ... if she is a very good friend maybe this friendship will survive what ever you will do ...

But saying that is easy and a little hypocritical from me:

I was you once ... and i was afraid too ... so i did nothing ... She is still a very good friend and i have made another girl my wife ... and i have no regrets ...

Hope you will find the answer man ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45723 on: February 27, 2018, 06:19:00 PM »

In war, much must be risked in order to gain. Otherwise you must content yourself to remain on neutral ground.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU</a>

But I agree with Seb; if a romantic relationship doesn't work, a strong friendship will endure.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45724 on: February 27, 2018, 07:15:22 PM »

So I failed my math class already...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45725 on: February 27, 2018, 07:22:45 PM »

one more con found out we exist and started frothing at the mouth for us to show.
starting to realize I started a legacy.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45726 on: February 27, 2018, 07:23:18 PM »

How? There's always one right answer to every question. Did you remember to show your work?

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45727 on: February 27, 2018, 07:24:48 PM »

This seems pessimistic

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #45728 on: February 27, 2018, 07:33:59 PM »

How? There's always one right answer to every question. Did you remember to show your work?

Just because there's a right answer doesn't mean mine were right.

I actually left most of the questions blank, because I don't know what I'm doing, and had no idea how to even begin to solve them.

This seems pessimistic

I did so poorly on the first two exams, it's not possible to pass with those two scores, regardless of how well I do in the remainder of the exams. I asked my professor, and he told me this.

(Sig by me!)

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45729 on: February 27, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »

I actually left most of the questions blank, because I don't know what I'm doing, and had no idea how to even begin to solve them.

I did so poorly on the first two exams, it's not possible to pass with those two scores, regardless of how well I do in the remainder of the exams. I asked my professor, and he told me this.

Sorry to read that Brook .... Sad

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #45730 on: February 27, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »

Sorry to read that Brook .... Sad

I actually started to cry a bit during the test yesterday. As soon as I got in my car, the water works started. Sad

(Sig by me!)

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45731 on: February 27, 2018, 07:48:08 PM »

I actually started to cry a bit during the test yesterday. As soon as I got in my car, the water works started. Sad

Sad

No 2nd chance exam?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45732 on: February 27, 2018, 07:58:01 PM »

Alright, see a problem fix a problem. If I can coach a friend through polynomials via text, I can probably coach you through PMs.....if you're up for it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45733 on: February 27, 2018, 08:04:40 PM »

Alright, see a problem fix a problem. If I can coach a friend through polynomials via text, I can probably coach you through PMs.....if you're up for it.

Logos is right ... If you have question, maybe you can make a topic Wink

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #45734 on: February 27, 2018, 08:24:31 PM »

Sad

No 2nd chance exam?

I'm probably going to beg tomorrow. I'm reasonably sure I could pass the first exam, as I actually have an okay grasp of that material now.

That's actually why I didn't study this chapter at all, I was trying to get the previous down still(in typical math fashion, they build on each other) and simply ran out of time.

We can try later on in the week. Smiley

Logos is right ... If you have question, maybe you can make a topic Wink

That's probably worth a try as well. Smiley

(Sig by me!)

Pages: 1 ... 3047 3048 [3049] 3050 3051 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: