Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3063 3064 [3065] 3066 3067 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4895497 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45960 on: March 21, 2018, 04:02:58 AM »

count me in, though at this point in time I can't do much.

I'm sure you know people, places, events. it turns into a network real quick.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #45961 on: March 21, 2018, 09:16:09 AM »

Incredible how a two years old little girl can change your clean living room into a war zone during a 10 min call ...

...  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45962 on: March 21, 2018, 01:01:34 PM »

Incredible how a two years old little girl can change your clean living room into a war zone during a 10 min call ...

...  Grin

10 minutes? Wow. She's slow. Wink

The Jedi have no hope....

Preach, brutha. Preach.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45963 on: March 21, 2018, 01:15:12 PM »

10 minutes? Wow. She's slow. Wink

LOL

You look impressive DT Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #45964 on: March 21, 2018, 01:50:28 PM »

...  Grin

pretty sure that's one of the reasons they're called "terrible two's"  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45965 on: March 21, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »

Yes. It gets to a point you just stop picking up after them and declare the room a "toy room" Maybe the house will be clean by the time she hits high school  Tongue

My poor sister still has hopes of a clean living room someday....

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45966 on: March 21, 2018, 02:19:07 PM »

But living rooms are the best to take over, because no one ever uses them. Plus like "driveway", the term living room is a gross misnomer.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45967 on: March 21, 2018, 02:26:18 PM »

But living rooms are the best to take over, because no one ever uses them. Plus like "driveway", the term living room is a gross misnomer.
I think family room/ living room is one of those things that change depending on geography and culture. Around here, living room is the place everyone hangs out, watches tv etc. The family room is more formal and generally not used unless for special occasions.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45968 on: March 21, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »

I think family room/ living room is one of those things that change depending on geography and culture. Around here, living room is the place everyone hangs out, watched tv etc. The family room is more formal and generally not used unless for special occasions.
Not in my house. The "living"room is where family congregates when visiting, and the family room is where everyone lives/spends most their time.

Likewise, you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45969 on: March 21, 2018, 02:31:56 PM »

I think family room/ living room is one of those things that change depending on geography and culture. Around here, living room is the place everyone hangs out, watched tv etc. The family room is more formal and generally not used unless for special occasions.

Here, living room is the room where we live Tongue

It is a "big room" that includes kitchen, TV, dinning ...

And as LAK sister, i still have hope of a clean living room one day LOL

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45970 on: March 21, 2018, 02:36:38 PM »

Likewise, you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway.
Now here, the driveway is where you pull up to the garage. We park on the driveway as well as drive on it. The parkway is actually considered the grassy strip between the sidewalk and street. Isn't it funny how such a short distance has such a drastic change in meanings?

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45971 on: March 21, 2018, 02:37:56 PM »

Now here, the driveway is where you pull up to the garage. We park on the driveway as well as drive on it. The parkway is actually considered the grassy strip between the sidewalk and street. Isn't it funny how such a short distance has such a drastic change in meanings?
But I assume you're familiar with the abbreviation PKWY?

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45972 on: March 21, 2018, 02:38:19 PM »

But I assume you're familiar with the abbreviation PKWY?
Yes. I believe the term also applies to alleyways but we don't have many in my area. Start getting those closer to Chi.

Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #45973 on: March 21, 2018, 03:02:03 PM »

Yes. I believe the term also applies to alleyways but we don't have many in my area. Start getting those closer to Chi.

the big Jeep plant in Toledo is on Willys PKWY.  Cheesy
so yes, I am familiar with the term too well.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45974 on: March 21, 2018, 03:35:18 PM »

Them big city folk with all their fancy words and book learnin'.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 3063 3064 [3065] 3066 3067 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: