Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3074 3075 [3076] 3077 3078 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4893377 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46125 on: April 10, 2018, 05:29:11 PM »

Some of my younger coworkers heard that I started playing airsoft and want me to come out and play a few games with them this weekend. All three of them are hard core speed-softers and think its funny that I prefer to snipe, but they have agreed to play on the big outdoor field so I don't have to rent an M-4 and get shot up because I'm slow. I have a bad feeling about this.
Time to up your game.

I got invited once to go paintballing. More specifically woodsballing, I'm more into speedball. No one told me, so I showed up in a bright blue jersey. At first everyone thought "easy mark," until I pulled out my Ion. Then they were all "oh shell", because I had the fastest marker. This meant that my blue jersey told them to run away. My squad ended up with little engagement. Sad Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #46126 on: April 10, 2018, 05:45:10 PM »

Time to up your game.

I got invited once to go paintballing. More specifically woodsballing, I'm more into speedball. No one told me, so I showed up in a bright blue jersey. At first everyone thought "easy mark," until I pulled out my Ion. Then they were all "oh shell", because I had the fastest marker. This meant that my blue jersey told them to run away. My squad ended up with little engagement. Sad Wink

Having grown up in the 80's, where I did, I saw "I'm more into speedball." and my brain went somewhere entirely else...  LOL

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46127 on: April 10, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »

Having grown up in the 80's, where I did, I saw "I'm more into speedball." and my brain went somewhere entirely else...  LOL
Having missed out entirely on the drug induced nightmare known as the '70s, I had to look up what you were referring to.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #46128 on: April 10, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »

old enough that I heard of them. comical since I was a Woodstock baby. (yeah my 1st concert I was 4months)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #46129 on: April 10, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »

Having missed out entirely on the drug induced nightmare known as the '70s, I had to look up what you were referring to.

Youngin. Wink

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46130 on: April 10, 2018, 07:11:06 PM »

Youngin. Wink
Only 4 less than you.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #46131 on: April 10, 2018, 07:20:23 PM »

looks like Houston was a blast for one of our Mi. crew.

and the council pulled off another cover shot on the page!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #46132 on: April 10, 2018, 07:24:15 PM »

looks like Houston was a blast for one of our Mi. crew.

It wasn't Houston bB, it was Dallas. The two are nothing alike.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #46133 on: April 10, 2018, 07:48:56 PM »

It wasn't Houston bB, it was Dallas. The two are nothing alike.

Yeah, Houston is better in every respect.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #46134 on: April 10, 2018, 11:17:18 PM »

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? If you didn't you missed seeing Katy Perry cosplay Supreme Leader Snoke. LOL  Cheesy

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #46135 on: April 10, 2018, 11:49:36 PM »

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? If you didn't you missed seeing Katy Perry cosplay Supreme Leader Snoke. LOL  Cheesy

She was cut in half?

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #46136 on: April 11, 2018, 12:36:03 AM »

She was cut in half?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #46137 on: April 11, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »

LOL

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #46138 on: April 11, 2018, 10:52:24 AM »

I wasn't going to go there but yeah I do agree.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46139 on: April 11, 2018, 12:42:51 PM »

I found that new Lays flavor that LAK was talking about

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 3074 3075 [3076] 3077 3078 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: