Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3196 3197 [3198] 3199 3200 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4900355 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47955 on: September 19, 2018, 03:21:53 PM »

I hardly ever get sick, but I've had a severe cold for 5 days. I just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for helping to keep me entertained and not feel so alone. I'm so lucky to be able to come here.
THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sucks that you've been sick for so long but glad that we're able to help entertain you, DS.  Get well soon and we're always here if you want to chat or just be entertained

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #47956 on: September 19, 2018, 04:51:16 PM »

I'm guessing you are a fan of the UK comedy "Only Fools and Horses" to get that broom joke!

A relative of mine is a Tree Surgeon and taught me a few things about chainsaws and how to use them.

Actually never heard of it. I just thought it was funny.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #47957 on: September 19, 2018, 06:10:05 PM »

Hi Taegin,

There was a short lived US remake of Only Fools and Horses. John Leguizamo had been cast in the role of Del Boy –originally played by Sir David Jason- with Dustin Ybarra as Rodney (Del Boy's possible younger brother) and Christopher Lloyd as their ageing grandfather.

Del-Boy is an East-end of London market trader with dreams of becoming a "milly-on-air" but he sells mostly bootleg or "Hookie" merchandise. The story revolves around the three main characters mentioned and their scrapes with the authorities etc. One supporting character was a slightly dim-witted street janitor called "Trigger" who described his broom as being in original condition even after all the replacement parts.

The UK show is worth a look, though some of the humour may not translate across the pond.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #47958 on: September 19, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »

Since stereotypical gay men say "fabulous" what do asexual peoples say? We deserve a catch phrase too

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47959 on: September 19, 2018, 06:45:34 PM »

Since stereotypical gay men say "fabulous" what do asexual peoples say? We deserve a catch phrase too

Mother f*****g awesome

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47960 on: September 19, 2018, 09:00:42 PM »

"Sweet!"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #47961 on: September 19, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »

I understand being attached to tools, I am a bit of a collector, they all get used except my old withworth wrenches. Had a nephew that I wanted to kill kept walking off with sockets not sure how many I lost to him before I got a locking box.

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #47962 on: September 20, 2018, 02:03:37 AM »

I understand being attached to tools, I am a bit of a collector, they all get used except my old withworth wrenches. Had a nephew that I wanted to kill kept walking off with sockets not sure how many I lost to him before I got a locking box.

Sounds like one of my brothers-in-law (routinely referred to as the dips*** brother by his siblings, deservedly).  My wife's grandfather had gifted a set of antique chisels and tools to my father-in-law, and dips*** apparently just left them all over the yard to the point where the handles rotted and the tools themselves rusted away...  My wife still wants to kick his bum over that (not wrongly).

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47963 on: September 20, 2018, 11:44:06 AM »

Sounds like one of my brothers-in-law (routinely referred to as the dips*** brother by his siblings, deservedly).  My wife's grandfather had gifted a set of antique chisels and tools to my father-in-law, and dips*** apparently just left them all over the yard to the point where the handles rotted and the tools themselves rusted away...  My wife still wants to kick his bum over that (not wrongly).

Geez, sorry to hear about that, ed. Just like your wife, I'd want to kick him in the bum too! 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47964 on: September 20, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »

Are these still a thing, or do I have to start handing out nostalgia points?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #47965 on: September 20, 2018, 06:49:48 PM »

Are these still a thing, or do I have to start handing out nostalgia points?

Omg haven't seen one of those in forever. I think those are few and far between now-a-days

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #47966 on: September 20, 2018, 07:41:28 PM »

Omg haven't seen one of those in forever. I think those are few and far between now-a-days
Nostalgic indeed!! Rare too, I’m sure. I remember being upset when my very similar model sprung a slow leak and kept getting somewhat icky fluid all over the house till my mom tossed it! I’m sure mine wasn’t the only one that ended up in a circa 1980 landfill.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #47967 on: September 20, 2018, 07:47:28 PM »

Nostalgic indeed!! Rare too, I’m sure. I remember being upset when my very similar model sprung a slow leak and kept getting somewhat icky fluid all over the house till my mom tossed it! I’m sure mine wasn’t the only one that ended up in a circa 1980 landfill.
A similar fate occurred to ours

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47968 on: September 20, 2018, 08:20:03 PM »

Icky fluid? It was water. Hence the name. And hellz no. Mine lasted well into the 90s. I think my pump finally gave out.

Sig by For Tyeth

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #47969 on: September 20, 2018, 09:00:46 PM »

Sorry that I have not been on the forums a lot lately, I am currently deep in my latest addiction: Purchasing third party sound fonts and converting them to Obsidian/Diamond boards. It is way too addicting...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 3196 3197 [3198] 3199 3200 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: