Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3269 3270 [3271] 3272 3273 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4953008 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49050 on: December 24, 2018, 09:26:08 PM »

That was cool, point for the find my friend

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #49051 on: December 24, 2018, 09:37:09 PM »

That was cool, point for the find my friend
Thank you my friend. Can't help but smile whenever I watch it. And kudos for Cap not taking himself too seriously.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #49052 on: December 25, 2018, 03:31:33 AM »

Only 6 views?

Thats a travesty. People need to know he's real. lol

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49053 on: December 25, 2018, 01:36:17 PM »

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #49054 on: December 26, 2018, 01:42:13 AM »

Big shout out to my florist, this is what she got me for Secret Santa. I love my work family, they know me to well.
Merry Christmas to my SaberForum family.

#SippinGooseOutYodasHead
#YodasMindblown

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49055 on: December 26, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »

Congrats, DarthBoneTD!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #49056 on: December 26, 2018, 09:17:37 AM »

Big shout out to my florist, this is what she got me for Secret Santa. I love my work family, they know me to well.
Merry Christmas to my SaberForum family.

#SippinGooseOutYodasHead
#YodasMindblown

Noice!!!

#SippinGooseOutYodasHead
#YodasMindblown
Lol POINTS!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #49057 on: December 26, 2018, 09:57:51 PM »

I want to share something with everyone, an experience and some advice that I hope will be of benefit.  Some of you may have noticed I was absent for a bit after Thanksgiving, I'm sure many were.  I wish it was just Holiday hectic activities that kept me away from the forum.  I currently live in another state away from my family, due to my Wife's job.  I had not seen my family in 7 years.  Financial issues first then no time off from work, until last year when I got promoted and started accruing leave time, I had 2 weeks saved up and was going to go home when I had a month's worth.  Fate had different plans.  Thanksgiving night, exactly a month ago, I was about to call my family when my phone rang and it was my sister.  It was a call I had been fearing for many years based on my own worrisome nature..but it still took me by Surprise.  She called to inform me My Father had passed away.
                 I can honestly say...it broke me.  My Father was and will always be one of the few people in this world I look up to.  He wasn't perfect but he taught us all to be self sufficient, hard working and so many other things that would take too long to list.  But he could be stubborn, and he often refused to go to the doctor.  He suffered a massive Heart Attack, and it was not his first apparently.  He had multiple attacks over the course of the year but kept his pain hidden or brushed it off.  The Doctors said there was nothing they could have done since his heart was so damaged.  He and my Mother had just celebrated their 49th Anniversary, but they have been together for 53 years in total...they were High School sweethearts.  He also would have celebrated his 71st Birthday very soon.  I am not the first to go through this nor will I be the last.  The "advice" I have has also been said before to the point its almost cliche, but if it can e of use it shouldn't be forgotten.   Go see your parents..every chance you get.  Talk to them, listen to them ask them questions about the past.  If you cant go see them call them, write them a letter, make them a video.  Anything is better than silence.
               If you don't have the greatest relationship with your parents, take the initiative and try to mend it.  If it fails at least you know you exhausted all efforts.  They will not always be there.  Losing a parent will never not be hard for anyone, but when you have regrets on top of it.  Its unbearable.    Sorry to bring everyone down, I do hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Thank you for sharing this, and my condolences. Your advice is extremely sound, and I like to add to it doesn't just apply to your parents, but also grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and anyone else. Make an effort to be with the one you love, even if you have a hard time agreeing with them. They are still your family, and you will never regret the time you spent with them, only the time you didn't.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49058 on: December 27, 2018, 12:34:58 AM »

Thank you for sharing this, and my condolences. Your advice is extremely sound, and I like to add to it doesn't just apply to your parents, but also grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and anyone else. Make an effort to be with the one you love, even if you have a hard time agreeing with them. They are still your family, and you will never regret the time you spent with them, only the time you didn't.

Agree with, Taegin.  Spend as much time with your family as you can, you only have one of them and there aren't any do overs after this so it's good to make things count. 

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #49059 on: December 27, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »

I am curious to know what the majority of the forum is age wise....

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #49060 on: December 27, 2018, 08:55:28 PM »

I just turned 40 last month.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49061 on: December 27, 2018, 08:56:42 PM »

I'm 33

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #49062 on: December 27, 2018, 09:09:29 PM »

I'm 14882 days

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #49063 on: December 27, 2018, 09:12:17 PM »

I'm an adult.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #49064 on: December 27, 2018, 09:17:54 PM »

I'm 14882 days

I wouldn't have guessed that you were a day over 14881.

I'm an adult.

Thanks for the detailed info, kid. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3269 3270 [3271] 3272 3273 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: