Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3276 3277 [3278] 3279 3280 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4928468 times)
ArcannKnight007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul

« Reply #49155 on: January 07, 2019, 06:18:59 PM »

It's back to school for me, I'll try to be on but so far these classes are going to keep me busy.

If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven’t, you cannot possibly imagine it.

“My hands are stained with the blood of millions”

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #49156 on: January 07, 2019, 06:39:37 PM »

It's back to school for me, I'll try to be on but so far these classes are going to keep me busy.
Then get to it.

You ever fart so hard that it scratches an itch on your butthole?

Simply amazing.
Those are awesome. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49157 on: January 07, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »

All of these you members in school and whatnot. Lol.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #49158 on: January 08, 2019, 01:32:04 AM »

I'm going to risk encroaching on breaking a rule, because I don't think misquoting this is the right thing to do just because people are so easily offended today. The offenses are different, but the wrong reaction is still the wrong reaction. Freedom of speech is dying, and the only people speaking up are using it for hate and bias, even if it means accusing their opponents of bias that really isn't. The result is a jumbled mess in our society. So, I'm reaching back to an old way of saying it from someone who likely saw friends suffer more than I still see today.

“Let’s lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. But, unlike a team of costumed super-villains, they can’t be halted with a punch in the snoot, or a zap from a ray gun. The only way to destroy them is to expose them — to reveal them for the insidious evils they really are. The bigot is an unreasoning hater — one who hates blindly, fanatically, indiscriminately. If his hang-up is black men, he hates ALL black men. If a redhead once offended him, he hates ALL redheads. If some foreigner beat him to a job, he’s down on ALL foreigners. He hates people he’s never seen — people he’s never known — with equal intensity — with equal venom.

“Now, we’re not trying to say it’s unreasonable for one human being to bug another. But, although anyone has the right to dislike another individual, it’s totally irrational, patently insane to condemn an entire race — to despise an entire nation — to vilify an entire religion. Sooner or later, we must learn to judge each other on our own merits. Sooner or later, if man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance. For then, and only then, will we be truly worthy of the concept that man was created in the image of God ― a God who calls us ALL ― His children.

“Pax et Justitia, Stan.” -Stan Lee

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #49159 on: January 08, 2019, 05:19:00 AM »

You ever fart so hard that it scratches an itch on your butthole?

Simply amazing.

Ever fart so hard you accidentally shift into wolf form? Awkward, especially in the snack aisle at the grocery store....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #49160 on: January 08, 2019, 09:00:42 AM »

I'm going to risk encroaching on breaking a rule, because I don't think misquoting this is the right thing to do just because people are so easily offended today. The offenses are different, but the wrong reaction is still the wrong reaction. Freedom of speech is dying, and the only people speaking up are using it for hate and bias, even if it means accusing their opponents of bias that really isn't. The result is a jumbled mess in our society. So, I'm reaching back to an old way of saying it from someone who likely saw friends suffer more than I still see today.

“Let’s lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. But, unlike a team of costumed super-villains, they can’t be halted with a punch in the snoot, or a zap from a ray gun. The only way to destroy them is to expose them — to reveal them for the insidious evils they really are. The bigot is an unreasoning hater — one who hates blindly, fanatically, indiscriminately. If his hang-up is black men, he hates ALL black men. If a redhead once offended him, he hates ALL redheads. If some foreigner beat him to a job, he’s down on ALL foreigners. He hates people he’s never seen — people he’s never known — with equal intensity — with equal venom.

“Now, we’re not trying to say it’s unreasonable for one human being to bug another. But, although anyone has the right to dislike another individual, it’s totally irrational, patently insane to condemn an entire race — to despise an entire nation — to vilify an entire religion. Sooner or later, we must learn to judge each other on our own merits. Sooner or later, if man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance. For then, and only then, will we be truly worthy of the concept that man was created in the image of God ― a God who calls us ALL ― His children.

Amen brother. +1

Ever fart so hard you accidentally shift into wolf form? Awkward, especially in the snack aisle at the grocery store....

Maybe. Why? Who told you what? Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #49161 on: January 08, 2019, 11:58:33 AM »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ArcannKnight007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul

« Reply #49162 on: January 08, 2019, 01:13:43 PM »

I’ve done it to where it woke both my girlfriend and myself up making us thinking that someone dropped something. Does that count?

If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven’t, you cannot possibly imagine it.

“My hands are stained with the blood of millions”

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #49163 on: January 08, 2019, 02:58:35 PM »

This why I say "I hate people. That's why I take them in small doses called persons."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #49164 on: January 08, 2019, 07:59:59 AM »

This why I say "I hate people. That's why I take them in small doses called persons."
Intelligence level is inversely proportional to crowd size? Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49165 on: January 08, 2019, 03:06:31 PM »

You're not alone in this

Hmmm, good question, Rapine.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #49166 on: January 08, 2019, 03:30:00 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMMNvYTEyI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #49167 on: January 08, 2019, 08:29:30 AM »

Precisely. Wink

+1 Jev. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #49168 on: January 08, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »

Precisely. Wink

+1 Jev. Smiley

Agree and agree

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #49169 on: January 08, 2019, 03:52:59 PM »

That's actually not a question, but a point of fact.

Now I have a question:

Is anyone else having issues adding text to images on imgur?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 3276 3277 [3278] 3279 3280 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: