Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3394 3395 [3396] 3397 3398 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4899625 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #50925 on: August 20, 2019, 01:18:33 AM »

if you feed the birds squirrels  move into your attic for 7 months, Skunks spray your dog and raccoons try to attack you while taking out the trash.........so no.
Or go to a park and feed the birds there.

What kind of lawless wildlife park do you live in where gangs of raccoons attack you while taking out the rubbish and hooligan skunks spray paint your dog?

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #50926 on: August 20, 2019, 02:04:27 AM »

if you feed the birds squirrels  move into your attic for 7 months, Skunks spray your dog and raccoons try to attack you while taking out the trash.........so no.

Indeed.

What kind of lawless wildlife park do you live in where gangs of raccoons attack you while taking out the rubbish and hooligan skunks spray paint your dog?

Duff Man clearly lives in the hood. You don't mess with hood wildlife! Chances are they've seen more than you and I could imagine. They've had to see too many homies die too young.There are Raccoons that will slap box you silly and treat your chin like a speed bag. Don't worry wildlife, I'm going to find out who killed Trash Pac and then we can begin to heal. Stay strong my furry friends.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #50927 on: August 20, 2019, 02:31:53 AM »

Indeed.

Duff Man clearly lives in the hood. You don't mess with hood wildlife! Chances are they've seen more than you and I could imagine. They've had to see too many homies die too young.There are Raccoons that will slap box you silly and treat your chin like a speed bag. Don't worry wildlife, I'm going to find out who killed Trash Pac and then we can begin to heal. Stay strong my furry friends.

Nah I live on a cul-de-sac  in the Suburbs.

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #50928 on: August 20, 2019, 03:28:07 AM »

Nah I live on a cul-de-sac  in the Suburbs.

What is the "hood"? Where is the "hood"?
I'll do you one better, WHY is the "hood"?

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #50929 on: August 20, 2019, 03:52:50 AM »

What is the "hood"? Where is the "hood"?
I'll do you one better, WHY is the "hood"?

Slang for neighborhood mostly used in urban or lower income suburban neighborhoods. 

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #50930 on: August 20, 2019, 08:00:11 AM »

Sounds like nature's really out to get you in these parts. I'm glad I live in a place where that doesn't happen. We don't have skunks or raccoons in my country and squirrels are better behaved.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #50931 on: August 20, 2019, 08:24:35 AM »

We don't have skunks or raccoons in my country and squirrels are better behaved.

Yes ... but you have alcohol-bringer dogs Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #50932 on: August 20, 2019, 09:24:11 AM »

Yes ... but you have alcohol-bringer dogs Wink

Exactly!
These dogs come to rescue you and even bring a drink along for you  Grin
They're the exact opposite of trying to harm you. And to be fair, the alcohol was just a little bonus. Having the dog's warmth, his nose sniffing out the poor soul lost in the snow and his strong legs and bulk digging a passage through the snow was much more helpful.

Anyway, welcome to the myth of Switzerland, where bartenders are Dogs (also working as rescuers), clocks are Birds (though the Cuckoo clocks actually are from Germany) and Cows are a national emblem  Wink
Animals here are not out to harm humans. But you have to respect nature and not venture in unknown places without heeding the locals' warnings. Most animals are rather harmless but the mountains can kill you as easily as they can charm you if you don't respect them.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #50933 on: August 20, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »

Park?  No parks...Live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods.  Its fun to try and identify the glowing eyes at night

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #50934 on: August 20, 2019, 11:35:12 AM »

Park?  No parks...Live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods.  Its fun to try and identify the glowing eyes at night

They are not glowing eyes  Grin

Anyway, welcome to the myth of Switzerland, ....

Here, myths ot Switzerland are more related to expensive watches and bank accounts  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #50935 on: August 20, 2019, 01:21:05 PM »

Here, myths ot Switzerland are more related to expensive watches and bank accounts  Grin

I thought of adding those with cheese, milk and chocolate but since we were talking about animals I thought I'd stick to the theme  Wink
Besides, the "expensive" part is anything but a myth and not specifically about watches  Grin

Sabers Owned

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #50936 on: August 20, 2019, 01:30:49 PM »

Besides, the "expensive" part is anything but a myth and not specifically about watches  Grin

I spend few days near Lausanne earlier this month ... I have to be agree with you  Tongue

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #50937 on: August 20, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »

Cover-up tattoo consultation booked for a couple of weeks time with one of the best tattoo artists in London. Should be fun.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #50938 on: August 20, 2019, 05:07:01 PM »

Cover-up tattoo consultation booked for a couple of weeks time with one of the best tattoo artists in London. Should be fun.
What are you trying to hide, Knox?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #50939 on: August 20, 2019, 05:58:46 PM »

What are you trying to hide, Knox?
Thought that would have been obvious. An old tattoo that I no longer want to see.

Pages: 1 ... 3394 3395 [3396] 3397 3398 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: