Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3442 3443 [3444] 3445 3446 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4895775 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #51645 on: December 06, 2019, 11:56:52 AM »

Just realised, two weeks from today i'll be sat in a cinema watching The Rise of Skywalker. Can't believe how quickly December has come round.
(cue all the hate talk about the current state of Star Wars/complaints about the Last Jedi/hate towards Kathleen Kennedy etc etc)

Yep, December is moving fast.  Although due to my schedule, holiday travel and Inventory Preparation and general lack of excitement, I probably wont see the film until January.  Oh....Star Wars is in a massive state of decay, The Last Jedi was an insult and KK's decisions make what Palpatine did seem tame by comparison.  Cheers and Merry Christmas....  Grin

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51646 on: December 06, 2019, 01:11:12 PM »

Just realised, two weeks from today i'll be sat in a cinema watching The Rise of Skywalker. Can't believe how quickly December has come round.
(cue all the hate talk about the current state of Star Wars/complaints about the Last Jedi/hate towards Kathleen Kennedy etc etc)

I'll be watching it with my friends and will avoid chatter about it myself; however, I look forward to reading your review and discussing non-spoiler things about the movie.  

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51647 on: December 06, 2019, 01:55:20 PM »

You've been missing the Mando talks. But despite my hatred of this story, I can't hate on it if I don't see it.

to the movie, I mean, I can get seats to the hate for free  Wink
Working with bB's crew. I get seats to watch AND hate for free.

One week from last night, my wife and I will be seeing a pre-screening of Jumanji: The Next Level.

Hmmm... just doesn't have that same ring to it, does it?  Oh, well, I will enjoy the free movie and the date night with my wife, anyway.

Cheers, all!
Have fun.

Oh....Star Wars is in a massive state of decay, The Last Jedi was an insult and KK's decisions make what Palpatine did seem tame by comparison.  Cheers and Merry Christmas....  Grin
Too true. Palps merely killed a $#!%-ton of Jedi. KK murdered a whole franchise.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #51648 on: December 06, 2019, 08:55:02 PM »

I am currently getting paid to surf the forums here...

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51649 on: December 06, 2019, 09:02:11 PM »

HEY! Welcome to the club!  Grin

In all seriousness I work IT where the work is either super intense or nothing happens for an hour, so I always keep y'all on a spare Opera tab  Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51650 on: December 06, 2019, 09:16:06 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #51651 on: December 06, 2019, 09:23:34 PM »

I think I wasn't clear in what I said.

I'm not getting paid to surf the forum, I'm getting paid while I surf forum.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

imprimis5
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #51652 on: December 07, 2019, 07:53:07 PM »

Grumble grumble. I just need a moment to vent about my awful job.

Within the last three months, my hours have been unilaterally changed to three hours later at beginning and end, thus making it so that I must sacrifice time with my family in order to do anything extracurricular. I spent a day drafting a reasonable plan for how I might be able to compromise in hours; it was dismissed without being read. Mind, I am salaried and work in a largely solitary position.

I (and my coworkers) have had travel and PTO benefits stripped with no prior notification.

I received a corrective action on a task that I messed up on due to lack of training and communication. The best part of this is that we had no corrective action policy prior to this, and they informed me that it existed as I was receiving my warning.

Finally, I am subjected to many serious OSHA violations day in and day out, just to carry out my daily tasks. There is no plan that I am aware of to solve these apart from “work faster and those triple stacked loose full skids will disappear.”

Grump grump grump

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #51653 on: December 08, 2019, 06:38:16 AM »

Eh I have been unemployed for almost 4 years(nope never got unemployment).   

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51654 on: December 08, 2019, 05:28:55 PM »

HEY! Welcome to the club!  Grin

In all seriousness I work IT where the work is either super intense or nothing happens for an hour, so I always keep y'all on a spare Opera tab  Wink

Same! Both IT and Opera tab!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51655 on: December 09, 2019, 09:44:49 PM »

I think I wasn't clear in what I said.

I'm not getting paid to surf the forum, I'm getting paid while I surf forum.

AHEM!

Ju got some 'splainin' t'do.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #51656 on: December 09, 2019, 10:22:38 PM »

I cant wait! Tickets are pre-ordered and hype is in full swing!  Grin
to the movie, I mean, I can get seats to the hate for free  Wink

tickets? oh that's right! some people pay to see the movie.  Cheesy
those of us in groups dress up and the theater takes care of us, including popcorn and drink.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #51657 on: December 10, 2019, 05:35:03 AM »

Work has been running me ragged. Multiple days beyond 8 hours, and tomorrow will be my 8th day in a row. We're still working on the freight that should be away already. Price checks galore, layaways galore, "Code C's" galore. Customer stops you to ask something stupid, answer dumb question just in time to be called upfront for yet another price check. Do price check, have to open backup register, go back to my cart of freight just in time to be called to layaway.... wash, rinse, and repeat.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51658 on: December 10, 2019, 11:47:04 AM »

I'ts been warm lately around 70s but today it's highs of 40s with lows of 30s (Fahrenheit) and raining all day.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #51659 on: December 10, 2019, 06:06:23 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3442 3443 [3444] 3445 3446 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: