Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3537 3538 [3539] 3540 3541 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4896286 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #53070 on: November 03, 2020, 11:04:37 PM »

*nods in approval*

Well done indeed my guy. Congrats to you both!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #53071 on: November 04, 2020, 01:07:35 AM »

Congratulations, Logos!!!!

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #53072 on: November 04, 2020, 01:38:13 AM »

Major congrats Logos! Coolest ring box of all time.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #53073 on: November 04, 2020, 02:15:29 AM »

Time for an aside...

So, I not only did a thing over the weekend, I did THE Thing.

What a thoughtful and deep gesture to propose to the love of your life  Shocked  A massive congrats and I'm so happy for you two.  The galaxy has never been in more trouble  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #53074 on: November 04, 2020, 03:43:32 AM »

Dang... Heck of a story Logos, and congrats to you both!  Also, very cool ring box! 

Congrats to you on all the planning that went into this.  I know that’s important, and reading your story brought back fond memories of my own journey.  This tale will be worth MANY a re-telling over the years, trust me.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #53075 on: November 04, 2020, 04:13:49 AM »

Very cool, for both you and the Lady K

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #53076 on: November 04, 2020, 12:37:29 PM »

Congratulations you two.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #53077 on: November 04, 2020, 01:26:36 PM »

Thank you all. It especially warms my heart to see that my story has dragged part of the old guard out of hiding. Grin Good to see you, Haz.

And she couldn't resist playing with it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #53078 on: November 04, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »

Thank you all. It especially warms my heart to see that my story has dragged part of the old guard out of hiding. Grin Good to see you, Haz.

And she couldn't resist playing with it.

Same back  Cool

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #53079 on: November 04, 2020, 06:08:56 PM »

Same back  Cool
Whachu talkin' 'bout, Willis? I never left.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #53080 on: November 05, 2020, 01:08:14 AM »

Whachu talkin' 'bout, Willis? I never left.

I just meant good to see you too  Smiley

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #53081 on: November 05, 2020, 09:46:16 AM »

Congrats to you dark siders ... a new dynasty of Sith we have ...

It deserves points at the least

Tous mes voeux de bonheur Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #53082 on: November 05, 2020, 01:20:07 PM »

I just meant good to see you too  Smiley
Yeah. I really miss the old gang. We sure had some great times.

In other news, THIS made me crack up

El Chimichanga de la Muerte

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #53083 on: November 06, 2020, 02:32:57 PM »

Time for an aside...

So, I not only did a thing over the weekend, I did THE Thing.

So I would have been steadily keeping y'all apprised of this development, but she semi-frequents this forum, and I couldn't show my hand.

It all started as usual with one of my hairbrained schemes.

Step one: Find a holocron.

This was a task in itself. Googled custom glass ring boxes, and all hits pointed to Etsy. Stranger still, everyone that I reached out to for this project is in Russia. Systematically went from shop to shop, asking

"Do you take custom orders?"
"Yes we take custom orders."
"Can you make something that resembles a Sith holocron?"

And I got answers from "No, we can only do what we have listed," to "Yes, but we can't do red glass." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Then I found KirillKenzan. He was totally cool. He already knew what I was looking for. Even had a sample pane.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

So, after about 2-3 weeks of going back and forth on design ideas, we eventually came up with this...

He said he thoroughly enjoyed this build. I told he is more than welcome to continue selling this design, and even suggested making blue cubes as well. Figured there is a definite niche market for the SW nerds looking to propose. He was thrilled.

Step 2: Get the ring

Funny story behind this. One Saturday in September, we had gone out ring shopping. Not for engagement rings, but for wedding bands, so that we knew what we wanted. Later, that day I was hit with an idea about a princess cut with marquees framing the corners. We even sketched it out.

No bullshell, I went shopping online the following Monday, and THIS was the first thing I see.

This was it.

Step 3: Do the thing

It just wouldn't be one of my schemes without an elaborately staged setup and lots of personal meaning poured into it. Because cosplay is a significant thing in our lives (it was a cosplay event that brought us together) and I always thought it would be exceptionally awesome to propose at a con, that's how I was going to do it. Then 2020 happened. #$%&!!! No cons, no nothing. #$%&ing cooties. So I decided to adapt. My church always does a Trunk-or-Treat event. There's my chance.......NOPE. Someone caught it, and all church functions are shut down for the last 2 weeks.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Went digging, looking for other such events in the area. MOAR NUTHIN. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry So I said screw it, I'll just ask on Halloween. Then I get a call. -_- Her brother wants to go all the way to Pennsylvania to look at a car because frell me, he just HAS to have this one. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but it left Kath with no one to babysit her cockatoo while she's out with me. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF#######################################################################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At this point I am about to declare all out war on the universe for throwing everything and the kitchen sink in my way. Fortunately, thanks to powers beyond my full comprehension, things started smoothing out. She made it out. Good thing I didn't lose my cool. Roll Eyes

So, Halloween comes about. The day is going good. I have my buddy swing by on the sly to get the ring from me. Trick-or-Treat is commencing, and we're getting ready to go out in high Sith style. Cool WE were "going to go for a walk in costume."  Wink While walking I decide to go "bug" my buddy. We stop at his place. After a little friendly banter, he hands me the box. I take a knee and ask

"Lady Agana Kath, will you rule the galaxy with me as my wife?"

I wish you two the best and have been rooting for you two for quite some time! Well, played Logos. Well played. Congrats the both of you!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #53084 on: November 06, 2020, 03:21:07 PM »

I wish you two the best and have been rooting for you two for quite some time! Well, played Logos. Well played. Congrats the both of you!
Don’t comment. Your congratulations are not welcome

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 3537 3538 [3539] 3540 3541 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: