Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4901857 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #25740 on: October 23, 2014, 01:16:00 AM »

I just finished watching the first season of 'Penny Dreadful' aka "The Eva Green Show."

It stars: Eva Green, Josh Hartnett and Timothy Dalton.

I recommend it to all those old enough to watch; it is for mature audiences only.

The premise is refreshing and the acting is brilliant.

that sounds good, I am going to have to look it up.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #25741 on: October 23, 2014, 11:41:21 AM »

Link because the site auto-resizes big pictures without making it enlargeable: http://i.imgur.com/0EMJPUD.png

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAbWQFM4G24" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAbWQFM4G24</a>

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #25742 on: October 25, 2014, 01:53:41 PM »

I can now say that I have danced on stage in costume in front of a crowd with Minnie Mouse, Robin, Wonder Woman, an X- wing pilot, Spiderman, Superman, and Captain America... and some performer who called herself "Captain Starlight" lol!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #25743 on: October 25, 2014, 09:55:55 PM »

I can now say that I have danced on stage in costume in front of a crowd with Minnie Mouse, Robin, Wonder Woman, an X- wing pilot, Spiderman, Superman, and Captain America... and some performer who called herself "Captain Starlight" lol!

Congrats!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Starlight
I just did a quick search, but I didn't see anybody that looked like the bloke in the picture so I guess I've got the wrong guy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apparently I am already a curmudgeon, and a surly one at that, because I don't like being woken up at seven in the morning on a saturday.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #25744 on: October 25, 2014, 11:38:17 PM »

Congrats!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Starlight
I just did a quick search, but I didn't see anybody that looked like the bloke in the picture so I guess I've got the wrong guy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol, Captain Starlight was one of the girls in the purple shirt, they are part of a childrens charity called Starlight Foundation Tongue hence the name Smiley its a kids carnival which is part of one of the biggest fundraising and awareness weekends for childrens illness here, I'm back off there today to entertain kids again. Ankle is gonna want to murder me by the end of the day but it is all worth it Smiley Joining up with Rebel Legion is one of the best things I've done, I love getting out and costuming and seeing the amazement and joy on the kids faces, especially when they get to hold my lightsaber for photos and I've met so many new awesome people Cheesy just gotta get that approved costume made now so I can be a full member

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #25745 on: October 30, 2014, 12:55:44 AM »

today someone knocked on my door and asked if I was willing to sell mini me, which was in my garage at the time, with the door down. when I asked him how he know about mini me he said he saw it from the street.  Undecided apparently hes got x-ray vision, either that or he was peeking in windows.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #25746 on: October 30, 2014, 03:37:36 AM »

7 out of 8 girls are actually Toad.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #25747 on: October 30, 2014, 02:43:51 PM »

7 out of 8 girls are actually Toad.

Wait, there are Mushroom people walking among us? Merciful Odin the Last of Us was right!!! Don't let the Clickers find you!!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #25748 on: October 31, 2014, 02:22:00 AM »

Wait, there are Mushroom people walking among us? Merciful Odin the Last of Us was right!!! Don't let the Clickers find you!!!!

They're called clickers now?!  We called them TV remotes back in the 90's.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #25749 on: October 31, 2014, 05:32:28 AM »

They're called clickers now?!  We called them TV remotes back in the 90's.

There's a type of Mushroom Zombie in The Last of Us called a Clicker. What I've seen in videos and reviews of the game, it's pretty good and the PS4 version is the top selling title of the year.

I was trying to make references to both Super Mario and the Last of Us with that joke.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #25750 on: October 31, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »

Happy Halloween, Saberforumites!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KukbXeGHsRA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KukbXeGHsRA</a>

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #25751 on: October 31, 2014, 04:14:31 PM »

Lamo good find jev

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #25752 on: October 31, 2014, 11:43:31 PM »

Hey, good news everyone...I did not die.  Almost, but I still hold tightly onto the moral coil!

I have been in the ICU since the day I got back in town...I had passed out due loss of blood pressure. Got to the ER and was stabilized then admitted.  Four transfusions later, my hemo count was below 7 and they could not keep it up; should be around 12 and 9 is considered low enough to worry.

Full bleeding ulcer under a small tumor in my stomach.

So one operation led to two and then bed rest.

But what does not kill us.

Yay. 

Happy Halloween to me.

I hope all is well with everyone else, I will do my best to dig and follow up on as much as I can in the morning, as my pain meds are making me loopy.

Stay safe and make good choices tonight all!

Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #25753 on: November 01, 2014, 09:43:29 AM »

Glad to hear you are alright Rel, but sorry to hear what happened! Get well soon Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #25754 on: November 01, 2014, 02:31:12 PM »

Hey, good news everyone...I did not die.  Almost, but I still hold tightly onto the moral coil!

I have been in the ICU since the day I got back in town...I had passed out due loss of blood pressure. Got to the ER and was stabilized then admitted.  Four transfusions later, my hemo count was below 7 and they could not keep it up; should be around 12 and 9 is considered low enough to worry.

Full bleeding ulcer under a small tumor in my stomach.

So one operation led to two and then bed rest.

But what does not kill us.

Yay. 

Happy Halloween to me.

I hope all is well with everyone else, I will do my best to dig and follow up on as much as I can in the morning, as my pain meds are making me loopy.

Stay safe and make good choices tonight all!

Cheesy

Sheesh! get better, Master. You are needed here!

and as for the "Make good choices" thing. . . well, I wish I had seen that earlier.

Pages: 1 ... 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: