Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1823 1824 [1825] 1826 1827 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4912301 times)
Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #27360 on: March 29, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »

wow,  I now feel that I've got away very lightly. the worst I got was a few months of being ignored and getting evil stares from across the room......although the girl in question wasn't an Ex, we did have a thing for each other for quiet some time, but she was often pressured by her friends into just leading me on to no end. She didn't take it too well when I got fed up of this game and started going out with my current girlfriend. funnily enough their now sort of friends.

I live in the countryside so the chances of someone trying to break in are very low, we did have some odd neighbours who kept on loitering outside our house, but that stopped after I was loading a variety of weapons into my car for a re-enactment show

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #27361 on: March 29, 2015, 12:39:11 AM »

I must have been away a while... How did we get on the topic of exes?

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #27362 on: March 29, 2015, 01:09:12 AM »

I opened my mouth.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #27363 on: March 29, 2015, 01:54:16 AM »

I'm only friends with one of my ex's, but she and I were super close before we started dating.  It just didn't work out because of distance and timing, but she's a great person.  But HER ex?  Good lord.  You wanna talk about crazy.  That girl was a lunatic.  She actually works for freakin' Disney World now and that kind of frightens me. 

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #27364 on: March 29, 2015, 02:22:16 AM »

I'm only friends with one of my ex's, but she and I were super close before we started dating.  It just didn't work out because of distance and timing, but she's a great person.  But HER ex?  Good lord.  You wanna talk about crazy.  That girl was a lunatic.  She actually works for freakin' Disney World now and that kind of frightens me. 

I never thought I'd be jealous of a lunatic.....

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #27365 on: March 29, 2015, 03:10:18 AM »

I don't worry too much about home invaders, as I live in a rural area. Worst we've had was the guy who broke into my car and stole my bass. Other than that, it's just been things like kids breaking into cars to steal cd's.

Far as exes, I'm somewhat ashamed to say, I don't have one.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #27366 on: March 29, 2015, 03:39:51 AM »

I (thankfully) only have two exes. One lives in another part of the world so I'm not likely to run into her, and the other one (who dumped me when I proposed...yeah, ouch) is on the other side of the country. I'm fortunate.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #27367 on: March 29, 2015, 04:36:11 AM »

I (thankfully) only have two exes. One lives in another part of the world so I'm not likely to run into her, and the other one (who dumped me when I proposed...yeah, ouch) is on the other side of the country. I'm fortunate.

ouch alright!

I have had it easy- my two 'exs' were just high school flings, one after one month (we were friends again after I got over that), one after four months (coz I wouldn't convert to his religion he dumped me but he also got really weird and stopped talking to a lot of his friends, but we won't go there Tongue ). I've been with the same guy since high school, makes it easy, and 10 years after we started going out we got married Tongue

I will happily remain without any practical experience of the woes of dating and break ups!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #27368 on: March 29, 2015, 04:38:58 AM »

I ain't got time for ex's, cuz I gotta play more bloodborne!

(Pretty sure it causes as much or more suffering as ex's)

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27369 on: March 29, 2015, 04:54:49 AM »

I never thought I'd be jealous of a lunatic.....

Don't be jealous.  She doesn't have a fun job there as a character or anything.  Strictly business, no pleasure. 

On a non-ex, non-dating note, I am utterly confused and yet delighted by the fact that the weather jumped waaaaaaaay into Summer and then suddenly remembered that it is, in fact, still Spring.  I hope everything blooms.  EVERYTHING.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #27370 on: March 29, 2015, 05:14:00 AM »

I didn't choose this...

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #27371 on: March 29, 2015, 01:36:27 PM »

I don't worry too much about home invaders, as I live in a rural area. Worst we've had was the guy who broke into my car and stole my bass. Other than that, it's just been things like kids breaking into cars to steal cd's.

Far as exes, I'm somewhat ashamed to say, I don't have one.

Why, oh why, were you keeping a fish in your car?  Was it friends with the Goat?

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #27372 on: March 29, 2015, 03:04:25 PM »

I think he might have been referring to the "four string" bass, notably native to recording studios and guitar centers around the world.

I live in suburbia and have had a couple break in attempts, mostly ending well for most of the parties involved, except the ones that get arrested.

Sorcha just bought me a bottle of Balvenie 10 year Double Wood to replace the bottle her ex smashed, despite my repeatedly telling her not to worry about it and specifically telling her that she didn't have to replace it since she didn't break it.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27373 on: March 29, 2015, 03:23:13 PM »

I once had a bass of mine stolen, too.  The brazen thief walked right into my house WHILE I WAS IN IT and took the thing.  I lived in a very, very bad neighborhood and I was also very young, so when I heard someone come in, I just assumed it was my roommate and didn't bother to check.

Well, it wasn't.

Death
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

The sith shall rule all

« Reply #27374 on: March 29, 2015, 03:25:32 PM »

My aunt used to live in a bad neighbourhood and she got pepper sprayed twice by theifs breaking into her house another family member had their garage broken into

Peace is a lie.
There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.
–The Sith Code

Pages: 1 ... 1823 1824 [1825] 1826 1827 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: