Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2900 2901 [2902] 2903 2904 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4896194 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #43515 on: July 24, 2017, 01:38:11 PM »

your batman, not mine Tongue

He's better than the Bale Batman.

Bale Batman committed the one cardinal sin of Batman: He quit. Batman does not quit. Ever.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #43516 on: July 24, 2017, 02:40:57 PM »

I think it's time to finally get a BB-8 sticker for my truck. Right on the rear window.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AJ70EJ0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A34VR39ZPQB2TL&psc=1

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43517 on: July 24, 2017, 03:43:32 PM »

Bale Batman committed the one cardinal sin of Batman: He quit. Batman does not quit. Ever.
I beg to differ.

1) He didn't quit per se. He allowed Bat Man to be the villain for the masses to hate, and then conveniently let him disappear.
2) Bat Man Beyond. I thought that arc was rather poignantly done. He quits after pulling a gun in desperation.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #43518 on: July 24, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »

I beg to differ.

Beg all you want. Facts are facts.

1) He didn't quit per se. He allowed Bat Man to be the villain for the masses to hate, and then conveniently let him disappear.

No, he seemingly sacrificed himself to simultaneously become a hero and retire and get some booty. It was selfish and at the time where he was needed most, when all of Gotham was in chaos with no real leadership and the people reeling from a lengthy siege by a hostile group led by a madman.

2) Bat Man Beyond. I thought that arc was rather poignantly done. He quits after pulling a gun in desperation.

The gun wasn't the catalyst. Him realizing that even using a powered suit wasn't helping as he was getting old and started having a heart attack in midfight. The gun was incidental. It could have been a knife, sword, or baseball bat.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #43519 on: July 24, 2017, 04:55:50 PM »

I think it's time to finally get a BB-8 sticker for my truck. Right on the rear window.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AJ70EJ0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A34VR39ZPQB2TL&psc=1

How well do these stickers hold up to the weather, etc. when they are placed on the outside of a car window.  That is what has stopped me from getting a pink Darth Maul one.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #43520 on: July 24, 2017, 05:11:41 PM »

actually, I got 3 on my car and they hold up quite well. months later with heavy rain and wind. you can't see any weathering yet.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #43521 on: July 24, 2017, 05:17:55 PM »

You're assuming I like Bale as Batman.... 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43522 on: July 24, 2017, 05:31:11 PM »

No, he seemingly sacrificed himself to simultaneously become a hero and retire and get some booty. It was selfish and at the time where he was needed most, when all of Gotham was in chaos with no real leadership and the people reeling from a lengthy siege by a hostile group led by a madman.
My bad. I thought you were talking about his disappearance in between 2 & 3. Yeah he totally flaked to get some booty. But you have admit.......it was a nice booty. Roll Eyes

The gun wasn't the catalyst. Him realizing that even using a powered suit wasn't helping as he was getting old and started having a heart attack in midfight. The gun was incidental. It could have been a knife, sword, or baseball bat.
But he doesn't have an aversion to weapons in general, just guns. Albeit, that gun was more a weapon of opportunity.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43523 on: July 25, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »

Speaking of dead...............

Sig by For Tyeth

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #43524 on: July 25, 2017, 02:47:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PpxSgMeskw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PpxSgMeskw</a>

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43525 on: July 25, 2017, 02:53:54 PM »

Thanks for the blast from the past.

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #43526 on: July 26, 2017, 12:49:03 AM »

How well do these stickers hold up to the weather, etc. when they are placed on the outside of a car window.  That is what has stopped me from getting a pink Darth Maul one.

Considering that's where they're specifically designed to be stuck, very well. The only issue I've ever had is they can be chipped off by an ice scraper if you're not careful.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #43527 on: July 26, 2017, 01:59:06 AM »

Hard to believe that man went on to Score Batman and The Nightmare before Christmas..among many many others....

Considering that's where they're specifically designed to be stuck, very well. The only issue I've ever had is they can be chipped off by an ice scraper if you're not careful.

Assuming of course you're somewhere ice is an issue Tongue

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #43528 on: July 26, 2017, 02:07:57 AM »

Hard to believe that man went on to Score Batman and The Nightmare before Christmas..among many many others....

Most incongruously... The Simpsons.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #43529 on: July 26, 2017, 02:40:03 AM »

Most incongruously... The Simpsons.

You know, I was 6 when the Simpson's premiered (stand alone, not on the Tracy Ullman show) and to this day I have not seen one complete full episode of The Simpsons, I did not know he scored it.

Check this out, from the cover of a TLJ children's book....

.....anyone else think that frog on her hip is her holster for the saber instead of using the d-ring....wait a min,  did the youngling killer even still have its d-ring...  got to go back and look now

...and a look at the First Order Elite guard figure

Pages: 1 ... 2900 2901 [2902] 2903 2904 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: