Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3021 3022 [3023] 3024 3025 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4879947 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45330 on: January 17, 2018, 12:37:01 PM »

Heck ohio is bi-polar.  Wed:  mind twenties and snow, Thurs: is was 60 and snow was all gone, Friday 58-13 sun-rain-feezing rain-crap load of snow.  then sat, sun an mon snow.   it is suppose to be the 50's again maybe fri.   

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45331 on: January 17, 2018, 01:45:32 PM »

A good theme song for making mac 'n cheese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyDD7bUqVxw

You don't watch those crappy Burger King commercials, do you? It's been done.

Heck ohio is bi-polar.  Wed:  mind twenties and snow, Thurs: is was 60 and snow was all gone, Friday 58-13 sun-rain-feezing rain-crap load of snow.  then sat, sun an mon snow.   it is suppose to be the 50's again maybe fri.   

You sound close.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45332 on: January 17, 2018, 02:10:23 PM »

All the Midwest has been bi-polar this week. Mother Nature is off her meds again.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45333 on: January 17, 2018, 04:55:59 PM »

hey Duff, why are you not part of the Oh group then? you on facebook?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45334 on: January 17, 2018, 06:47:49 PM »

So... Potential job offer may be headed my way.

It would be a vertical move, taking on a senior-level position. It's in a location that has a cost of living roughly half of where I am now, and a nearly doubled pay rate of what I get now (taking me into the six digits per year range, and that's before benefits are factored in), which translates to a net increase in disposable income somewhere between 3-4 times what it is now.

Jebus take the wheel, because I am bracing for the other shoe to drop.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45335 on: January 17, 2018, 06:56:50 PM »

Check the antifreeze.

thermostat might be the issues there

It appers the blower stopped working. My dad's going to fix it, already got the parts.

This is a terrible time to have that problem.  I live in MS and it is freaking snowing today.  Not fun, especially for someone that HATES the cold.

Hope it's simple problem with simple solution that you can get fixed easily, tj.

Tell me about it. It picked the COLDEST week of the season to not work... luckily I have a car I'm borrowing so I have heat and defroster.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45336 on: January 17, 2018, 07:14:25 PM »

Good luck Jev

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45337 on: January 17, 2018, 07:17:57 PM »

So... Potential job offer may be headed my way.

It would be a vertical move, taking on a senior-level position. It's in a location that has a cost of living roughly half of where I am now, and a nearly doubled pay rate of what I get now (taking me into the six digits per year range, and that's before benefits are factored in), which translates to a net increase in disposable income somewhere between 3-4 times what it is now.

Jebus take the wheel, because I am bracing for the other shoe to drop.
This could totally work to your advantage. Where is this job?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45338 on: January 17, 2018, 07:20:37 PM »

This could totally work to your advantage. Where is this job?

Memphis, TN

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45339 on: January 17, 2018, 07:52:04 PM »

Memphis, TN
Hmmmm...... Maybe not. How much is your girl factoring into your decision?

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45340 on: January 17, 2018, 08:11:09 PM »

Hmmmm...... Maybe not. How much is your girl factoring into your decision?

Honestly? Since we're not together, she ultimately isn't factored in to my decision. As much as I would like her to be a factor, she isn't, and if I'm being 100% honest, she'd kick my ass if she was.

She's at the forefront telling me to take it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45341 on: January 17, 2018, 08:12:55 PM »

Honestly? Since we're not together, she ultimately isn't factored in to my decision. As much as I would like her to be a factor, she isn't, and if I'm being 100% honest, she'd kick my ass if she was.
Chloroform. That will solve your problem. Wink Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45342 on: January 17, 2018, 08:17:05 PM »

Chloroform. That will solve your problem. Wink Grin

Ah yes... The age-old question of "where will I live and can I afford it?" answered by "an 8x10 cell paid for by tax dollars."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45343 on: January 17, 2018, 08:17:52 PM »

Ah yes... The age-old question of "where will I live and can I afford it?" answered by "an 8x10 cell paid for by tax dollars."
Oh quit being such a Negative Nancy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #45344 on: January 18, 2018, 02:45:28 AM »

Going back to the office tomorrow after two days of below freezing temps with rain/snow/sleet basically shutdown most of Houston.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 3021 3022 [3023] 3024 3025 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: