Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3035 3036 [3037] 3038 3039 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880398 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #45540 on: February 11, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »

you must be psychic

I've worked on a few, if its a 2001 with the 3.3 I feel your pain. our snapped a cam shaft at idle in a wendy's drive through. . . about a month after we replaced the head gaskets and intake manifold. But I've had good luck with the 3.8s, its usually the transmissions on those that are the problem.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #45541 on: February 11, 2018, 11:50:57 PM »

I've worked on a few, if its a 2001 with the 3.3 I feel your pain. our snapped a cam shaft at idle in a wendy's drive through. . . about a month after we replaced the head gaskets and intake manifold. But I've had good luck with the 3.8s, its usually the transmissions on those that are the problem.

it is lol!!! Yeah that hasn't happen yet. But my family seems to LOVE Chrysler , the 96 sebring convertible was great fun at the end!,.......not me.  THIS problem is the coil pack.  tested the spark and will get a new pack tomorrow. Then there is the muffler, the evap canisters, and possible the alternator now? (dome lights are pulsing).    But then again it is 17 years old.  

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #45542 on: February 12, 2018, 12:59:55 AM »

it is lol!!! Yeah that hasn't happen yet. But my family seems to LOVE Chrysler , the 96 sebring convertible was great fun at the end!,.......not me.  THIS problem is the coil pack.  tested the spark and will get a new pack tomorrow. Then there is the muffler, the evap canisters, and possible the alternator now? (dome lights are pulsing).    But then again it is 17 years old.  

We had a Cirrus that was really awesome, it had the 2.4 turbo. the downsides were that it was too low for us to get the hydraulic floorjack under, the fuel pump kept dying, and it was so low-slung that occasionally people in trucks would almost merge into it.

I personally prefer International Harvesters, I've had two C1100s that were the best, ever.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45543 on: February 12, 2018, 03:05:38 AM »

Chrysler stinks. I hate mine, and the neon was a quirky pain in the butt when I had that. Not sure how I drove that car for six years, it should have died before that but wouldn't. Now I have a Pacifica my mom gave me. It guzzles gas, is under powered for its curb weight(hence the gas guzzling), the radio gets terrible reception, it's awkward with a Jupiter sized blind spot, and I actually get nervous every time I have to back it up.

I'm selling my truck this weekend, and it looks like I may finally be getting my Subaru fixed! I can't wait for that to happen!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45544 on: February 12, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »

99.99999% of advertising on TV are for perfume ... Is there a special day next week??  Tongue
Is that their subtle way of saying "Baby, I'd love you more if you smelled better."?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #45545 on: February 12, 2018, 04:53:56 PM »

"Y'all stink purdy."

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45546 on: February 12, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »

"Y'all stink purdy."
Agreed. Fragrance doesn't always align with appealing.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45547 on: February 12, 2018, 04:55:30 PM »

Agreed. Fragrance doesn't always align with appealing.
Perfume, blarg.

Give me the stinky striped cat over the fancy stink bottle any day.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45548 on: February 12, 2018, 06:35:16 PM »

I've been looking for the perfect perfume for myself. Haven't found it yet, though I did find some good ones.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45549 on: February 12, 2018, 07:06:55 PM »

I've been looking for the perfect perfume for myself. Haven't found it yet, though I did find some good ones.
Perfect is subjective. It all depends on body chemistry. None of my favorite fragrances worked with my ex-wife. And I'm talking about favorite in the sense (no pun intended) of "Oh that smells nice." I'm talking "WOW! You smell so good, I feel it in my pants."

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45550 on: February 12, 2018, 07:32:24 PM »

Perfect is subjective. It all depends on body chemistry.
This is so true. If you are having a hard time finding commercial perfumes that work with you, try branching out into more natural smells. I have a severe allergy to perfumes and cleaners, I'm taking severe respiratory distress. I have to have my inhaler to go buy soap. I have to hold my breath and quickly walk past the cleaning isle at the store. I am very limited on what products I can use and when I go places I sometimes have to leave if someone used too much cologne/perfume/body spay before the wheezing starts. I use essential oils in place of perfume and personally think they smell way better as well as complement a persons natural scent better. (once the right combo of aromas is found)

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45551 on: February 12, 2018, 09:09:27 PM »

I can't handle strong smells myself. not to that level...but still a massive sneezing fit.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #45552 on: February 12, 2018, 11:57:44 PM »

Got want to smell good, shower daily LOL. I don't own a bottle if perfume (or if you eat too cologne). My wife has perfume she has been given but she didn't wear it either just keep clean and wear some deodorant!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #45553 on: February 13, 2018, 12:22:01 AM »

Perfumes, colognes, and other scented things make it hard for me to breathe. It has been an issue in the past.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #45554 on: February 13, 2018, 07:20:54 AM »

Is that their subtle way of saying "Baby, I'd love you more if you smelled better."?

Maybe ... I do not know in the US but here, advertisings for perfume are never understandable ...

Fun fact (or not), here, the % of the GDP of the perfume and fashion industry is bigger than automotive or aeronautic ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Pages: 1 ... 3035 3036 [3037] 3038 3039 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: