Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3036 3037 [3038] 3039 3040 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4879851 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #45555 on: February 13, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »

Maybe ... I do not know in the US but here, advertisings for perfume are never understandable ...

Fun fact (or not), here, the % of the GDP of the perfume and fashion industry is bigger than automotive or aeronautic ...

Well, Master Seb you do live in France.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #45556 on: February 13, 2018, 05:22:37 PM »

Well, Master Seb you do live in France.

Indeed Wink

But it is not a reason for having non understandable advertisings for perfume LOL

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45557 on: February 13, 2018, 05:30:21 PM »

Maybe ... I do not know in the US but here, advertisings for perfume are never understandable ...
OMG tell me about it. I see those artsy fartsy fragrance commercials and the stupidity induced migraines make me want to puke.>:Ž

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45558 on: February 13, 2018, 05:39:44 PM »

OMG tell me about it. I see those artsy fartsy fragrance commercials and the stupidity induced migraines make me want to puke.>:Ž

OK ... seems we have got the same  Grin ... they can turn me to the Dark Side  Embarrassed

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45559 on: February 13, 2018, 05:45:19 PM »

They are a great source of Anger and Hate. I can generate a lot of lightning off those stupid adds

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45560 on: February 13, 2018, 05:48:16 PM »

OK ... seems we have got the same  Grin ... they can turn me to the Dark Side  Embarrassed
Ugh. It's like "Smell like this and you too can hang with the "pretty people"." Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45561 on: February 13, 2018, 06:38:39 PM »

Ugh. It's like "Smell like this and you too can hang with the "pretty people"." Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The last one for Chanel with K. Stewart is ..... "wonderful" Angry

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45562 on: February 13, 2018, 07:02:09 PM »

The last one for Chanel with K. Stewart is ..... "wonderful" Angry
Ok now that's just not even trying. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #45563 on: February 13, 2018, 07:12:10 PM »

Ok now that's just not even trying. Angry

Kenzo World ......... LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEE  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45564 on: February 13, 2018, 08:20:15 PM »

Kenzo World ......... LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEE  Grin
? ? ? Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #45565 on: February 13, 2018, 10:57:30 PM »

AH yes perfume.  Yes you too can hide your natural scent with something stronger and fake like dead flowers, sea breeze, "Gym/Club Bro" stench.......or BACON!!! 

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45566 on: February 14, 2018, 12:41:44 AM »

AH yes perfume.  Yes you too can hide your natural scent with something stronger and fake like dead flowers, sea breeze, "Gym/Club Bro" stench.......or BACON!!! 
Bacon perfume is acceptable

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #45567 on: February 14, 2018, 01:32:00 AM »

Yes...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCB8DUGpYQQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCB8DUGpYQQ</a>

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #45568 on: February 14, 2018, 02:43:05 AM »

That is far and away the best HISHE I've seen.  Cheesy

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45569 on: February 14, 2018, 03:06:55 AM »

This is so true. If you are having a hard time finding commercial perfumes that work with you, try branching out into more natural smells. I have a severe allergy to perfumes and cleaners, I'm taking severe respiratory distress. I have to have my inhaler to go buy soap. I have to hold my breath and quickly walk past the cleaning isle at the store. I am very limited on what products I can use and when I go places I sometimes have to leave if someone used too much cologne/perfume/body spay before the wheezing starts. I use essential oils in place of perfume and personally think they smell way better as well as complement a persons natural scent better. (once the right combo of aromas is found)

I have found some that smell quite good. Just they're ridiculously expensive.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 3036 3037 [3038] 3039 3040 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: