Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3045 3046 [3047] 3048 3049 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4879682 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45690 on: February 21, 2018, 03:12:20 AM »

And? It all depends on what's in it and how the various ingredients meld together.

If that works, nothing else matters.

It'll work, trust me. Wink

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #45691 on: February 21, 2018, 05:50:10 AM »

Hooray Local kid shot himself in the bathroom of the middle school across from my house this morning. Every school in the area went on lock down........also I need to make some Soba!

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45692 on: February 21, 2018, 04:01:32 PM »

There needs to be at least SOME healthy food.... I'm in charge of all the vegetable dishes.
Health food at a barbecue, is like a unicycle in the Tour de France; easily passed.

Should I mention it's a vegan recipe?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45693 on: February 21, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »

rofl too true! point for that one.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #45694 on: February 21, 2018, 04:34:45 PM »

Hooray Local kid shot himself in the bathroom of the middle school across from my house this morning. Every school in the area went on lock down........also I need to make some Soba!

At least he only shot himself, and didn't hurt anyone else.

(Sig by me!)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45695 on: February 21, 2018, 10:14:34 PM »

Health food at a barbecue, is like a unicycle in the Tour de France; easily passed.

THIS^^^^^

All the points for Logos

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #45696 on: February 22, 2018, 02:23:28 AM »

THIS^^^^^

All the points for Logos

How do you guys know they aren't delicious?

(Sig by me!)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #45697 on: February 22, 2018, 02:46:06 AM »

I'm sure they are.

I'm just a carnivore who is surrounded by way too many vegetarians/vegans. I cringe when vegan is mentioned and tofu is the devil.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #45698 on: February 22, 2018, 03:14:37 AM »

Well, when it rains, it pours, and I mean that in both the good and bad senses of the phrase.

The Bad:
My engineers are pissed at me and the team because they want an Automated Wiring Diagram program to speed up the drawing creation process. I told them at the beginning that it would not work out the way they wanted because of the limitations of our existing technology, the desires of production, and the unwillingness of the company to invest time and money to retrain people to read actual schematics instead of the hybrid schematics/assembly drawings/IKEA instructions we currently produce (that's another can of worms I'm not thrilled about).

I told them when they gave us the specifications of what they wanted in the program that in order to do the program exactly the way they envision it, they will need to do one of three things:

1) Retrain everyone in production to read actual schematics so I can take advantage of AutoCAD Electrical's PLC creation system to do what we want.
2) Hire an outside contractor to come in and write a custom program in AutoLISP that will do it (to the tune of $150,000 MINIMUM).
3) Pay to have the actual Adobe Acrobat installed on everyone's computer so we can piecemeal PDFs together on the fly (because Adobe Acrobat Read sure as HELL ain't doing THAT).

As expected, all the suggested were met with a resounding no. Basically, they want to change everything while changing nothing. We cannot do that.

So, we pieced together something that works for the intended purpose, but we STILL have to do the front end work of initial design so we can get everything put together in place.

"No, that's NOT what we wanted."

Well, I'm sorry, I'll just go ahead and install the "read your mind and accomplish the impossible" button. I think there's space right next to the Muffin Button.

On the good side of that coin, though, I had another recruiter call me to say that another company wants to interview me.

Sooner I'm out of here, the better.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #45699 on: February 22, 2018, 03:18:32 AM »

I'm sure they are.

I'm just a carnivore who is surrounded by way too many vegetarians/vegans. I cringe when vegan is mentioned and tofu is the devil.

I don't know many(or at least I don't know if they are or not), but I can see how that would be annoying. I'm not much of a meat girl, but I eat far too many carbs. I especially like candy, cake, and cookies. Cheesy

It would be like me being surrounded by diabetics.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45700 on: February 22, 2018, 04:45:36 PM »

I was forged in college to resist the propaganda of vegans.

Well, when it rains, it pours, and I mean that in both the good and bad senses of the phrase.
Oh. Well in my case it is quite literal. With all the rain and snow melt that we've had since Monday, this is now the campus of Elkhart Central Highschool.

The river usually runs between those lines of trees. This type of scene is not uncommon in our area at present.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #45701 on: February 22, 2018, 07:29:18 PM »

Wow, hope everyone is ok.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #45702 on: February 22, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »

I haven't even looked where our river is sitting. usually pretty ugly as well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45703 on: February 22, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »

Wow, hope everyone is ok.
So far. It mainly just been a royal PITA.

Sig by For Tyeth

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #45704 on: February 22, 2018, 08:42:46 PM »

Thankfully I don't live too close to any rivers, our yard is just a swamp right now.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Pages: 1 ... 3045 3046 [3047] 3048 3049 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: