Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3077 3078 [3079] 3080 3081 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4879747 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #46170 on: April 16, 2018, 04:10:51 PM »

LOL my Cousin is Jason Michael...  Yes he was named after those two, yes my aunt is a horror nut...  Cheesy

I had a coworker named John. Came to find out eventually, his middle name was Connor. Yes his parents were Terminator fans, huge ones actually. So he was John Connor *quite common and generic last name that I somehow don't remember exactly* (I think it might be Williams which makes that double hilarious).

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46171 on: April 16, 2018, 04:42:48 PM »

No, it's worth seeing on the big screen. Way too many tiny easter eggs that will be harder to catch in home viewing. Perhaps try just IMAX so you get the better sound and picture quality. Regular 2D wasn't bad by any means, it's just one of those movies that is greatly improved by IMAX and/or 3D
The sound was the true kicker. It either shook the seats, or they have rumblers built in, because you feel it......in surround.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #46172 on: April 16, 2018, 07:49:56 PM »

The sound was the true kicker. It either shook the seats, or they have rumblers built in, because you feel it......in surround.

Yea, I was a bit startled because no other film has done that.  Definitely want to see it again.  I caught a lot more than my wife did but I know I missed somethings.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46173 on: April 16, 2018, 08:05:28 PM »

Yea, I was a bit startled because no other film has done that.  Definitely want to see it again.  I caught a lot more than my wife did but I know I missed somethings.
We both squeed when we noticed the Swordfish in Aech's garage. Then silently cursed ourselves for missing it the first time. Although, admittedly, we were more focused on the foreground the first time through.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #46174 on: April 16, 2018, 08:30:51 PM »

We both squeed when we noticed the Swordfish in Aech's garage. Then silently cursed ourselves for missing it the first time. Although, admittedly, we were more focused on the foreground the first time through.
*Removed because spoilers* So much goodness in this movie  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46175 on: April 16, 2018, 08:44:25 PM »

I hope the home release has an easter egg ID feature to point out where and what everything is.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #46176 on: April 16, 2018, 08:45:27 PM »

I hope the home release has an easter egg ID feature to point out where and what everything is.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH This ^^^^^^ THIS!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46177 on: April 16, 2018, 09:04:46 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH This ^^^^^^ THIS!
They did something similar in the series Excel Saga. There were so many it overloaded my cheap DVD player.

Or better.......download an app that lets you see the EE-tags through your phone like you're wearing a headset from the movie. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #46178 on: April 16, 2018, 10:30:46 PM »

Well this is new...

In the various job searches the members of this forum have gone through, has anyone ever had to type out a statement giving a recruiting company the right to represent you during a job search?

I mean, this isn't a damned middle-school field trip. Why do they need a permission slip?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #46179 on: April 17, 2018, 06:49:40 PM »

anyone else notice "the brother" from clone wars looks a lot like the grand inquisitor from Rebels?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #46180 on: April 17, 2018, 06:56:58 PM »

anyone else notice "the brother" from clone wars looks a lot like the grand inquisitor from Rebels?

Hummmmm ..... Pictures??

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46181 on: April 17, 2018, 07:03:42 PM »

Possibly because all the "good" ideas the new regime has are cheap shadows of previously used concepts. They're so creative. Roll Eyes

Hummmmm ..... Pictures??

Son and the Grand Inq.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #46182 on: April 17, 2018, 07:08:28 PM »

Possibly because all the "good" ideas the new regime has are cheap shadows of previously used concepts. They're so creative. Roll Eyes

Son and the Grand Inq.

I see ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #46183 on: April 17, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »

Hummmmm ..... Pictures??

the brother

grand inquisitor the resemblance in interesting.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #46184 on: April 17, 2018, 07:18:46 PM »

The Grand Inquisitor is a Pau'an whose species we first saw in Episode 3 and they actually do have the red facial marks, just not as pronounced as in the cartoons, so the Son is the ripoff to be honest.  Roll Eyes

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Pages: 1 ... 3077 3078 [3079] 3080 3081 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: