Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3107 3108 [3109] 3110 3111 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4896333 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46620 on: May 29, 2018, 08:14:57 PM »

JEV! STATUS REPORT.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #46621 on: May 30, 2018, 12:37:09 AM »

On plane headed back. Going into airplane mode.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #46622 on: May 30, 2018, 01:54:25 AM »

We are all waiting with baited breath, Jev.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #46623 on: May 30, 2018, 05:52:46 AM »

yes. we all like to know is antics will be escalating.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #46624 on: May 31, 2018, 03:47:08 AM »

Squirrel gate 2018: after 7 months, an exterminator service giving up(no refunds) and a contractor coming out, we tried a new approach. After several hot days with no food or water, I finally confined the one squirrel  left to the storage above the attic.  I left food, water and a way out to incites it to leave.  I checked on him and it seemed he was gone but left it open just in case. I went to have dinner.  Someone left the garage door open. I  check on him again to find he told two friends about how nice it was.    I now have three squirrel confined.     this rounds to you, you bushy tail punk.

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #46625 on: May 31, 2018, 10:52:56 AM »

Squirrel gate 2018: after 7 months, an exterminator service giving up(no refunds) and a contractor coming out, we tried a new approach. After several hot days with no food or water, I finally confined the one squirrel  left to the storage above the attic.  I left food, water and a way out to incites it to leave.  I checked on him and it seemed he was gone but left it open just in case. I went to have dinner.  Someone left the garage door open. I  check on him again to find he told two friends about how nice it was.    I now have three squirrel confined.     this rounds to you, you bushy tail punk.
Those are worse then mine. Mine just throw stuff at me when I'm in the back yard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #46626 on: May 31, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »

Squirrel gate 2018: after 7 months, an exterminator service giving up(no refunds) and a contractor coming out, we tried a new approach. After several hot days with no food or water, I finally confined the one squirrel  left to the storage above the attic.  I left food, water and a way out to incites it to leave.  I checked on him and it seemed he was gone but left it open just in case. I went to have dinner.  Someone left the garage door open. I  check on him again to find he told two friends about how nice it was.    I now have three squirrel confined.     this rounds to you, you bushy tail punk.
What did the "Exterminator Service" use to try and remove the squirrels? Please tell me not glue boards and Have-A-Junk traps. Also what are the entry points?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #46627 on: May 31, 2018, 01:23:09 PM »

Plastic or rubber snake can do wonders at keeping squirrels away.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #46628 on: May 31, 2018, 01:45:09 PM »

I've always found a .17 pellet gun to be highly effective at ... discouraging squirrel squatters.  My miniature Schnauzer is also an effective deterrent.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #46629 on: May 31, 2018, 05:14:46 PM »

Status Report:

1) Toledo was nice. I have a good feeling, but am still not 100% certain on it.

2) Interview with Richmond was good. Not sure if I'll get a call back, though.

3) Reconnected with a Special Naked Friend from 20 years ago in the military. It was like we never lost contact. Let's see how things play out.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #46630 on: May 31, 2018, 07:20:29 PM »

Status Report:

1) Toledo was nice. I have a good feeling, but am still not 100% certain on it.

2) Interview with Richmond was good. Not sure if I'll get a call back, though.

3) Reconnected with a Special Naked Friend from 20 years ago in the military. It was like we never lost contact. Let's see how things play out.

I hope things keep going on this more positive trend for you!

I might be running the Force and Destiny game this Saturday. Wish me luck on that.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #46631 on: May 31, 2018, 11:12:55 PM »

Trying to be a bit more active again, such a friendly and supporting forum.

In other kinda good news, I got in contact with a therapist. Monday will be the first appointment. Kinda nervous and stressed out, but it will all be for the better!!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #46632 on: May 31, 2018, 11:21:40 PM »

I'm going to have a friend take a couple pictures of me next time we hang out. I need a profile pic for my Instagram and Twitter, and I'm making an OkCupid profile to see if I can find my own "naked friend" as Jev would say.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #46633 on: May 31, 2018, 11:32:03 PM »

I'm going to have a friend take a couple pictures of me next time we hang out. I need a profile pic for my Instagram and Twitter, and I'm making an OkCupid profile to see if I can find my own "naked friend" as Jev would say.

Word of Advice, and I know you already know this, but be completely honest about your situation.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #46634 on: June 01, 2018, 04:46:58 AM »

I've always found a .17 pellet gun to be highly effective at ... discouraging squirrel squatters. 

That'll do it.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 3107 3108 [3109] 3110 3111 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: