Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3237 3238 [3239] 3240 3241 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880421 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #48570 on: November 07, 2018, 06:07:47 PM »

For the Chili, just use any recipe you want.  the Hashbrown casserole you need:

One Bag of frozen hashbrowns (any cut will do but i prefer Julienne)
8oz sour cream
one can of cream of chicken soup
at least 1 cup of shredded cheddar (you can sub another cheese and even add more if you want)

Mix it all together (hands work best..of course wash them Tongue).  Get  your casserole Dish (13x9 is best) and spread some of the mixture into the dish.  Then Spoon an even amount of chili, then another layer of the hash brown mixture, you can divide it up to make as many layers as you want (beauty of casseroles) but the top layer needs to be the hash brown mix.  Oven at 350 and bake until cheese starts to melt, take out and spread bread crumbs on top and return to oven.  Bake until cheese is nice bubbly.  Then ENJOY.

Dude, this sounds so good. I'm hungry now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #48571 on: November 08, 2018, 01:12:44 AM »

For the Chili, just use any recipe you want.  the Hashbrown casserole you need:

8oz sour cream
at least 1 cup of shredded cheddar (you can sub another cheese and even add more if you want)

Mix it all together (hands work best..of course wash them Tongue).  Get  your casserole Dish (13x9 is best) and spread some of the mixture into the dish.  Then Spoon an even amount of chili, then another layer of the hash brown mixture, you can divide it up to make as many layers as you want (beauty of casseroles) but the top layer needs to be the hash brown mix.  Oven at 350 and bake until cheese starts to melt, take out and spread bread crumbs on top and return to oven.  Bake until cheese is nice bubbly.  Then ENJOY.

YUM!!! I'll have to try that. Thanks.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #48572 on: November 07, 2018, 08:05:00 PM »

Darn Tepes, now I'm hungry...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #48573 on: November 08, 2018, 03:13:07 AM »

1. Infinit01 - Music and drinks
2. Jev Moldara - rules for strip versions of Cards Against Humanity, Uno, and Apple's 2 Apples.
3. ThreadJack seven layer avocado fire dip and Tostitos.
4. CruentoNox - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Meringues and Double Cream (it's cream but thicker and is to die for associated with Meringues, typical of western Switzerland)
5. Darth Logos - my own amusement park w/ black jack and hookers...... On second thought, forget the amusement park.
6. Goldie - a 12 pack of energy drinks and my Fedora
7. I can't come if there are hookers, but I will send Bourbon and cigars.
8. I was thinking along the lines of Texas brisket and ribs with some Don Julio Silver.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48574 on: November 08, 2018, 03:47:06 AM »

For the Chili, just use any recipe you want.  the Hashbrown casserole you need:

8oz sour cream

Mix it all together (hands work best..of course wash them Tongue).  Get  your casserole Dish (13x9 is best) and spread some of the mixture into the dish.  Then Spoon an even amount of chili, then another layer of the hash brown mixture, you can divide it up to make as many layers as you want (beauty of casseroles) but the top layer needs to be the hash brown mix.  Oven at 350 and bake until cheese starts to melt, take out and spread bread crumbs on top and return to oven.  Bake until cheese is nice bubbly.  Then ENJOY.

That’s it, Tepes is coming to the party.

8. I was thinking along the lines of Texas brisket and ribs with some Don Julio Silver.

Edon too

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #48575 on: November 08, 2018, 04:35:25 AM »

That’s it, Tepes is coming to the party.

Edon too

Best party ever!!!!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #48576 on: November 08, 2018, 06:56:35 AM »

Best party ever!!!!

My thoughts exactly  Cheesy

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #48577 on: November 07, 2018, 11:58:54 PM »

Would we all be bringing our own sabers or would someone just bring a huge supply for all of us to play with? Maybe we could hire UltraSabers to cater for us. Cheesy Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #48578 on: November 08, 2018, 08:14:01 AM »

Would we all be bringing our own sabers or would someone just bring a huge supply for all of us to play with? Maybe we could hire UltraSabers to cater for us. Cheesy Wink

I did that at a friends party. A heap of us are lightsaber owners (mostly US) and we were joking about taking lightsabers so we did. I took my entire collection for S and Gs.

I will have to send my Force spirit to said party since im on the other side of the world. With Force spirit sabers though sadly.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #48579 on: November 08, 2018, 08:32:15 AM »

I will have to send my Force spirit to said party since im on the other side of the world. With Force spirit sabers though sadly.

I'm not close either.
But I can already share the look of what I'd love to bring:

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #48580 on: November 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »

I'm not close either.

All those yummy things im allergic to.... Cry

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48581 on: November 08, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »

Best party ever!!!!

This

And this

I say that we can all bring our own so that we can be comfortable with spinning, dueling, etc.

I'm not close either.

OMG, those look delicious!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #48582 on: November 08, 2018, 02:36:46 PM »

All those yummy things im allergic to.... Cry

Sorry you can't enjoy it  Cry

I say that we can all bring our own so that we can be comfortable with spinning, dueling, etc.

Agreed. Better bring our own so we can use the ones we're most comfortable with.

OMG, those look delicious!

And it is delicious. It's just not exactly what you'd call "low-fat" of "low-carb" but let's face it...in Switzerland, a land of milk, cheese, chocolate, meat and potatoes, nothing is  Grin (yet we are among the countries least affected by obesity in Europe, though it's rising here too)

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48583 on: November 08, 2018, 03:14:50 PM »

And it is delicious. It's just not exactly what you'd call "low-fat" of "low-carb" but let's face it...in Switzerland, a land of milk, cheese, chocolate, meat and potatoes, nothing is  Grin (yet we are among the countries least affected by obesity in Europe, though it's rising here too)

I'm pretty sure your people move and walk around more than most Americans.  We have lots of fast food here and states like Texas don't really have sidewalks nor enough trails to get people walking unlike California or New York where you can walk or take the train just about everywhere. 

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #48584 on: November 08, 2018, 03:18:56 PM »

I'm pretty sure your people move and walk around more than most Americans.  We have lots of fast food here and states like Texas don't really have sidewalks nor enough trails to get people walking unlike California or New York where you can walk or take the train just about everywhere. 

there are plenty of sidewalks/paths where I live. (just south of Houston) and I bike or run almost everywhere except school. there are no trains whatsoever though.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 3237 3238 [3239] 3240 3241 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: