Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3238 3239 [3240] 3241 3242 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880000 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #48585 on: November 08, 2018, 03:36:08 PM »

I'll get in on this party. I'll bring bbq venison and Kath family twice baked beans.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48586 on: November 08, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »

there are plenty of sidewalks/paths where I live. (just south of Houston) and I bike or run almost everywhere except school. there are no trains whatsoever though.

There are sidewalks in the subs and neighborhoods but the state as a whole isn't travel friendly without a car is what I'm saying. I live in the DFW and there's far more side walks and trains even but not as much as say the states like California, Florida, NY, etc.

So the latest list is this

1. Infinit01 - Music and drinks
2. Jev Moldara - rules for strip versions of Cards Against Humanity, Uno, and Apple's 2 Apples.
3. ThreadJack seven layer avocado fire dip and Tostitos.
4. CruentoNox - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Meringues and Double Cream (it's cream but thicker and is to die for associated with Meringues, typical of western Switzerland)
5. Darth Logos - my own amusement park w/ black jack and hookers...... On second thought, forget the amusement park.
6. Goldie - a 12 pack of energy drinks and my Fedora
7. I can't come if there are hookers, but I will send Bourbon and cigars.
8. I was thinking along the lines of Texas brisket and ribs with some Don Julio Silver.
9. Tepes - Chili and anything else he's bringing
10. Crue - deserts
11. Kath - bbq venison and Kath family twice baked beans

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #48587 on: November 08, 2018, 06:29:22 PM »

Having an extra tense day... I could certainly use a party with like-minded folks for some serious unwinding. Sounds perfect actually. 
12. Musashi Padawan: some premium Japanese whiskey, my arsenal of ultra sabers (who isn’t?), my go pro camera to record the fun and put it on YouTube for everyone that can’t make it.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48588 on: November 08, 2018, 07:00:55 PM »

Having an extra tense day... I could certainly use a party with like-minded folks for some serious unwinding. Sounds perfect actually. 
12. Musashi Padawan: some premium Japanese whiskey, my arsenal of ultra sabers (who isn’t?), my go pro camera to record the fun and put it on YouTube for everyone that can’t make it.

Yes please! 

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #48589 on: November 08, 2018, 08:14:55 PM »

sounds great MP!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #48590 on: November 09, 2018, 12:30:27 AM »

I'll get in on this party. I'll bring bbq venison and Kath family twice baked beans.

Your in.

You had me at premium Japanese whiskey.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #48591 on: November 09, 2018, 01:15:23 AM »

Well fine then, since everyone else is going (and LAK is bringing venison), add me to the list. Angry

13. Strawberry-Rhubarb and Blueberry pies.

Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48592 on: November 09, 2018, 01:37:28 AM »

Well fine then, since everyone else is going (and LAK is bringing venison), add me to the list. Angry

13. Strawberry-Rhubarb and Blueberry pies.

Wink

Yes!  You have to come, how will we give him bday punches?

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #48593 on: November 09, 2018, 07:44:11 AM »

I'm pretty sure your people move and walk around more than most Americans.  We have lots of fast food here and states like Texas don't really have sidewalks nor enough trails to get people walking unlike California or New York where you can walk or take the train just about everywhere. 

True. We may exercise a little more on average I guess. Many of us don't really need a car since our public transportation system is very efficient. Fast food is everywhere but we do have sidewalks, bike paths, parks and trails. Truth is, I don't own a car actually and I do just fine.

1. Infinit01 - Music and drinks
2. Jev Moldara - rules for strip versions of Cards Against Humanity, Uno, and Apple's 2 Apples.
3. ThreadJack seven layer avocado fire dip and Tostitos.
4. CruentoNox - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Meringues and Double Cream (it's cream but thicker and is to die for associated with Meringues, typical of western Switzerland)
5. Darth Logos - my own amusement park w/ black jack and hookers...... On second thought, forget the amusement park.
6. Goldie - a 12 pack of energy drinks and my Fedora
7. I can't come if there are hookers, but I will send Bourbon and cigars.
8. I was thinking along the lines of Texas brisket and ribs with some Don Julio Silver.
9. Tepes - Chili and anything else he's bringing
10. Crue - deserts
11. Kath - bbq venison and Kath family twice baked beans

Does that mean I'm coming twice ?  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #48594 on: November 09, 2018, 06:41:23 AM »

nope. Your just being cloned.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #48595 on: November 09, 2018, 06:45:20 AM »

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #48596 on: November 09, 2018, 02:24:26 PM »

nope. Your just being cloned.

That would be awesome. Not sure I can stand myself though.

Hadn't thought of that  Shocked
I'll have to ask someone to double check my english before posting I guess.

Correction: "Does that mean I am expected to arrive at the party more than once?"

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #48597 on: November 09, 2018, 07:37:07 AM »

Correction: "Does that mean I am expected to arrive at the party more than once?"
Better. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48598 on: November 09, 2018, 03:02:21 PM »

True. We may exercise a little more on average I guess. Many of us don't really need a car since our public transportation system is very efficient. Fast food is everywhere but we do have sidewalks, bike paths, parks and trails. Truth is, I don't own a car actually and I do just fine.

Having many forms of public transportation is key and having places to actually walk also helps.  Texas is one of the only states I’ve been in that doesn’t have sidewalks every where and going places normally mean getting into your car to drive.  It’s gotten better though since they’re now building new neighborhoods with sidewalks and what not

Sorry, just got excited about your desert and forgot you were already in the list

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #48599 on: November 09, 2018, 06:58:44 PM »

Sorry, just got excited about your desert and forgot you were already in the list

No worries  Wink

Sabers Owned

Pages: 1 ... 3238 3239 [3240] 3241 3242 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: