Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3338 3339 [3340] 3341 3342 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880383 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #50085 on: April 24, 2019, 05:55:34 PM »

I don't despise glazed donuts, I just can't eat them. Make me sick and give a headache. Baked donuts on the other hand, I could eat those all day long.
Both cake and yeast doughnuts are deep fried.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #50086 on: April 24, 2019, 05:58:22 PM »

WHAT?!? WHO?!? HUH?!? HOW?!? Why on earth would.... Tell me they don't market this as a viable cereal, and that they strongly recommend not feeding kids nothing but marshmallows.

Its like a once in a while gimmick they have done a few times...

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #50087 on: April 24, 2019, 03:27:22 PM »

Has anyone given any thought to what they'll do/how they'll react if End Game sucks?

Chances are it's gonna be good. But, what if?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #50088 on: April 25, 2019, 12:13:17 AM »

I'm all for cake donuts. Especially glazed chocolate cake doughnuts. Life doesn't get better. But if you don't like just a plain glazed yeast doughnut, then you're doing it wrong. I used to detest them as well, but then Krispy Kreme changed all that. Especially when they are fresh and warm.

I had Krispy Kreme a couple times, and never will again. Disgusting. The worst donuts I've had the misfortune of eating.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #50089 on: April 25, 2019, 02:12:09 AM »

Speaking of Endgame...My social media blackout begins now.  Be back in a week or two..enjoy the Movie everyone

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #50090 on: April 25, 2019, 03:38:47 AM »

My Avengers: End Game non-spoiler review is up
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41451.0

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #50091 on: April 25, 2019, 06:48:07 AM »

I missed donut talk....

I literally live in southern California where people outdo each other on donuts, and each shop has their own "thing"...

Like, no offense to any Asian people, but damn they get competitive here when it comes to donuts and stuff!!

Me, a CRUMB donut... Any CRUMB.. a bearclaw, cinnamon roll, classic cake, loaf, old fashioned.. CRUMB is just bomb!!!!

And Avengers.... Meh... I'm lonewolf.. I don't really care too much to see it... I also don't go with the crowd, or the flow. Don't watch GoT, not much Netflix, etc... I'll see it eventually, but I'm not going to throat punch someone if they tell me a main character dies before I see it...

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #50092 on: April 25, 2019, 09:24:19 AM »

I missed donut talk....

I literally live in southern California where people outdo each other on donuts, and each shop has their own "thing"...

Like, no offense to any Asian people, but damn they get competitive here when it comes to donuts and stuff!!

Me, a CRUMB donut... Any CRUMB.. a bearclaw, cinnamon roll, classic cake, loaf, old fashioned.. CRUMB is just bomb!!!!

And Avengers.... Meh... I'm lonewolf.. I don't really care too much to see it... I also don't go with the crowd, or the flow. Don't watch GoT, not much Netflix, etc... I'll see it eventually, but I'm not going to throat punch someone if they tell me a main character dies before I see it...

I could give a rats behind about the crowd or the flow....It just so happens my interests align with a lot of others

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #50093 on: April 25, 2019, 01:26:40 PM »

Has anyone given any thought to what they'll do/how they'll react if End Game sucks?

Chances are it's gonna be good. But, what if?
I ain't worried. I thought I would hate Captain America and Thor, and was happily disappointed. For me,MCU has merely put out films that aren't some great as some of their other releases, but all have pretty much been entertaining.

I had Krispy Kreme a couple times, and never will again. Disgusting. The worst donuts I've had the misfortune of eating.
I am so sorry to here that. You'll have to swing by Indiana, and I'll hook you up with some Amish crack. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #50094 on: April 25, 2019, 03:55:39 PM »

I missed donut talk....

I missed it too...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #50095 on: April 25, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »

I am so sorry to here that. You'll have to swing by Indiana, and I'll hook you up with some Amish crack. Wink

I don't think it was the donuts themselves, I just don't like plain glazed donuts much, especially when the glaze is super heavy. I'm weird.

Also, WaWa has excellent donuts, if you have one near you. Actually ALL their food is great.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #50096 on: April 25, 2019, 06:09:22 PM »

I don't think it was the donuts themselves, I just don't like plain glazed donuts much, especially when the glaze is super heavy. I'm weird.

Also, WaWa has excellent donuts, if you have one near you. Actually ALL their food is great.
Never heard of them.

Sig by For Tyeth

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #50097 on: April 25, 2019, 07:25:19 PM »

Never heard of them.

Neither have I.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #50098 on: April 25, 2019, 08:10:58 PM »

Neither have I.
Looked it up, none in Texas. Looks like a "convenience store" gas station.

TJ you need to up your game on donuts. So far you like boxed donuts from the grocery store and now gas station donuts LOL.

Has to be a local donut shop somewhere that can make a good iced or cake donut!

By the way I do get that gas stations can be good. We have Buc-ees here in Texas and they are a must stop when traveling. Or if you live close to one.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #50099 on: April 25, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »

Just summing up my donut story before it becomes too irrelevant.

I liked donuts. Until my cousin, his now ex wife, my girlfriend and myself had a donut eating contest while watching the extended edition of Followship of the Ring.

We killed 4 dozen. Haven't touched a donut since...that was 5 years ago.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 3338 3339 [3340] 3341 3342 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: