Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3393 3394 [3395] 3396 3397 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4894669 times)
Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #50910 on: August 17, 2019, 07:11:09 AM »

Watching the Show Girls on HBO with Pre Kylo Ren Adam Driver.   I am 6 episodes in and he hasn't had a shirt on once(probably why they did it in TLJ) plus he is into degrading sexual abuse.  

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #50911 on: August 17, 2019, 08:42:42 AM »

I have three replies in a row.......I must be the only one without a life on fri night/sat morning?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #50912 on: August 17, 2019, 08:57:50 AM »

I have three replies in a row.......I must be the only one without a life on fri night/sat morning?

Hi Duff, no I am here too, I was just a little busy the last few hours as I was celebrating my three year "Blogversary".

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #50913 on: August 17, 2019, 10:54:16 PM »

Hi Duff, no I am here too, I was just a little busy the last few hours as I was celebrating my three year "Blogversary".

I went to bed after.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It must be a slow weekend because here I am again.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #50914 on: August 17, 2019, 11:05:49 PM »

I went to bed after.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It must be a slow weekend because here I am again.

Hi Duff, I noticed the forum was a bit quiet and Logos has pointed it out too. Kryptonian Jedi has posted his unboxing/review of his new Archon for us to scope out..and I posted a few pictures too, so we have something to do today!

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #50915 on: August 18, 2019, 05:21:11 AM »

Hi Duff, I noticed the forum was a bit quiet and Logos has pointed it out too. Kryptonian Jedi has posted his unboxing/review of his new Archon for us to scope out..and I posted a few pictures too, so we have something to do today!

It's the time of year that school is starting up, so folks might be busy getting ready for that...

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #50916 on: August 18, 2019, 06:11:55 AM »

It's the time of year that school is starting up, so folks might be busy getting ready for that...

Ah! That could be a reason yes, I keep forgetting because all the Younglings here in the UK are still in the middle of their summer holiday (I think they go back at the start of September).

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #50917 on: August 18, 2019, 08:35:36 AM »

Ah! That could be a reason yes, I keep forgetting because all the Younglings here in the UK are still in the middle of their summer holiday (I think they go back at the start of September).

Eeeeewww Younglings! They all need to be struck down

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #50918 on: August 18, 2019, 03:11:26 PM »

here a thought that just struck me. not sure if this was intentional or by chance. Oola by sound fits the Cherokee word ulv meaning "sister" and fits even more knowing the Twi'lek language and culture we know.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #50919 on: August 18, 2019, 04:06:36 PM »

Perhaps it would be better to say that DS9 was not as appreciated while it was airing.  I know it did not get as much advertising as TNG did, and Rick Berman famously tried to condense the Dominion War to a 4-episode arc.
i heard it was like that in the US. But in the UK DS9 received just as many adverts as TNG. Probably more when it fast began as it was new and TNG was winding down.

I remember at the time some people didn't like the fact it showed the Federation at war, saying it went against the diplomatic exploration roots of the franchise. I think those people forget that in Kirk's day they were in a state of cold war/all out confrontation with the Klingons pretty much all the time. Personally, I liked seeing the ideologies of the Federation tested during wartime. Plus, as I've said many times, DS( gave us the best villain in the franchise with Gul Dukat. He's better than Khan. He's better than the Borg. He's better then the Romulans. He's better than the Kilngons. They also really fleshed out Worf and i loved his bromance with Martok and on again/off again conflict with Gowron.

Holy crap. Where are all the peoples?
Outside. In the sunshine. Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. The beer is cold, the music is sweet and I smell terrific.

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #50920 on: August 18, 2019, 10:44:05 PM »

here a thought that just struck me. not sure if this was intentional or by chance. Oola by sound fits the Cherokee word ulv meaning "sister" and fits even more knowing the Twi'lek language and culture we know.

Makes sense.  Lucas always pulled from several languages/dialects  to us in Star Wars

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #50921 on: August 19, 2019, 05:11:48 PM »

Outside. In the sunshine. Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. The beer is cold, the music is sweet and I smell terrific.
That would be Paradise City, and it's beyond my budget to get to.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #50922 on: August 19, 2019, 07:38:37 PM »

That would be Paradise City, and it's beyond my budget to get to.
It's beyond your budget to go outside? Forget Paradise City. Go outside, smell the flowers, feed the birds.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #50923 on: August 19, 2019, 08:07:53 PM »

It's beyond your budget to go outside? Forget Paradise City. Go outside, smell the flowers, feed the birds.
Plan on that this afternoon.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #50924 on: August 19, 2019, 09:50:52 PM »

if you feed the birds squirrels  move into your attic for 7 months, Skunks spray your dog and raccoons try to attack you while taking out the trash.........so no.

Pages: 1 ... 3393 3394 [3395] 3396 3397 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: