Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3405 3406 [3407] 3408 3409 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880508 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #51090 on: September 09, 2019, 09:51:07 PM »

No. I kinda like mine too. Cheesy

That’s good to hear as I am rather fond of it myself. Smiley

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #51091 on: September 09, 2019, 10:34:04 PM »

Y'all aware that your avatars are broken?
I was able to load a picture from my phone. Wouldn't let me earlier, but looks like it worked this time.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #51092 on: September 09, 2019, 10:45:01 PM »

My new Halloween mask just shipped. Should have it in a few weeks (depending how quickly it goes through customs). Then the outfit will be complete. Cannot wait to post pictures of the final look.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #51093 on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:40 AM »

Got my second utility kilt today..... and it was only 10 sizes too small.  the rest of the order was correct and mistakes happen so I already shipped it back for and exchange dang it.

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51094 on: September 10, 2019, 08:04:37 AM »

Got my second utility kilt today..... and it was only 10 sizes too small.  the rest of the order was correct and mistakes happen so I already shipped it back for and exchange dang it.
You ever gonna post some pics of you in the kilt? (I will if you will)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51095 on: September 10, 2019, 12:46:59 PM »

No. I kinda like mine too. Cheesy

Henceforth, you shall be known as Sad Pac-Man.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51096 on: September 10, 2019, 05:51:16 PM »

Henceforth, you shall be known as Sad Pac-Man.

-5 for that

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #51097 on: September 10, 2019, 08:51:31 PM »

You ever gonna post some pics of you in the kilt? (I will if you will)
I don't take many pics and all the ones I had were on the sd card in my phone that recently died. but I am sure I will eventually. Plus I have been having problems with the Photo Bucket.  It would be SOOOOOOOO much better if you could share like normal sites and simple just load the image straight from a file instead of having to link it.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51098 on: September 10, 2019, 09:04:27 PM »

I don't take many pics and all the ones I had were on the sd card in my phone that recently died. but I am sure I will eventually. Plus I have been having problems with the Photo Bucket.  It would be SOOOOOOOO much better if you could share like normal sites and simple just load the image straight from a file instead of having to link it.
Just use Imgur. It's free and easy to use. I agree that it would be easier to be able to post directly to the forum. However, I think one of the grand overlords mentioned that because the forum template is a little dated it's too difficult to change things now to allow direct photo posting (or something like that).

And, if you're cool enough to wear a kilt you should be cool enough to take some photos of you wearing them. Sucks that your phone died. What make was it and when you getting a new one?

Anyway, let me get the ball rolling with some shots of me

This was taken NYE a couple years ago

This was winter last year. Was heading out the morning after it snowed.

This was taken in Edinburgh in the lift of my hotel (note the snacks in my other hand! lol). I made a point of wearing my kilt on the train up to Scotland so that everyone would know I already had one and wasn't just another tourist. Ended up having lots of people stop me wanting photos (even in Scotland, a black guy in a kilt is a rare sight)

Wrapped up very warm with multiple layers just before heading out to the cinema last Winter. This kilt is tweed and one of my favourites.

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #51099 on: September 10, 2019, 09:31:29 PM »

Just use Imgur. It's free and easy to use. I agree that it would be easier to be able to post directly to the forum. However, I think one of the grand overlords mentioned that because the forum template is a little dated it's too difficult to change things now to allow direct photo posting (or something like that).

And, if you're cool enough to wear a kilt you should be cool enough to take some photos of you wearing them. Sucks that your phone died. What make was it and when you getting a new one?

Anyway, let me get the ball rolling with some shots of me

This was taken NYE a couple years ago

This was winter last year. Was heading out the morning after it snowed.

This was taken in Edinburgh in the lift of my hotel (note the snacks in my other hand! lol). I made a point of wearing my kilt on the train up to Scotland so that everyone would know I already had one and wasn't just another tourist. Ended up having lots of people stop me wanting photos (even in Scotland, a black guy in a kilt is a rare sight)

Wrapped up very warm with multiple layers just before heading out to the cinema last Winter. This kilt is tweed and one of my favourites.

Styling!       My phone is fine it is just the card and everything on it that died.    I will look into Ingur but I am not a big fan of having multiple accounts on different sites. I pretty much just use Instagram for pic and we can't load from there anyway.   Let me look around I can try to find one or two and go about loading  them  the long way

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #51100 on: September 10, 2019, 09:59:50 PM »

Those water marks are kinda annoying

Playing in a local park in the Black utility

My friends husband took this one of her trying to wizard away the evil before we saw another friend sing at a local theater.....it didn't work .(had to steal this one from her page  Grin Grin)
My Ulster Tartan.    

I have a few in various yoga poses somewhere.......but the handstand ones i can't post because I am going regimental in most of them.  Grin Grin Grin

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51101 on: September 10, 2019, 11:21:18 PM »

An issue I have with PhotoBucket is that fershlugginger watermark they add.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #51102 on: September 11, 2019, 12:25:31 AM »

I don't take many pics and all the ones I had were on the sd card in my phone that recently died. but I am sure I will eventually. Plus I have been having problems with the Photo Bucket.  It would be SOOOOOOOO much better if you could share like normal sites and simple just load the image straight from a file instead of having to link it.
Every photo I post is straight from my phone using Tapatalk. It's so freaking easy.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51103 on: September 11, 2019, 12:30:33 AM »

Every photo I post is straight from my phone using Tapatalk. It's so freaking easy.

[/quote

This is how I post photos, too, most of the time.  The problem with Tapatalk is that it doesn't allow me to give folks Force Alignment points.

Also, when I type, I prefer a keyboard sized to handle all 10 fingers, instead of the two-thumb version that is on my phone, so that also makes me tend to favor using the computer over the phone.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #51104 on: September 11, 2019, 03:10:00 AM »

[/quote

This is how I post photos, too, most of the time.  The problem with Tapatalk is that it doesn't allow me to give folks Force Alignment points.

Also, when I type, I prefer a keyboard sized to handle all 10 fingers, instead of the two-thumb version that is on my phone, so that also makes me tend to favor using the computer over the phone.

I don't have room for anymore apps on my phone.  Didn't have a lot of memory to begin with.  it's old but still works

Pages: 1 ... 3405 3406 [3407] 3408 3409 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: