Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3406 3407 [3408] 3409 3410 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880107 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #51105 on: September 11, 2019, 09:17:25 AM »

They don't always keep the forum up to date with Tapatalk either. That's why I want posting for awhile lately. The app was wiring for this forum. I know it's the forum site because it worked on others. Anyway I just love using Tapatalk and with the swipe keyboard it is very fast.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #51106 on: September 11, 2019, 10:41:03 AM »

Those water marks are kinda annoying
[
All the more reason  to use Imgur. No watermarks. I only use Imgur when i want to post something on the forum. Other than that I use Instagram or Facebook.

JHA! point

They don't always keep the forum up to date with Tapatalk either. That's why I want posting for awhile lately. The app was wiring for this forum. I know it's the forum site because it worked on others. Anyway I just love using Tapatalk and with the swipe keyboard it is very fast.
Like TX said, I prefer using a keyboard, especially if I'm going to be writing more than just a sentence.

Can you embed videos using Tapatalk?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51107 on: September 11, 2019, 11:59:13 AM »

The answer is 42

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51108 on: September 11, 2019, 12:09:32 PM »

The answer is 42
Douglas Adams would be proud

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #51109 on: September 11, 2019, 01:14:48 PM »

My Granddaughter Created this as a billboard coming to a planet near you soon. I thought I’d share it. Clone wars and Rebels Cartoon Series are her favorites; her heroines are Ahsoka Tano and Squirrel Girl one out of two not that bad.

Nine years old, I'm a proud Grandpa, not only a star wars fan but knows her way around a computer

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51110 on: September 11, 2019, 06:57:01 PM »

I don't have room for anymore apps on my phone.  Didn't have a lot of memory to begin with.  it's old but still works
With all due respect, it sounds like maybe it doesn't really work.  My bigger question is if it still gets security updates.  If not, then that would be a major NOPE from me.

You, of course, have your own criteria, and maybe this DOES work for you.  If so, then rock on!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #51111 on: September 11, 2019, 07:24:47 PM »

Just use Imgur. It's free and easy to use. I agree that it would be easier to be able to post directly to the forum. However, I think one of the grand overlords mentioned that because the forum template is a little dated it's too difficult to change things now to allow direct photo posting (or something like that).

And, if you're cool enough to wear a kilt you should be cool enough to take some photos of you wearing them. Sucks that your phone died. What make was it and when you getting a new one?

Anyway, let me get the ball rolling with some shots of me

This was taken NYE a couple years ago

This was winter last year. Was heading out the morning after it snowed.

This was taken in Edinburgh in the lift of my hotel (note the snacks in my other hand! lol). I made a point of wearing my kilt on the train up to Scotland so that everyone would know I already had one and wasn't just another tourist. Ended up having lots of people stop me wanting photos (even in Scotland, a black guy in a kilt is a rare sight)

Wrapped up very warm with multiple layers just before heading out to the cinema last Winter. This kilt is tweed and one of my favourites.

Those water marks are kinda annoying

Playing in a local park in the Black utility

My friends husband took this one of her trying to wizard away the evil before we saw another friend sing at a local theater.....it didn't work .(had to steal this one from her page  Grin Grin)
My Ulster Tartan.   

I have a few in various yoga poses somewhere.......but the handstand ones i can't post because I am going regimental in most of them.  Grin Grin Grin

Knox, Duff:
All men want to BE you and all women want to be WITH you  Grin

Great pics gentlemen  Smiley

My Granddaughter Created this as a billboard coming to a planet near you soon. I thought I’d share it. Clone wars and Rebels Cartoon Series are her favorites; her heroines are Ahsoka Tano and Squirrel Girl one out of two not that bad.

Nine years old, I'm a proud Grandpa, not only a star wars fan but knows her way around a computer

SJ, please convey my utter amazement and admiration for your Granddaughter's creativity and obvious good taste in genres   Cheesy

The answer is 42

YES!

Point!

...er, forthcoming my friend; I need to wait for the 24 hours to expire  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51112 on: September 11, 2019, 07:28:54 PM »

Excellent calves.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #51113 on: September 11, 2019, 09:49:09 PM »

All the more reason  to use Imgur. No watermarks. I only use Imgur when i want to post something on the forum. Other than that I use Instagram or Facebook.
JHA! point
Like TX said, I prefer using a keyboard, especially if I'm going to be writing more than just a sentence.

Can you embed videos using Tapatalk?
No

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #51114 on: September 11, 2019, 10:01:09 PM »

With all due respect, it sounds like maybe it doesn't really work.  My bigger question is if it still gets security updates.  If not, then that would be a major NOPE from me.

You, of course, have your own criteria, and maybe this DOES work for you.  If so, then rock on!

yeah the updates load fine. I when the signal works.(that is unrelated, i need boosters in my house because I live in a dead zone). it any extra large apps so I really only have two or three. But I tend to clear cache memory every night.   It's just an old galaxy core prime. it's fine for what I use it for. I just need a new sd card for stuff like pics and video.(that I rarely take).

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51115 on: September 11, 2019, 10:24:57 PM »

yeah the updates load fine. I when the signal works.(that is unrelated, i need boosters in my house because I live in a dead zone). it any extra large apps so I really only have two or three. But I tend to clear cache memory every night.   It's just an old galaxy core prime. it's fine for what I use it for. I just need a new sd card for stuff like pics and video.(that I rarely take).
Why so many apps?

Excellent calves.
Thanks. If you want to wear a kilt, you have to have good calves. Just looks wrong otherwise!  Grin

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #51116 on: September 11, 2019, 11:55:34 PM »

Why so many apps?
Thanks. If you want to wear a kilt, you have to have good calves. Just looks wrong otherwise!  Grin

I don't have many apps. Just whatever was on the phone originally that it won't let me to delete plus Instagram and fit bit.  Those are the only two extras I have.  I have cleared everything I have that it let me and i never use. 

have to agree on the calves thing   Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #51117 on: September 12, 2019, 01:30:43 PM »

Knox, Duff:
All men want to BE you and all women want to be WITH you  Grin

Great pics gentlemen  Smiley
Only just seen this comment. Thank you! I've long said kilts are cool. And one of the best things to wear in cold weather to stay warm. Plus, women love a man in a kilt!  Grin Cheesy

have to agree on the calves thing   Grin
All that gym work pays off.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51118 on: September 12, 2019, 02:12:17 PM »

my heart melted. +1

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51119 on: September 12, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »

So I had a dark thought today:

Anybody ever notice that desk top computers and old flip phones never really died out on a regular basis? They just sorta got phased out despite continuing to be operational. Why is it then that supposed "superior" tech like smart phones don't seem to last very long even when taken care of? What is to stop a so-called system update from being a company produced virus that speeds up the failure of your device, forcing you to go buy a new one?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 3406 3407 [3408] 3409 3410 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: