Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3440 3441 [3442] 3443 3444 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4899948 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51615 on: December 02, 2019, 02:18:10 PM »

Seriously? I've been off the forum for 4 days, and come back to less than 2 pages of updated topics.

To be fair, I think that may have been everyone. I myself havent touched the forums since Thursday.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #51616 on: December 02, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »

College basically just proves you're not a worthless hack. That's pretty important if one wishes to have a job that pays enough to survive, these days.
Sweet. Thank you for confirming that I'm a worthless hack. I had a feeling that I was, but I needed confirmation from an expert.  
It's funny that the most successful person I have ever known never even finished high school and now runs an international clothing company, has a net worth of over $8,000,0000 and goes to Japan 3 or 4 times a year for vacations.

So...People who can't  or choose not to go to college...are Worthless hacks?
Apparently so. I'm shocked because there is a particular forum member that is clearly very intelligent and always makes me think with his compelling arguments and views, but I just found out he never went to college, so I guess I wont be paying any attention to what he says anymore because... you know... the whole worthless hack thing. Wink Roll Eyes

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51617 on: December 02, 2019, 04:47:58 PM »

Sweet. Thank you for confirming that I'm a worthless hack. I had a feeling that I was, but I needed confirmation from an expert.  
It's funny that the most successful person I have ever known never even finished high school and now runs an international clothing company, has a net worth of over $8,000,0000 and goes to Japan 3 or 4 times a year for vacations.
Apparently so. I'm shocked because there is a particular forum member that is clearly very intelligent and always makes me think with his compelling arguments and views, but I just found out he never went to college, so I guess I wont be paying any attention to what he says anymore because... you know... the whole worthless hack thing. Wink Roll Eyes
Stop.  Just stop.  Re-read the post.  It does not say that opting (for whatever reason) not to get a college degree makes you a worthless hack.  It says that getting a college degree is a way (as in ONE WAY, not as in THE ONLY WAY) to prove you are not a worthless hack.

You are getting offended over a misunderstanding of what was said.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #51618 on: December 02, 2019, 05:31:35 PM »

Stop.  Just stop.  Re-read the post.  It does not say that opting (for whatever reason) not to get a college degree makes you a worthless hack.  It says that getting a college degree is a way (as in ONE WAY, not as in THE ONLY WAY) to prove you are not a worthless hack.

Take 75 milligrams of Chiillaxe™ and call me in the morning. If I was offended I would have plainly stated it. I'm having fun. You should try it out.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51619 on: December 02, 2019, 06:08:40 PM »

I think I’ll take 12oz of coffee, instead; for me, that works better.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #51620 on: December 02, 2019, 06:15:37 PM »

Seriously? I've been off the forum for 4 days, and come back to less than 2 pages of updated topics.
I found some areas getting a little depressing and negative, so immersed myself in AC: Origins and working on some cosplay costumes for comic-con next year.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51621 on: December 02, 2019, 06:57:33 PM »

Is this the part where we get all offended?

I found some areas getting a little depressing and negative, so immersed myself in AC: Origins and working on some cosplay costumes for comic-con next year.
That is when it's our responsibility as elders to lighten moods. Wink Where's your twin? She was always good at starting shenanigans.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #51622 on: December 02, 2019, 07:42:15 PM »

Is this the part where we get all offended?

Hell no.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51623 on: December 02, 2019, 08:35:16 PM »

I think I’ll take 12oz of coffee, instead; for me, that works better.

No 16oz?

Come join me in the saber artistry section and we can always chat up the movies that we both post

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51624 on: December 02, 2019, 09:30:20 PM »

No 16oz?
The biggest size my Keurig makes is 11.5 oz; I rounded up.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51625 on: December 02, 2019, 09:38:55 PM »

Pansies. 24oz or nothing.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51626 on: December 02, 2019, 09:45:48 PM »

You're all beneath me. No coffee - stay awake through willpower and sheer anger at the sun.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #51627 on: December 02, 2019, 10:23:05 PM »

You're all beneath me. No coffee - stay awake through willpower and sheer anger at the sun.
YES!!!
I can't have coffee anymore due to having 3 heart attacks in one week about 9 months ago.
I also have issues with the sun. Like during the day and stuff... I mean... why is the outside light from a damn star interfering with my gaming and entertainment experiences? When I want to see the sun I will go outside! I just moved, and blackout curtains are as inevitable as Thanos.
Or D.L. and his dad jokes. Wink
-1 my dark brother.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #51628 on: December 02, 2019, 11:16:11 PM »

So...People who can't  or choose not to go to college...are Worthless hacks?

Not saying that.... college proves you aren't(tech school does too), but that doesn't mean if you don't go you are automatically a worthless hack.

This exactly, point!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #51629 on: December 02, 2019, 11:22:33 PM »

Who said anything about using it to stay awake?  The particular use mentioned here was to calm me down.  The aroma, the warm cup in my hand, the ritual of making the cup and enjoying the wonderful flavor... that’s what it’s all about for me.  Caffeine?  Yeah, it’s there, but it’s not the reason I drink coffee.

Pages: 1 ... 3440 3441 [3442] 3443 3444 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: