Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3455 3456 [3457] 3458 3459 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4880518 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51840 on: February 20, 2020, 06:23:00 PM »

Nice steampunk cosplay
Right?

I particularly liked the Diesel punk officer.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #51841 on: February 21, 2020, 11:55:36 AM »

Right?

I particularly liked the Diesel punk officer.

Agreed, the costume and the guy looks the part

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #51842 on: February 23, 2020, 04:07:26 PM »

Never though I would see the day an official Force FX Revan Lightsaber would be a thing.....

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/117490

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #51843 on: February 23, 2020, 08:18:59 PM »

Never though I would see the day an official Force FX Revan Lightsaber would be a thing.....

Nice catch.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51844 on: February 24, 2020, 02:41:33 PM »

Between that, the Black Series Jedi Revan figure and recent rumors, I'm starting to let myself become hopeful...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51845 on: February 24, 2020, 02:58:39 PM »

Between that, the Black Series Jedi Revan figure and recent rumors, I'm starting to let myself become hopeful...
bB has reports of Revan and Malek POPs on the way.

If they screw this up, I'll.........happily munch popcorn and watch Li'l Revan launch a one-woman assault on the Mouse's forces.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #51846 on: February 24, 2020, 04:22:29 PM »

With Revan being mentioned by name in the ROS visual Dictionary as well as the mention of Mandalore the Great in the Mandalorian...I think we can safely say Revan is canon.  But I highly doubt it will be the Revan we are used to.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51847 on: February 24, 2020, 04:35:52 PM »

With Revan being mentioned by name in the ROS visual Dictionary as well as the mention of Mandalore the Great in the Mandalorian...I think we can safely say Revan is canon.  But I highly doubt it will be the Revan we are used to.
They are going to have fallout to clean up.

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #51848 on: February 24, 2020, 04:41:33 PM »

I maintain a healthy hope for a KOTOR remake. Revan is a fluid enough character to have a lot of freedome with him.

Being said.

If they ruin this *I* wont do anything. But if they thought the Star Wars fandom could be rabid now just watch what happens if they tick off all the Revanchists

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51849 on: February 24, 2020, 05:36:41 PM »

I maintain a healthy hope for a KOTOR remake. Revan is a fluid enough character to have a lot of freedome with him.

Being said.

If they ruin this *I* wont do anything. But if they thought the Star Wars fandom could be rabid now just watch what happens if they tick off all the Revanchists
Exactly

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #51850 on: February 24, 2020, 07:28:12 PM »

They will probably go the route of Thrawn.  Keep the core of the character but make alterations to the surrounding elements.  But so far we have His name, his lightsaber, the fact he was a Jedi and Sith, Malchor V and the war between the Mando's and Jedi lead by Mandalore the Great. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51851 on: February 24, 2020, 07:39:27 PM »

They will probably go the route of Thrawn.  Keep the core of the character but make alterations to the surrounding elements.  But so far we have His name, his lightsaber, the fact he was a Jedi and Sith, Malchor V and the war between the Mando's and Jedi lead by Mandalore the Great. 
Considering that Leia already had an established saber, I wouldn't hold my breath that they'd leave Revan's alone.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #51852 on: February 24, 2020, 08:19:54 PM »

Considering that Leia already had an established saber, I wouldn't hold my breath that they'd leave Revan's alone.

True, but they never had anything official with Leia's saber until ROS.  So far we have 2 action figures and a Black Series Force FX of Revan's.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51853 on: February 24, 2020, 09:01:45 PM »

True, but they never had anything official with Leia's saber until ROS.  So far we have 2 action figures and a Black Series Force FX of Revan's.
And? I guess since Revan's sabers are well visible throughout his notable contribution to the OC, they have a better basis pushing them to follow the rules.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #51854 on: February 25, 2020, 12:31:30 AM »

And? I guess since Revan's sabers are well visible throughout his notable contribution to the OC, they have a better basis pushing them to follow the rules.

My point.  Leia's Saber never existed outside pictures...Revan's has.  A Force FX pretty much seals that deal in my mind.

Pages: 1 ... 3455 3456 [3457] 3458 3459 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: