Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3484 3485 [3486] 3487 3488 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4895760 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #52275 on: June 05, 2020, 04:43:33 PM »

I hate plumbing. In fact, if it is a household task that begins with "p" I hate it. Plumbing, painting, planting (and/or yardwork).

I never knew Pyardwork was spelt with a silent "P"  Grin You learn something new every day!

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #52276 on: June 05, 2020, 07:42:37 PM »

Sadly, lightsaber tech has not yet advanced to the point where we can combine our hobby with this chore.

Actually, I just spent a couple of hours modding my wife's Frankensber (changed the LED, added some "decorative accents", etc).  Since I did it for the wife, it's technically a "chore", but one I didn't mind doing.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #52277 on: June 06, 2020, 12:14:36 AM »

Actually, I just spent a couple of hours modding my wife's Frankensber (changed the LED, added some "decorative accents", etc).  Since I did it for the wife, it's technically a "chore", but one I didn't mind doing.

I said “this chore,” referring to splitting wood, so... unless you did this for your wife while ONE of you was splitting wood, I fail to see the connection.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #52278 on: June 06, 2020, 01:16:09 AM »

I said “this chore,” referring to splitting wood, so... unless you did this for your wife while ONE of you was splitting wood, I fail to see the connection.
I believe he's going with the "anything my wife tells me to do is considered a chore" definition of "chore." Like a honey do list.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #52279 on: June 06, 2020, 01:26:25 AM »

I have a PHD in "honey do list " It seems there is no completing it

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #52280 on: June 06, 2020, 01:44:39 AM »

I believe he's going with the "anything my wife tells me to do is considered a chore" definition of "chore." Like a honey do list.
Ding, ding, ding!  I was planning on working on some blades today.  It was my own fault.  I showed her my matching Aeon v4 and Initiate v4 I modded and she wanted the same treatment. 

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #52281 on: June 06, 2020, 03:45:36 PM »

I agree with you... but I specifically mentioned “this chore,” referring only to chopping wood.

And why am I apparently “attacking” his comment (and likely attempt to keep the joke going), and “defending” my response?  This is idiotic; I should never have reacted this way.  Look, even in THIS comment, I’m trying to defend my statement at the beginning.

Maestro Jones, I apologize... I should have just kept my mouth shut (figuratively speaking), and gone on with my life.  Just because I//b] failed to see the connection between my comment and yours does not mean it was worth me commenting on it.  Mine was a joke; yours was a joke... this was nothing worth arguing about, even in a light-hearted manner.

Sometimes I can be an idiot, and this was one of those times.  Please forgive me; I will try to do better.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #52282 on: June 06, 2020, 06:40:42 PM »

I agree with you... but I specifically mentioned “this chore,” referring only to chopping wood.

And why am I apparently “attacking” his comment (and likely attempt to keep the joke going), and “defending” my response?  This is idiotic; I should never have reacted this way.  Look, even in THIS comment, I’m trying to defend my statement at the beginning.

Maestro Jones, I apologize... I should have just kept my mouth shut (figuratively speaking), and gone on with my life.  Just because I failed to see the connection between my comment and yours does not mean it was worth me commenting on it.  Mine was a joke; yours was a joke... this was nothing worth arguing about, even in a light-hearted manner.

Sometimes I can be an idiot, and this was one of those times.  Please forgive me; I will try to do better.

Uh, ok. I just thought you didn't realize that he wasn't referring to your chore (wood chopping) and was talking about his honey do chore (lightsaber modification). I didn't think you were "attacking" him, just that you didn't realize he had moved on from wood chopping. I was trying to point out that you "failed to see the connection" because there wasn't a connection there to see. So all is fine.

Wait. No. NO! You must be punished!!!! Put him in.... THE COMFY CHAIR!!!

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

« Reply #52283 on: June 07, 2020, 12:13:44 AM »

And why am I apparently “attacking” his comment (and likely attempt to keep the joke going), and “defending” my response?  This is idiotic; I should never have reacted this way.  Look, even in THIS comment, I’m trying to defend my statement at the beginning.

Maestro Jones, I apologize... I should have just kept my mouth shut (figuratively speaking), and gone on with my life.  Just because I//b] failed to see the connection between my comment and yours does not mean it was worth me commenting on it.  Mine was a joke; yours was a joke... this was nothing worth arguing about, even in a light-hearted manner.

Sometimes I can be an idiot, and this was one of those times.  Please forgive me; I will try to do better.
I took no offense at all.

Household US Arsenal:
Mine:

Wife’s:

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #52284 on: June 07, 2020, 03:44:46 AM »

I want to buy a fire station to convert to a house.  They have all the amenities of a house with the advantage of a HUGE garage and pole to slide down from the bedroom to the garage.  What a way to leave for work.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEXGDKVJGSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d9JXCtELTs
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:20:55 AM by ThreadJack » Logged

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #52285 on: June 07, 2020, 03:50:45 AM »

Whoa... Y'all are gettin rowdy in here...

WOW! You've been gone for a while. Kath and I first met carpooling to Monroe, to nerd out with the Jedi Council of Michigan. We kept in touch, and a little better than a year and a half ago we started dating. Now we are moving forward.

Well it has been almost three years. That's cool though. I'm not quite ready for a relationship yet but I hope I meet somebody in a similar sort of situation. Hope it goes well in the future.

I hate plumbing. In fact, if it is a household task that begins with "p" I hate it. Plumbing, painting, planting (and/or yardwork).
I feel you there in regards to plumbing and painting. I don't like plumbing due to the smells(chemicals and you know, THAT nasty bit). Painting cause of, i don't know. Just hate it. What do you dislike about yardwork? I hate being sweaty so I used to hate yardwork. I did one roofing job and went and bought a Makita fan jacket for future roofing, trench digging, framing etc. Changed life majorly. I don't even get remotely hot in the summer anymore. It sounds really lame, but man it's amazing. Highly recommend.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52286 on: June 08, 2020, 11:06:48 AM »

Good Morning, all!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #52287 on: June 08, 2020, 01:16:33 PM »

Good Morning, all!
Morning, Infinit01!

I'd make some pithy comment about Monday but...

...Finals are graded and Summer is (finally!) here  Smiley

SO: point to you my friend for your chipper attitude   Cheesy

WOW! You've been gone for a while. Kath and I first met carpooling to Monroe, to nerd out with the Jedi Council of Michigan. We kept in touch, and a little better than a year and a half ago we started dating. Now we are moving forward.
I forgot to mention my formal "Congratulations!" for both Logos and LAK!  My best to you both  Smiley

Points in lieu of presents  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #52288 on: June 08, 2020, 05:40:23 PM »

Morning, Infinit01!

I'd make some pithy comment about Monday but...

...Finals are graded and Summer is (finally!) here  Smiley

Man I miss when Summer actually meant something other than More Traffic and Heat.

Random thought/vent.  It's sad and awesome it took some easter Eggs in a Video Game to give us the Predator Sequel we've always wanted.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #52289 on: June 08, 2020, 05:44:48 PM »

Man I miss when Summer actually meant something other than More Traffic and Heat.

Random thought/vent.  It's sad and awesome it took some easter Eggs in a Video Game to give us the Predator Sequel we've always wanted.

Living in the area of Phoenix, Arizona, summer means LESS traffic and MUCH MORE heat, but I appreciate what you’re saying.  This morning, I was able to leave the doors and windows open for several hours after I got up, but tomorrow we expect the higher temps (over 100ºF or 38ºC) to return, so that means more time with closed windows and more electricity spent running the air conditioning.

Pages: 1 ... 3484 3485 [3486] 3487 3488 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: