Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3504 3505 [3506] 3507 3508 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4895667 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #52575 on: July 10, 2020, 04:22:07 PM »

Just a question for everybody, I'm honestly struggling with this....

If A=pi r-squared, and E=mc-squared......what's the cost of a pound of bananas in Bora Bora?  For the life of me, I can't figure it out...

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #52576 on: July 10, 2020, 05:34:07 PM »

Too random right now. Go away. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #52577 on: July 10, 2020, 06:25:40 PM »

If A=pi r-squared, and E=mc-squared......what's the cost of a pound of bananas in Bora Bora?  For the life of me, I can't figure it out...
We have no bananas today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #52578 on: July 10, 2020, 09:40:14 PM »

Mmmmm...pie.  But, pies are round not square.  What sort of twisted world are you living in? 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #52579 on: July 10, 2020, 10:55:32 PM »

I'm allergic to bananas so you get this for my answer (yes, it's a real formula, the forum just cannot display it in all it's gory (<- no, that's not a typo, it's intentional).

z(x,y)=((c)*(((x-dx)^2 )*((y-dy)^2 )))/(1+(√((1-((1+k)*((c)^2 )*(((x-dx)^2 )+((y-dy)^2 )))) )) )+ ∑_(i=1)^Ni▒〖a_2i*(√(((((x-dx)^2 )+((y-dy)^2 )))^2i )) 〗

Mmmmm...pie.  But, pies are round not square.  What sort of twisted world are you living in? 

Well, depending on the comparative sizes involved, a square pie can actually yield more pie, without even having to use pi.

Too random right now. Go away. Tongue

The title of the thread is literally "Random Thoughts of Members..." I think you're just in a "Get out/Go away" mood today.  Tongue

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #52580 on: July 11, 2020, 01:14:22 AM »

I'm allergic to bananas so you get this for my answer (yes, it's a real formula, the forum just cannot display it in all it's gory (<- no, that's not a typo, it's intentional).

z(x,y)=((c)*(((x-dx)^2 )*((y-dy)^2 )))/(1+(√((1-((1+k)*((c)^2 )*(((x-dx)^2 )+((y-dy)^2 )))) )) )+ ∑_(i=1)^Ni▒〖a_2i*(√(((((x-dx)^2 )+((y-dy)^2 )))^2i )) 〗

Well, depending on the comparative sizes involved, a square pie can actually yield more pie, without even having to use pi.

The title of the thread is literally "Random Thoughts of Members..." I think you're just in a "Get out/Go away" mood today.  Tongue

i have not seem that kinda math since school and doing those kind of formula with stone chisel was tough

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #52581 on: July 11, 2020, 03:40:33 AM »

Poor Naya Rivera...  Cry

This world is unnecessarily cruel sometimes.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #52582 on: July 11, 2020, 04:21:51 AM »

i have not seem that kinda math since school and doing those kind of formula with stone chisel was tough

I have never seen that kind of math at all......

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #52583 on: July 11, 2020, 12:48:32 PM »

Poor Naya Rivera...  Cry

*sad chuckle*

Yeah...it sure can be very cruel sometimes.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

« Reply #52584 on: July 11, 2020, 08:27:45 PM »

Poor Naya Rivera...  Cry

I have no idea who that is. But there's this Google thing, so now I know she was some actress at one point accused of assaulting her husband, and who drowned a few days ago. Feel bad for her son.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #52585 on: July 12, 2020, 01:19:43 AM »

I have no idea who that is. But there's this Google thing, so now I know she was some actress at one point accused of assaulting her husband, and who drowned a few days ago. Feel bad for her son.

There was more to her than that, she had a family and friends and fans who she meant a lot to. I don't expect everyone to be as upset as I am about it, but some sympathy for her would be nice.

(Sig by me!)

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #52586 on: July 12, 2020, 01:44:31 AM »

There was more to her than that, she had a family and friends and fans who she meant a lot to. I don't expect everyone to be as upset as I am about it, but some sympathy for her would be nice.

According to what I've read, the charge brought against her was dropped at the request of the husband himself, he told both the defense and prosecuting counsels that he was never injured.  And regardless of that, it is a tragic accident if it turns out that she did drown.    And if she did, hopefully they can recover her so her family won't have to go through not knowing what happened.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

« Reply #52587 on: July 12, 2020, 02:22:56 AM »

I'd like to clarify one thing that I said, which was "Feel bad for her son." I should have written "I feel bad for her son." I was not trying to say that people should ignore her in favor of feeling bad for her son.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #52588 on: July 12, 2020, 08:05:21 PM »

According to what I've read, the charge brought against her was dropped at the request of the husband himself, he told both the defense and prosecuting counsels that he was never injured.  And regardless of that, it is a tragic accident if it turns out that she did drown.    And if she did, hopefully they can recover her so her family won't have to go through not knowing what happened.

That's exactly what happened. Honestly even his report about what happened made no sense to me, it was way outside her personality. She loved that kid to pieces, I don't think she'd do something like pushing his stroller at someone in an aggressive manner(like her ex claimed). By all accounts she was a wonderful mom, which makes what happened even sadder and more heartbreaking. Her being missing is the hardest for me, she deserved more than just being lost in a lake forever.

I'd like to clarify one thing that I said, which was "Feel bad for her son." I should have written "I feel bad for her son." I was not trying to say that people should ignore her in favor of feeling bad for her son.

That wasn't the part that had me salty....

(Yes I'm a Glee fan if you can't tell.)

(Sig by me!)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52589 on: July 13, 2020, 12:18:06 PM »

Dam, it's Monday again