Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First class at royal arts academy  (Read 598 times)
Ranlin_xoss
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« on: March 14, 2017, 01:30:21 AM »

Initial thought: I should have stretched before the "warm up".

I am very much on the poor end of good stamina. It has been years since I participated in group sports, or consistent athleticism period. Today's 1 hour class was a mixture of fun, pain and revelations. The latter being both I need to improve my health and I am more than willing to keep at this.

A very casual and welcoming atmosphere was noted by most I interacted with tonight, including my wife and best friend who joined me in this initial adventure. The first 20 or so minutes was getting our warm up out of the way but the rest was armorial up and wielding our Sabers. Everything provided by Royal Arts by the by. Also, all Sabers came from ULTRASABERS. Although today I used an older model what looked to be an initiate with Crimson blade, next week I may bring my Scorpion, we shall see.

I won't go in to detail about what was learned but I will continue to update as the classes progress. Also, nerd moment; when the instructor asked if anyone knew what form two's alternate name was and I was the only one to speak up. Makashi, lightside point for me  Cheesy

Every student is obliged to make one-thousand-eighty major mistakes. The sooner you make them, the sooner you will not have to make them anymore. Thinking there's a list of mistakes is mistake number four.
-Djinn Altis

Neutral force user with the sliding scale toward the Light.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: