Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Just an unboxing vid, nothing special really.  (Read 2991 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »

It's so much easier to pry hot glue off than it is to clean hot glue up. You could even just pry it all off the inside wall with a screw driver until you can push the button out the top. Once you cut the wires just pull the guts out with the donut of hot glue still around the wires.

I did briefly toy with the idea of just making a build out of this saber and ordering a stunt Bane to swap the electronics from one to the other... but once I noticed the covertech wheel was installed drunk

I just ripped it apart in a rage and put it all into boxes to await trial for it's crimes. That was just the cherry on top for this one.

So in an unboxing thread... I put stuff into boxes  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy LMAO  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

LMAO! Rev said something similar about the blade retention screw on my Warglaive emitter... someone is obviously a little too fond of the sauce at US. lol

Life will go on, and you will continue to make gold bricks out of lemons Wink

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 02:10:12 PM »

LMAO! Rev said something similar about the blade retention screw on my Warglaive emitter... someone is obviously a little too fond of the sauce at US. lol

Life will go on, and you will continue to make gold bricks out of lemons Wink

I'm starting to wonder if US do it to test me to see what I can come up with  Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: