Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Theories...  (Read 6707 times)
buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« on: March 14, 2017, 06:04:45 PM »

Share your theories of what you think may happen or would like to happen in Episodes VIII and IX. Or just have fun with crazy theories that maybe not be true, but fun to speculate and disgust. Grin Grin Grin

I have a few theories that may not be true, but I wouldn't be surprise if they turn out to have some truth to them.

First off, General Hux is always angry and clearly not a fan of Kylo Ren, but Snoke seems to treat them both with the same respect. During his speech before the first test of the Star Killer base his anger is showing through. It's over the top anger. Anger someone that practices in the dark side of the force. I think that Hux may be another apprentice of Snoke that is being kept a secret. Perhaps he's the secret weapon in case Kylo turns against the New Order and Snoke. Dark Side users are always plotting to destroy their mater and gain all the power, so why wouldn't someone as old and wise as Snoke have a secret apprentices as a fail safe. Maybe using new tactics after learning from his mistakes of the past...if of course he is who I hope he is.  Wink

It's not the best theory, but I think it's interesting. I have more, but I can't wait to hear yours.  Smiley Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 07:28:14 PM »

Cool idea for a thread. I like your theory too.

Lets see. So instead of Rey being granddaughter to Obi-Wan and Anakin, she is Granddaughter to Anakin only, and Great Granddaughter to Obi-Wan. This would happen when Obi-Wan was much younger, with Siri (or Satine maybe even). Their son or daughter has a daughter that marries Luke, and they have Rey.

Way far out there, and definitely not going to happen, but it would be a cool way to make Siri canon.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 08:48:49 PM »

I've always liked the idea of Luke having other siblings out there especially if they are connect to Obi Wan in some way. I'll even entertain he idea that they could be the reason Luke's students were massacred. What better way to best a Skywalker like that than with other Skywalkers who turned to the dar side. Or Kenobi's for that matter.

I had another theory that Ben Solo isn't really a Skywalker or a Solo, but instead adopted. Which could be a reason he's turning to the dark side and why he keeps being pulled back to the light. He's not strange like a Skywalker and that brings him fear and jealousy. It could also explain the lack of apathy for their "son". Granted they cared a little in TFA, but not as much as I would expect from a parent. Especially parents with the knowledge with how serious the dark side is.

Gilbert
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -63

Sith! Sith! Yeth?

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 10:31:34 PM »

Luke is actually Kylo's father.

Also it turns out that the dark side once again does not have cookies.

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 01:48:26 AM »

lol Gilbert.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 01:58:38 AM »

I like the idea of the Thread...but you got to delve into all the new Canon for some of these.   

-Hux's Father was in charge of the new Stormtrooper program and turned them into Ruthless Killers at a young age, but only showed contempt for his son.  Admiral Rax was the first to give the younger Hux a taste of power when he was granted command as a teen over some of the new troopers.

- 2 of the new books speak of Leia's time pregnant with Ben.

-How would Luke have more Siblings?

Here is mine, Rey is Dr. Aphra's daughter

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 04:05:49 AM »

I like the idea of the Thread...but you got to delve into all the new Canon for some of these.

-How would Luke have more Siblings?

Here is mine, Rey is Dr. Aphra's daughter

I forgot about new canon books. I haven't read any of them. I was interested in reading Aftermath until I heard the bad reviews.

And good point about the siblings. I don't know what I said that. lol I was thinking about Kenobi having a daughter that Luke marries and have kids of their own, which would make them his siblings.  Undecided Everyone use to think Rey was Luke's daughter, but most don't anymore including me. But that doesn't mean Luke doesn't have kids who are powerful Jedi or Sith.

I'm not sure who Dr. Aphra is so I'll have to look her up.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 01:54:04 AM »

I forgot about new canon books. I haven't read any of them. I was interested in reading Aftermath until I heard the bad reviews.

And good point about the siblings. I don't know what I said that. lol I was thinking about Kenobi having a daughter that Luke marries and have kids of their own, which would make them his siblings.  Undecided Everyone use to think Rey was Luke's daughter, but most don't anymore including me. But that doesn't mean Luke doesn't have kids who are powerful Jedi or Sith.

I'm not sure who Dr. Aphra is so I'll have to look her up.

Dr. Aphra is basically an Evil Indiana Jones.  She is an archaeologist who specializes in weapons and armaments.  She was hired by Vader to search for clues about Padme's pregnancy.  She was almost killed by Vader but through cleverness manged to escape.  She is now currently starring in her own comics where she is discovering the Ordu Aspectu, a sect of Force Users.  This Fall she will crossover to the Main Star Wars title to go on a mission (not reveled yet) with Han and Luke.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 02:39:36 AM »

So taking the full multimedia canon into account . . . here's my crazy theory . . .

- Snoke is an Ancient being strong in the Dark Side from the uncharted territory beyond the Outer Rim; The Emperor was obsessed before his death with the uncharted regions, believing the Dark Side originated "out there" and something was calling him.

- The end of Episode VIII will include Snoke declaring Kylo Ren a Dark Lord of The Sith and giving him a Darth Title . . . and his Grandfather's Lightsaber.

I know.  Wait!

They said Snoke & Kylo Ren aren't Sith!

Well I'm not saying Snoke is.  He isn't.  But it doesn't mean he doesn't know about them, can't learn their ways and have the ability to train Kylo in them.  Again, in this theory, he is an incredibly powerful, ancient, Dark Side being.

He is ABOVE the Sith.  And up to now, Kylo is not a Sith either.  So nobody was lying.

He also knows how important Vader is to Kylo Ren; giving him the Title will help keep his loyalty and keep him in his pocket.

Beyond that . . .

- In the past, killing a member of your family or someone otherwise equally close was a requirement to be a Sith; proof of your commitment and completely turning your back on your old life.

- Immediately after Kylo Ren kills his Father, Snoke tells Hux "Bring Kylo Ren to me; it is time to complete his training."  Father killed.  Commitment proven.  No turning back now.

- In one of the books, a group of Sith Followers apparently locate & acquire Vader's saber.  Supposedly to return it to him in the afterlife, or some other nuttiness.  Who's to say Snoke didn't intervene and acquire it?  And one theory is these acolytes became the Knights of Ren. 

Someone acquiring Darth Vader's Lightsaber seems like a fairly big deal to just be a throwaway thing in a book that will never be revisited in the future . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 02:48:16 AM »

I want Kylo to get Vader's saber so I have an excuse to buy a Chosen one.

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 03:02:43 AM »

Darth Tepes, she sounds like an interesting character. Thanks for the info.

Lord Canterbury, I love that theory. Makes sense. That would be great if we find out the dark side originated from neyond the outer rim. I always wanted to know more about the origins of the first force users, good and bad. I really do hope Darth Vader's lightsaber plays a role in The Last Jedi.

I want Kylo to get Vader's saber so I have an excuse to buy a Chosen one.

Samhain138, if I were you I would buy a chosen one now because if it turns out Vader's saber is in the movie then they will sell out quick. Even before the movie comes out like the Graflex did.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 04:07:50 AM »

The Acolytes of the Beyond were buying or stealing every Red Lightsaber they could...they were "told" that was Vader's Lightsaber..but it isn't...it can't be.  Think, would a 12 inch piece of metal and electronics survive a massive explosion?

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 04:54:02 AM »

I think the last time we see Vader's lightsaber is when Luke chops off his hand.  Maybe Luke grabbed it before leaving the Death Star.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 05:01:11 AM »

I think the last time we see Vader's lightsaber is when Luke chops off his hand.  Maybe Luke grabbed it before leaving the Death Star.

I doubt he would have taken the time besides, he chops off Vaders hand over the pit the Emperor gets thrown down into....

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 05:13:50 AM »

I doubt he would have taken the time besides, he chops off Vaders hand over the pit the Emperor gets thrown down into....

Ooh, okay then I guess it's destroyed unless it's possible for it to land somewhere down below where someone could have grabbed it. Luke lost his lightsaber down a pit and that was recovered. Granted that place didn't blow up 10 minutes later.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: