Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Theories...  (Read 6751 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 05:16:48 AM »

Ooh, okay then I guess it's destroyed unless it's possible for it to land somewhere down below where someone could have grabbed it. Luke lost his lightsaber down a pit and that was recovered. Granted that place didn't blow up 10 minutes later.

There is the difference.  I know a lot of people want there to be some kind of symmetry with Kylo using Vader's saber and Rey using Anakin's... but it just isn't feasible for Vader's saber to have survived the Death Star.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »

The Acolytes of the Beyond were buying or stealing every Red Lightsaber they could...they were "told" that was Vader's Lightsaber..but it isn't...it can't be.  Think, would a 12 inch piece of metal and electronics survive a massive explosion?

True.

And as we know, Star Wars has always been meticulous about avoiding plot holes and making sure everything that happens is completely realistic  . . .

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32599.msg549403#msg549403

LoL.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 04:03:10 PM »

Poe is totally gay, and Kylo is his ex. Poe breaking up with him was what caused the spiral to the dark side.

Rey is actually not related to anyone, she is an AI program engineered by the Jedi Order to be strong in the Force. Palpatine couldn't kill her during Order 66 because no one knows where the main frame is to destroy it. Luke is actually not in hiding but went to that planet to guard the main frame so Kylo and The First Order can't reprogram it to make Rey one of them.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 12:02:39 AM »

Rey is actually not related to anyone, she is an AI program engineered by the Jedi Order to be strong in the Force. Palpatine couldn't kill her during Order 66 because no one knows where the main frame is to destroy it. Luke is actually not in hiding but went to that planet to guard the main frame so Kylo and The First Order can't reprogram it to make Rey one of them.

That's a very interesting idea.

Gilbert
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -63

Sith! Sith! Yeth?

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 02:50:50 AM »

Wouldn't they keep Rey's mainframe on a colder planet? Or is all the water from the melted ice and that's why Luke looks so puzzled when Rey shows up because he thought she was destroyed for sure?

Kylo attacks the MCP

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 01:20:00 PM »

That's a very interesting idea.

There's more. Snoke is actual a part of the same AI. See, after Luke an his New Jedi order found the main frame, Hux tampered with it trying to destroy it in order to bring the remnants of the Empire to power. He failed and instead caused it to split into two halves, the evil(Snoke) and the good(Rey).

Wouldn't they keep Rey's mainframe on a colder planet? Or is all the water from the melted ice and that's why Luke looks so puzzled when Rey shows up because he thought she was destroyed for sure?

Kylo attacks the MCP

Rey's mainframe is kept there because it was something of a sacred location to the Jedi, so the council erected a temple there to hold it. Rey is actually thousands of years old, but part of her design is to "die" and be reconfigured every 100 or so years, which is why she has no memories of her life previously.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

LivingBrain
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 46

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 07:06:24 PM »

I like movies, Spider-Man, and lightsabers.

That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My username and avatar may be of a villain, but I like Light Side points.

Gilbert
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -63

Sith! Sith! Yeth?

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 08:56:02 PM »

Rey's mainframe is kept there because it was something of a sacred location to the Jedi, so the council erected a temple there to hold it. Rey is actually thousands of years old, but part of her design is to "die" and be reconfigured every 100 or so years, which is why she has no memories of her life previously.
Rey is actually the Rakata Mother Machine

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2017, 04:49:04 AM »

Rey is actually the Rakata Mother Machine

Yeah, pretty much.

(Sig by me!)