Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Big Sith Saber Vote  (Read 12402 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 07:34:19 PM »

You all are now making it hard for me to decided which to go with this time now Tongue I want me a new Sith saber this time then next will be a new Guardian Blue Bellicose =] I'll just pull a Negan if I have to then Tongue

The Reaper... give in to your hate for the other lightsaber hilts. Embrace your anger. Your friends cannot save you from purchasing a BR Reaper. *Cackling, force lightning noises*

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2017, 01:41:37 AM »

I think the Reaper has won this round then. The Chosen One and Bellicose can wait another time Tongue I'm just gonna be going for the classic red blue and green light saber blades from now on though. Just can't beat those 3 am I right

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 02:15:15 AM »

In that case, welcome to the reaper queue, the back of the line is around the corner!  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2017, 04:33:17 AM »

I think the Reaper has won this round then. The Chosen One and Bellicose can wait another time Tongue I'm just gonna be going for the classic red blue and green light saber blades from now on though. Just can't beat those 3 am I right

Eeeexcellent.  Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2017, 04:38:56 AM »

Yeah I hears everything should be caught up this month sometime

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2017, 07:08:53 AM »

Eeeexcellent.  Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.
Yeah I hears everything should be caught up this month sometime

"All is as the Force wills it."

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2017, 10:17:42 PM »

And who am I kidding. Like I just said. ALL of them on my list is what I want Tongue Also a Raven and Monarch in Blazing Red as well. A big Sith arsenal ;o Oh and a Blazing Red Dark Arbiter but that's going to my brother secretly, he'll be blown away I think Tongue He needs more colored bladed sabers. We gotta get his Aeon V3 fixed up too though, just needs the old set screw taken out and a new one put in. Which by the way you CAN use a star wrench to take out old screws so you don't have top re-drill/tap for a bigger size. Just some advice me and my step dad found out on that one Tongue

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2017, 12:30:47 AM »

Yeah, it's rough narrowing that list to one or two for an order.  Every time I think I'm there, I'm like, "Well, there's also that one..."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2017, 02:14:15 AM »

Or all of them like I said in appropriate blade colors and such Tongue

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2017, 02:35:14 AM »

How come you havent tried a War Glaive yet? the Darl War Glave is a great Sith saber.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 04:27:52 AM »

Everyone in Colorado I knew didn't have one so couldn't really get a feel for it. The claws on that one seems a bit too big for me though personally x.x Plus that saber would be better suited for my brother. I loved my buddies Reaper though. He has an Azure Reaper but kinda beat up some Tongue The blue is still on the hilt just some big scratches in some spots. I got to try some other US's hilts though. I actually really enjoyed the Monarch and got a pretty good feel for that saber as well so that'll probably be my next Sith saber to get. Might go Nicole plating. Isn't Nicole plating too pretty to be dueled and handled with though? Tongue Its how I kinda felt. That one can't have a covertech wheel on though so it don't really matter. I wouldn't really wear that one out anyway if i went Nicole plated version

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2017, 12:18:01 AM »

The reaper mainly because it is on my wish list renegade is there not the flamberge and the same goes for the chosen one I got the graflex instead cheers with your pick

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2017, 06:52:47 AM »

*Nickle* Ugh. Can't believe I typoed that x.x

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2017, 08:33:37 AM »

I have the Crimson Reaper (and Azure Reaper on order) and Chosen One CE. Both are excellent, it really comes down to your personal preference  on what it is you are looking for. I do not have the cross guard (I do have other cross guards by other makers).

The Reaper is much easier to hold, spin and duel than the Chosen One CE. They look so very different to each other that comparison on looks don't make sense - apples versus oranges. Both my Crimson Reaper and Chosen One CE are in Tri-Cree Blazing Red! Love it. I can't choose between them. I may choose the Reaper instead if I really have to because it looks unique. The Chosen One CE is Graflex like and quite common/familiar. The Reaper is kind of one of a kind. But I am just being pedantic.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2017, 11:20:11 AM »

*Nickle* Ugh. Can't believe I typoed that x.x

Happens to the best of us, evidently Zren. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: