Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Author Topic: WINDOWS: Ultrasabers Launcher with Diamond Controller UPDATED 01-11-2018  (Read 141587 times)
Darth Barton
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2017, 04:37:11 PM »

Hi there - any update on when the Mac launcher will be released?

The wait is driving me crazy haha

Diamond Staff: Dark Sentinel V4, Red AV Switch / Dominix V4, Blue AV Switch
Prophecy V3 Blazing Red, V4 Sound, Red Av Switch - Emerald Nickel Plated Monarch, Red AV Switch - Chosen One CE Blazing Red, V4 Sound, Red AV Switch - Archon V3.1 TRI Consular Green (+V2 emitter) V4 Sound, Green AV Switch - Dark Initiate LE V4 Tri Blazing Red Obsidian Lite Sound - Dark Sentinel LE V4 Tri Guardian Blue Obsidian Lite Sound - Stunt Dark Initiate V2 Tri Guardian Blue

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2017, 03:23:49 PM »

WOOT WOOT http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35320.0

Darth Barton
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2017, 02:51:38 PM »

Does anyone have any suggestions on pulse/flicker settings for the diamond controller when idling?

Diamond Staff: Dark Sentinel V4, Red AV Switch / Dominix V4, Blue AV Switch
Prophecy V3 Blazing Red, V4 Sound, Red Av Switch - Emerald Nickel Plated Monarch, Red AV Switch - Chosen One CE Blazing Red, V4 Sound, Red AV Switch - Archon V3.1 TRI Consular Green (+V2 emitter) V4 Sound, Green AV Switch - Dark Initiate LE V4 Tri Blazing Red Obsidian Lite Sound - Dark Sentinel LE V4 Tri Guardian Blue Obsidian Lite Sound - Stunt Dark Initiate V2 Tri Guardian Blue

jimdeath
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2017, 01:15:51 AM »

Do i have to say it? can somebody upload some premade Diamond controller Fonts with pulse theirs no damn premade pulse fonts anywhere i can't find them all i can find is the default ones

VultureDroid
Force Sensitive

« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »

Does this work on Windows 10? Also does this work if my Saber doesn't have diamond or emerald?

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2017, 11:40:08 PM »

Does this work on Windows 10? Also does this work if my Saber doesn't have diamond or emerald?

You can still use it (and will need it) to upload new sound fonts and change sound fonts if you have Premium Sound on your saber (single bank on Obsidian V3 or 7 banks on V4) even if you don't have an Emerald or Diamond board. You'll still have a mini USB port on the Obsidian sound board to connect your computer to for this software.

Below is a screenshot of the software with the Obsidian sound board tab selected:

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

dracon
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »

Run installer As Administrator to overwrite the previously installed v4 app.  It is imperative that you have your diamond controller turned on and plugged in while the installer is running to properly install the drivers.

Updated 04-18-2017 v2.19 The main changes are:
1. The driver and the software itself is now signed with Windows. This means:
- no more workaround on Windows8
- no more "unsigned driver" warning
- no need to have the Diamond connected when installing
2. The font editor now has an "Apply to font" button, which is active only if the editor was open on an already existing effect (with the "Edit Effect" button from the wizard). This button saves the changes made in the effect directly on the current font, so there's no more need to write one effect at a time or to save each effect in a file if you want to make multiple changes. Reduces the time required for editing multiple effects in a font (The need for this was brought to our attention by forum users).
3. Minor bug fixes.

Download Standalone Signed Diamond Controller Driver for Windows 7 and Windows 8 HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4WsIGJrcOo&feature=youtu.be

- Visual C++ Redistributable might need to be installed on some machines: this is specified in the readme.txt file that is open automatically after installation, and also the visual c++ installation link is provided there.
- **Windows 8 users only** Installing the unsigned driver on Windows 8 requires a special procedure: until we get the driver signed, the workaround can be found here: http://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/driver_install_windows8/driver_install_win8.html

"Visual C++ Redistributable might need to be installed on some machines: this is specified in the readme.txt file that is open automatically after installation, and also the visual c++ installation link is provided there."

The link in readme: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145)
We're sorry, this download is no longer available.

the correct link is without ")"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

MeijinKawaguchi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2017, 05:03:18 PM »

I'm trying to get the launcher up and the only things in the folder are drivers...

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2017, 10:21:57 PM »

I'm having an issue where the new update version of the launcher refuses to run on my computer; however, for some reason, older versions will work. Please help!
more details: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36575.0

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

darthnuada
Force Sensitive

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2017, 03:02:57 AM »

You need to upload V2.41 here. Using the maintenance tool has a really slow download speed also it stops working after a while so it won't download. Thanks.

mynd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2017, 09:45:42 AM »

2 hours to download the 2.4.1 update on a 100mbps down connection???  Already having issues connecting obsidian sound boards more than once per computer, some minor bugs with the emerald driver, not to mention some minor issues regarding a recent order and an unanswered email... getting frustrated with all these issues.

I wish the software support/quality was even half as good as the sabers themselves.  Why is there no driver for the obsidian sound boards?  I remember encountering issues with this as far back as 2014 when I purchased my first Ultrasaber.

EDIT: Cool, wonderful connection error and now the speed of the download projects a 7 hour ETA... why oh why did I think it was a good idea to reinstall this program?

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2017, 02:23:40 PM »

Looks like the thread title was changed to incorporate a 12-12-2017 update. Was this the Diamond volume bugfix, and were there any other changes?

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Nico9066
Force Sensitive

« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2017, 03:47:24 PM »

I need help

hello so I'm having problems with the download part lol after I down load it I get this

this file does not have program associated with it for performing this action. please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in default programmes controlee panel.

but I don't even know what program it's looking for to down load or anything lol

i just got my second saber and sprung for the diamond and i cant down load the programe

dunis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2017, 08:51:01 AM »

Run installer As Administrator to overwrite the previously installed v4 app.  It is imperative that you have your diamond controller turned on and plugged in while the installer is running to properly install the drivers.
Updated 11-20-2017 v2.40 The main changes are:
SOFTWARE:
- express and advanced font wizard. Advanced is the old one, express is new and creates automatically a font based on a sound template, blade, pulse and FOC colors
- quick reconnect (now it takes less than 3 seconds, except for the first connection when it has to read the memory content)
- 16 fonts instead of 10
- a built-in resources page with links to documents and videos
FIRMWARE:
- real time volume adjustment (there's no need for a mute font anymore!)
- quick menus requiring significant fewer voice messages. Now we have a quick menu for font selection and another one for learning gestures.
- reduced the power off and menu exit time from 3 to 2 seconds
Updated 04-18-2017 v2.19 The main changes are:
1. The driver and the software itself is now signed with Windows. This means:
- no more workaround on Windows8
- no more "unsigned driver" warning
- no need to have the Diamond connected when installing
2. The font editor now has an "Apply to font" button, which is active only if the editor was open on an already existing effect (with the "Edit Effect" button from the wizard). This button saves the changes made in the effect directly on the current font, so there's no more need to write one effect at a time or to save each effect in a file if you want to make multiple changes. Reduces the time required for editing multiple effects in a font (The need for this was brought to our attention by forum users).
3. Minor bug fixes.
Download Standalone Signed Diamond Controller Driver for Windows 7 and Windows 8 HERE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4WsIGJrcOo&feature=youtu.be
- Visual C++ Redistributable might need to be installed on some machines: this is specified in the readme.txt file that is open automatically after installation, and also the visual c++ installation link is provided there.
- **Windows 8 users only** Installing the unsigned driver on Windows 8 requires a special procedure: until we get the driver signed, the workaround can be found here: http://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/driver_install_windows8/driver_install_win8.html

Guys, it is Dec 30, and I tried using Diamond Controller but failed. Installation is fine, and driver was installed. I did not connect to Lightsaber during installation, as per Apr 18, 2017 update, 1 sub 3 [no need to have the Diamond connected when installing].
both of my light sabers (got end of Nov and end of Dec) will not connect to the Controller program.

Can someone help please? I really want to get access to the controls. Thanks. Smiley

You cannot see the seer of seeing.
You cannot hear the hearer of hearing.
You cannot think the Thinker of thinking.
You cannot understand the Understander of understanding. That is the ātman.
-Brihadaranyaka Upanishad (3-4)

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »

Hi all. So I received my first ever US today! (yeah!!!! Well there were 2 sabers actually as I received a free Dark Initiate LE V4 stunt together with my Graflex CE Diamond)

I got scared when I found a paper rolled around my sabers telling me my saber is equipped with Obsidian V4 soundboard... I ordered Diamond right? But turns out the paper shouldn't have been here, my saber really is Diamond. Happy 😀

Then plugging it into the computer (2.42 already installed to be ready on the day my saber comes), program running as admin on windows 10. But didn't recognize my saber. Tried on my MAC, same did not recognize it. Tried on my older USB2 MAC, did not recognize it...

Finally I ran around the house looking for every single USB to Micro USB I could find, tried them all on my PC running Windows 10, saber was fully recharged by then. And I found a winner. One of all 10 cables I tried actually worked! (It's the one I got with my Xbox One Elite Controller, which I bought last year, so it's not even an old cable...)

So to all of you out there looking for an answer, maybe try this, gather cables and make a plug and plug and plug party. Hope it helps!

I'll be posting some pictures asap in the appropriate section soon 😉

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: