Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Modified My Mask  (Read 8001 times)
Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 01:49:59 PM »

-1 for the awesome job on that mask. May I ask, what did you use as a starting point?

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 02:43:36 AM »

What else can I add that my fellow forum mates haven't already said?  But I'll reiterate: BADASS!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 11:01:07 AM »

Very cool.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 01:11:09 AM »

-1 for the awesome job on that mask. May I ask, what did you use as a starting point?

This is the mask before I painted it. I bought it from Amazon, but it's been unavailable for almost a year now. I know this because I wanted to buy another one. I used acrylic paint and added steampunk goggles for a certain look I wanted.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »

This is the mask before I painted it. I bought it from Amazon, but it's been unavailable for almost a year now. I know this because I wanted to buy another one. I used acrylic paint and added steampunk goggles for a certain look I wanted.

Funny, I was looking at those airsoft masks and thinking of doing something similar. Great minds, I guess. Still, well done!

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 12:14:31 AM »

Funny, I was looking at those airsoft masks and thinking of doing something similar. Great minds, I guess. Still, well done!

I think picking out an air soft mask or a paint ball helmet is the way to go. The fun part is customizing it and making it your own. Thanks.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:19 AM »

Still working on mine, got the same mask and your right, its hard to find now

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 02:53:42 AM »

Definitely looks like a good foundation there

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 01:14:47 AM »

Still working on mine, got the same mask and your right, its hard to find now

I still would love to see your finished mask.  Grin

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 03:26:44 AM »

I still would love to see your finished mask.  Grin

Working on it, I think I might have been a bit to ambitious  on one part...

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2017, 02:21:32 AM »

Working on it, I think I might have been a bit to ambitious  on one part...

lol Yeah I just kept mine simple.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 06:36:53 PM »

I need to get me a Sith mask made Tongue Mask for creepy meaner side and without for casual Sith and stuff Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2017, 06:40:58 PM »

Yo. What can I do to this one? Having some ideas. Was thinking of painting the top of the eyes silver or something maybe some other areas. Was also thinking of cutting some small slits where my mouth would be at so I can at least breath. As Lord Helmet would say, "How can you breath out of these things!" XD

https://www.amazon.com/FMA-Protection-Paintball-Cosplay-Halloween/dp/B00IWH2XO4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1508524669&sr=8-15&keywords=black+airsoft+mask

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2017, 07:10:40 PM »

picked myself up one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ICV6HUK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Guessing I need to hit Home Depot and the hobby shop to get some supplies and do some work on it

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2017, 01:46:08 AM »

Yo. What can I do to this one? Having some ideas. Was thinking of painting the top of the eyes silver or something maybe some other areas. Was also thinking of cutting some small slits where my mouth would be at so I can at least breath. As Lord Helmet would say, "How can you breath out of these things!" XD

https://www.amazon.com/FMA-Protection-Paintball-Cosplay-Halloween/dp/B00IWH2XO4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1508524669&sr=8-15&keywords=black+airsoft+mask

That's a nice mask to customize because it's almost like a blank canvas for you to fill in with your work of art. Some slits or some type of design at the mouth would be cool. And being able to breathe is always good lol. I would get rid of the mesh eye pieces and add bubble type eyes like Vader's helmet. And go to a hardware store and look for some different types of nuts, bolts, screws, washers, ect and glue them to the mask to give it a more industrial, you built it yourself look. That's what I'm doing to my Dark Prophecy. A paint job couldn't hurt either. But it's your mask, so it's really all up to you how you want it to look.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: