Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 125800 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: March 18, 2017, 05:40:21 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  This time we are giving away 95 sabers.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we QUADRUPLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between March 18th, 2017 and April 11th, 2017.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 95 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 95?  Yes, NINETY FIVE!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away nearly ONE HUNDRED free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [fifteen winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty one winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty five winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [thirty winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free Random Stand for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Stand"
  • Free Random Grab Bag Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeGrabBag"

In addition to the raffle, we are giving a free Grab Bag saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeGrabBag" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeGrabBag" if your order is over $650.  Maximum of one free Grab Bag per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Grab Bags. (Free Grab Bags are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade attached)

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on April 12th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 95 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 03:49:02 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 07:38:32 AM »

sweet! placing an order after some sleep.
Archon V3 in CG, Obsidian lite sound.
any prize saber will end up as a prize to one or two to my crew this time.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 07:44:43 AM »

I knew this was coming, so very tempting.  But still waiting on my first saber to arrive...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 08:21:22 AM »

Ultrasabers is always doing amazing sales and promos! Thanks for being awesome, you guys! I already spent my saber money for quite some time on the Emperor's deals, but I love these raffles and its such a great way to get some amazing Ultrasabers products into peoples hands.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 10:11:17 AM »

Sweet!
Might have to enter this one...

US does indeed rock. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »

gonna enter. Thanks Ultrasabers

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel
Shock GB OPS + Raffle Prophesy CG Stunt
Archon v3.1 + spring raffle Dominix LE v4

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 05:17:35 PM »

placed my order, I'm in!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 05:18:36 PM »

Waiting for the 1st to maybe place an order.  I'd kind of like to get a Diamond saber to play around with.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 05:24:01 PM »

Hmmm . . . I might just have to move some things around and enter this Diamond of a Raffle.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »

Wow!! The Diamond Controller looks like an incredible piece of saber technology! Unfortunately it will be a long time before I would be able to afford one of these. I am still waiting on my 2 sabers that I saved up for the past year and 3 months to purchase. I can't wait to see the full power of the Diamond Controller in action. Looking forward to the review videos for these to come out.

It always seems that by the time I have the money saved to make my long awaited purchases, there is no raffle going at the time. I am thinking that next time I have $300-$400 saved up for my hobby, I am going to wait until a raffle is in play to make my purchase. I know Ultrasabers does them a lot. Us Saber enthusiast are very lucky that they do this. As always, much love to Ultrasabers! You have done it again and made it impossible for any other lightsaber manufacturer to compete. You are the very best!!!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 08:30:27 PM »

I'm almost positive I posted here already...

Anyways. UltraSabers is always extremely generous. I won't make it into this one, but hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to make my next purchase. Can't wait to see all the winners. Thanks again UltraSabers.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 09:19:01 PM »

Tempted but I've got time to think about it . . . very exciting, US!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 11:29:29 PM »

Always psyched at raffle time. If the Reaper shows up before 17th April, I may jump in... Although I feel an Emperor's Hand calling, too...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 02:45:59 AM »

Tempted but I've got time to think about it . . . very exciting, US!

Well that didn't take me long, lol prob the first time I've entered a raffle on the first day Cheesy

Item Name: Prophecy v3 with Obsidian Premium Sound

Options:
•Blade LED Color:TRI Adegan Silver
•Flash on Clash:No Flash
•Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)
•Recharge Port:No Recharge Port
•Blade Length:32" Length
•Blade Option:Mid Grade
•Pommel:Emperor's Hand Pommel (Silver)
•Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]

•Switch Type:White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
•Blade Tip:Round Tip
•Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks
•Include Blade Plug:No Thanks
•Include Saber Stand:No Thanks
•Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks
•Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks

I have silver thumb screws to replace the stock bronze ones to round out my silver knight lightsaber.  Woot best of luck guys!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 02:56:54 AM »

That WILL look amazing hazard. Smiley

Nice snag on the pommel, and liking the illuminated switch...

Best of luck. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: