Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 126888 times)
Fortesmythe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2017, 06:50:15 AM »

Well, after buying lightsabers during previous raffles for my groomsmen when I got married back in November, I had to wait to get one for myself.

So, after all my generosity, it seems time for me to finally get a lightsaber of my own and stop being jealous of my groomsmens' gifts.  Who knows, maybe this third raffle will be the charm.

Of course the saber I want is backordered so I guess if I do win I might be waiting awhile.  Good luck to everyone!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2017, 08:20:33 AM »

Well, after buying lightsabers during previous raffles for my groomsmen when I got married back in November, I had to wait to get one for myself.

So, after all my generosity, it seems time for me to finally get a lightsaber of my own and stop being jealous of my groomsmens' gifts.  Who knows, maybe this third raffle will be the charm.

Of course the saber I want is backordered so I guess if I do win I might be waiting awhile.  Good luck to everyone!

If it's an Omen you may be waiting a long while.  That thing has been sold out for over a year and a half.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 03:20:29 PM »

the reapers, raven and some of the cross guard sabers are also out of stock.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2017, 08:49:16 PM »

I have a question for the veterans out there. I am currently waiting on the Flamberge Le. Its been almost a month since I ordered it and of course I am going stir crazy waiting to get it. I have been planning and dreaming of that saber since I bought my very first one a little over a year ago. It did state a 1-15 weeks time period of when it could ship out. In this thread, it was stated by Fortesmythe that the The Omen has been out of stock for over a year and a half, but it too states 1-15 weeks shipping time when you go to order it. Has anyone else had to wait longer than the stated maximum waiting time of 15 weeks for their saber when on back order? Just Curious.

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

N7Jenson
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2017, 08:55:34 PM »

Have been waiting for this announcement since the New Year!
Been wanting the Graflex to add to my collection for ages now.

Fortesmythe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2017, 11:05:06 PM »

I didn't state that, Prowl did.  I have no idea on how long the various sabers are out.
The saber I ordered was a Reaper.  So who knows.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2017, 12:20:37 AM »

So I really want to enter the raffle and get the new Diamond board.  I originally wanted a Mantis, but now with the new board and swing sounds I want something more easy to spin and stuff anyone have any sudjestions? My two thoughts are either a Dominix LE or dark Arbiter, but maybe something else. This set up is going to cost me some money obviously so I want to get something that works well with the board.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2017, 12:31:05 AM »

So I really want to enter the raffle and get the new Diamond board.  I originally wanted a Mantis, but now with the new board and swing sounds I want something more easy to spin and stuff anyone have any sudjestions? My two thoughts are either a Dominix LE or dark Arbiter, but maybe something else. This set up is going to cost me some money obviously so I want to get something that works well with the board.

I love my Dark Apprentice LE v4. Not fully MHS compatible, but still nice. Amazing for swinging or spinning. I think it is compatible with the Diamond Controller, but I'm not completely positive on that. It is cheaper though, so it might save you a little money. The Liberator is nice, but I haven't wielded it enough to tell you what I think of it while spinning. An Apprentice is what I'd recommend unless you want a full MHS compatible hilt.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jediseth
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2017, 12:41:46 AM »

That's actually what I'm trying to decide if I want it full MHS compatible or not.  I am thinking a good grip on it would be good.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2017, 12:44:34 AM »

That's actually what I'm trying to decide if I want it full MHS compatible or not.  I am thinking a good grip on it would be good.

I may be a little biased since the Dark Apprentice was my first hilt, but I really like the grip on it. And the choke point is amazing.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jediseth
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2017, 01:08:39 AM »

Thanks! I guess it does have a good grip section I will consider it.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:18 AM »

Thanks! I guess it does have a good grip section I will consider it.
Well you could try a sentinel. My older brother owns one and although he wont let me duel with it, I have held spen and swung it. It is the most comfortable bladed weapon i have ever held I would get one but I have my eye on the lost gray at the moment. Now to start saving. I will probably have it by the end of the year.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2017, 05:32:32 AM »

I didn't state that, Prowl did.  I have no idea on how long the various sabers are out.
The saber I ordered was a Reaper.  So who knows.
It was prowl. Sorry about that Fortesmythe. My bad.

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 06:02:31 AM »

Guys, If you're not sure which Sabers are Diamond compatible, Have a look on the ordering page, all the Diamond compatible Sabers
are listed there.  Smiley

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Jedi Khamon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »

Perhaps give all your customers that purchased during that quarter a chance at entering.  Or as an added bonus have increased odds of winning by making a special purchase during this time. Kinda seems a little one sided for customers that can bust out 250.00 anytime they want vrs those of us who can't. Great opportunity none the less and good luck to all.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: