Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 126880 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2017, 06:11:06 PM »

Do more orders give more chances to win? Because I am thinking about ordering diamond emperor's hand in April.

Placing separate orders at $250 or more will grant you multiple entries into the raffle.

Also each time you configure a purchase the order page asks if you want the right USB cable so you could include one in your next purchase.

Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Obi Wan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2017, 10:34:00 PM »

Ok, this is pretty cool. I just entered the raffle with a Chosen One CE, and I am SO STOKED! Ah! It's Darth Friggin Vader's saber!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Here are the specs I got, which I'd pretty much already decided on last Fall, so it's been floating in my head ever since... what a kid I still am!

Chosen One CE with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:TRI Blazing Red]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Blade Holder Type:With Windows]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Red Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Activation Box Finish:Black]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]

DSC-1599   Spring Raffle Ticket    1
DSC-1600   Free Random Blade Plug    1

Now the wait begins, which is of course so totally worth it! Ultra Sabers, you guys rock and my world is so the better ever since I met you guys last September. Customer I am for life I will be. 😊

Best of luck to everyone in the raffle!
I got that same saber about 6 weeks ago and I love it. I got the silver activation box and a recharge port on mine. It looks so much like Vader's saber. People recognize it right away when I show it to them even if they are not serious Star Wars fans. I keep it in my office at work and play with it at least once almost every day.

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"
   -The Force will be with you, alwaysl-

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2017, 11:43:32 PM »

I got that same saber about 6 weeks ago and I love it. I got the silver activation box and a recharge port on mine. It looks so much like Vader's saber. People recognize it right away when I show it to them even if they are not serious Star Wars fans. I keep it in my office at work and play with it at least once almost every day.
Fantastic! I'm really excited for it and can imagine I'll be giving it a lot of attention, too.  Cheesy

I was kind of on the fence about getting Diamond on it, but not really, as I really wanted it as bright and full as possible and only in one color, RED, and I might alter the shade a little with a lee filter, but always RED, and while Flash on Clash is a nice effect, I don't find myself in awe of that as much as a full, bright blade. I'll be getting another order in for my first Diamond saber. I also have the Graflex CE, and I really wanted to distinguish this one from the Graflex, so I went with the Black Activation Box AND the red illuminated BLACK AV Switch, too.  Combined with the Nickel Finish, it's going to be such eye candy.  

I see you opted for the CE version with the nickel finish... gotta love that nickel finish, eh?  I love the CE version for my Graflex as well.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

jorussic
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2017, 07:10:30 AM »

First Ultra Sabers order for me.  Got myself some sabers to get me an additional free Grab Bag as well.  Could've divided my orders for at least 2 entries to the spring raffle.  But, then again, just wanted to make sure that I already have a free Grab Bag and 1 raffle entry.

• Aeon LE v4 with OB Lite
  • Initiate v4 with OB Lite
  • Prophecy v3 with OB Lite
  • 1 Grab Bag Saber
  • Free Grab Bag Saber (yay!)

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2017, 01:43:45 PM »

First Ultra Sabers order for me.  Got myself some sabers to get me an additional free Grab Bag as well.  Could've divided my orders for at least 2 entries to the spring raffle.  But, then again, just wanted to make sure that I already have a free Grab Bag and 1 raffle entry.

• Aeon LE v4 with OB Lite
  • Initiate v4 with OB Lite
  • Prophecy v3 with OB Lite
  • 1 Grab Bag Saber
  • Free Grab Bag Saber (yay!)
Congrats on you purchase, and welcome to the club!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2017, 03:00:47 PM »

Got my entry in - sending in my Renegade LE with LITE Sound for some upgrades; gonna make it V4 Sound with Li-Ion Battery Setup, and installing a Recharge Port.  That plus a couple of extra Blade Plugs put me over the $250 mark.  Aaaaand I may...*may* enter a second time with something new.  Maybe.  We'll see hehe

Good luck to everyone - can't wait to see what the winners get!

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2017, 03:15:54 PM »

Got my entry in - sending in my Renegade LE with LITE Sound for some upgrades; gonna make it V4 Sound with Li-Ion Battery Setup, and installing a Recharge Port.  That plus a couple of extra Blade Plugs put me over the $250 mark.  Aaaaand I may...*may* enter a second time with something new.  Maybe.  We'll see hehe

Good luck to everyone - can't wait to see what the winners get!

Hey . . . just checking . . . Did you explicitly confirm with Customer Service that counts as an Entry?

I distinctly remember people being told in the past Requisition Charges don't count towards the $250.

Unless that $250 is based entirely on physical items you purchased.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2017, 03:22:17 PM »

Hey . . . just checking . . . Did you explicitly confirm with Customer Service that counts as an Entry?

I distinctly remember people being told in the past Requisition Charges don't count towards the $250.

Unless that $250 is based entirely on physical items you purchased.

Yeah I specifically asked about it, and they said it was a go.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2017, 03:41:37 PM »

Ok good . . . best of luck to you!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2017, 03:59:37 PM »

and here is my raffle entry.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Dongalonga
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2017, 04:55:35 PM »

That is my next saber whether or not I win. Imho it is the perfect thin neck design for actual use.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2017, 05:40:17 PM »

It's so purdy. What a classic that saber is. Congrats and good luck in the raffle, bB!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2017, 06:33:17 PM »

Great share and nice addition of the covertec wheel.

Points! . . . and best of luck to you!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2017, 08:01:59 PM »

That's one pretty saber. Congratulations bB.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

The mark of Death is Impartial. neutral align plz!

« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2017, 12:06:52 AM »

my diamond guardian is still in 'processing' stage, can't wait!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: