Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 126969 times)
Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

The mark of Death is Impartial. neutral align plz!

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2017, 07:28:07 AM »

I think a staff with one end being a scorpion and the other being a malice would look cool; not sure how well it would function though.

oh! nice idea, i like that, like an axe head on one side, and a spear head on the other.

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2017, 12:23:45 PM »

Yeah the thought running through my head is that it would end up looking like an asymmetrical medieval polearm. Not sure if the two hilts would match as far as color and length though. But...seeing as both have removeable emitters, one could easily take two identical hilts and put the malice emitter on end and the scorpion emitter on the other.

Saber Armory - In order of purchase
Dark Prophecy V3 (BR) Obsidian V4
Dark Prophecy V3 (AV) Obsidian V4
Dark Initiate V2 (GB) Stunt
Dark Initiate LE V4 (FO) Stunt
(Other Guys) Sinister Prophecy (MG) Champion Crimson
Electrum Wind (BH) Obsidian V4

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »

i think that sounds really cool, though i think the raven might be a better choice for the 'butt end' of the weapon.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2017, 02:51:44 PM »

I think someone is going to lose an eye, and therefore I like it!

I also now want to see some BAMF tote around a malice staff with a black yari in the middle of it with two 40" blades. We got any 7'+ members?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2017, 02:56:30 PM »

Edited above^^^

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »

I also now want to see some BAMF tote around a malice staff with a black yari in the middle of it with two 40" blades. We got any 7'+ members?

Using a ' instead of a " after that 7...Phew!! this whole quote would have taken a turn for the worst!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2017, 03:06:37 PM »

a malice staff would be a beast to swing....only other sabers I have to pair with would be basic non MHS hilts and would be off balanced big time.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2017, 03:08:54 PM »

Using a ' instead of a " after that 7...Phew!! this whole quote would have taken a turn for the worst!

"He said 7" members.  That was cool."

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »

"He said 7" members.  That was cool."

Lucky I proof read that one then! I don't need to know who is in THAT club LOL

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2017, 03:41:26 PM »

i mean,...i could probably wield what you're describing there,...er,...i could move it around i mean,...i wouldn't want to, but i think i could,...

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2017, 03:51:20 PM »

"He said 7" members.  That was cool."

Not to go too off topic, but my 10 year old has never seen it, and loves to pull his shirt over his head like Cornholio!

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2017, 03:55:04 PM »

i mean,...i could probably wield what you're describing there,...er,...i could move it around i mean,...i wouldn't want to, but i think i could,...

I think it would be damned impressive. The picture I have in my head is something of beauty.

I think if I was to ever be lucky enough to win a saber staff prize that would have to be it. Then learn how to swing it around like crazed, crack-addicted Viking!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2017, 12:23:15 AM »

Count me in, too - it's taken 3 1/2 years, but I finally completed what was supposed to be my first pair of 'sabres.

To match my Crimson Reaper, yellow blade, orange flash, orange AV switch I've ordered a Reaper, red blade, orange flash, orange AV switch + a black quick release coupler so I can staff them up.

I spoke to US via the live chat earlier in the week, and they hope to have black Reapers in stock in the next week or two, so hopefully won't have too long to wait - but then, I bought my Crimson Reaper in October 2013, so I can wait a little longer to get its dark side twin.

Well, I think I can, anyway...

Can't wait to see pics of your Reaper pair beside each other James, good luck in the raffle!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2017, 08:57:13 AM »

Ok, this is pretty cool. I just entered the raffle with a Chosen One CE, and I am SO STOKED! Ah! It's Darth Friggin Vader's saber!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Here are the specs I got, which I'd pretty much already decided on last Fall, so it's been floating in my head ever since... what a kid I still am!

Chosen One CE with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:TRI Blazing Red]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Blade Holder Type:With Windows]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Red Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Activation Box Finish:Black]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]

DSC-1599   Spring Raffle Ticket    1
DSC-1600   Free Random Blade Plug    1

Now the wait begins, which is of course so totally worth it! Ultra Sabers, you guys rock and my world is so the better ever since I met you guys last September. Customer I am for life I will be. 😊

Best of luck to everyone in the raffle!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Fan67
Force Sensitive

« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2017, 03:02:28 PM »

Nice occasion to order an ultrasaber for my son (Initiate V4 with 24'' blade). Got my first black eye from fencing with lightsabers yesterday.  Grin Kids are growing fast these days.  Cry
Do more orders give more chances to win? Because I am thinking about ordering diamond emperor's hand in April.

P.S. Received my Archon V.3 on Friday (God it took several weeks to get customs clearance). It is superb, thank you.
Just upon receiving I realised I don't have mini-USB cables only micro-USB from my wife's phone. I think big red letters "MINI-USB" wouldn't hurt. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: