Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My current collection  (Read 2015 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« on: March 18, 2017, 06:05:41 AM »

So I've sold off a lot of my sabers, got rid of all my conversions, and now I'm just down to a few very fun lightsabers, the cream of the crop. I actually looked at my order totals and it turns out I spent over 6000 dollars on Ultrasabers since 2011. Granted I've re-sold most of that over time, but thats still a heck of a lot! Without further adieu, here are the sabers, and I'll tell you a bit about each of them from left to right.

The two Bellicoses go together to make a staff. They have Obsydian sound and are RGB. I traded the pommels on them for one vented coupler and the pommel from my War Glaive which looks a lot like the coupler, so that worked perfect and they match pretty well. I also took some metallic finish paint and painted the color buttons to correspond to what color they control. I'm going to replace a button on one of them that you can see there fell off during a battle, but other than that theyve been wonderful sturdy sabers for me. When mixing colors they go dark violet amethyst, sentinel yellow, arctic blue, and silver when all 3 colors are mixed

Then theres my RGB Raven with Obsydian sound. The claws have come off as you can see but I recently ordered the pieces to put them back on so that'll be nice. I drilled 3 holes into the black and silver ridged emitter section right where it meets the hilt to add windows, and I think they're pretty neat! I changed the pommel on this one to the one from a Bellicose and I think it looks great. I also added color coordinated paint on each RGB button. Mixing colors it goes VA, FO, and SRD

My Consular with Obsydian sound in green is a really nice smooth handling lightsaber. I havent done anything to alter the body of the saber, but I did add a rubberized coating to the black grips and painted the activator red to better match Qui Gon's saber.

Then theres my favorite light side saber, the Manticore with Obsydian in green with a green illuminated switch. I love this hilt. Its subtle, small, light, maneuverable and beautiful in its simplicity. To add a bit of character to it  and make it my own I wrapped the black section of the grip in leather and put two black O rings on the emitter area. I also ordered the low profile pommel, well worth it. I've used this in a lot of duels and never had a problem.

The Guardian with Obsydian and Guardian Blue is probably the largest and heaviest saber I own. I dont typically go for larger sabers, but this one was just too cool of a design to pass up. I previously had an Obi Wan TPM from hasbro I'd converted which is smaller and lighter, but I didnt feel right dueling with a saber that was worth that much. This version has had some cosmetic  issues, you can see the crystal in the brass screw near the emitter is green. It came iwth a blue one that fell out and had to be replaced, so I found a green one that would work. One of the vented screws near the emitter fell out too, but I still enjoy the saber a lot.

The War Glaive in red is one I added sound on myself, using a Vader soundboard and  Ultrasabers speaker pack. I power it with a single Li-ion battery and a dummy cell and it works great, almost as bright as the standard Li-ion and obsydian sabers. I added a silver ring infront of the button and painted the divots in the pommel black to give the saber some character and its been a good weapon for me ever since.

The Bane with Obsydian sound in Red is a really fun saber. I changed the pommel for one of the pommels from my Bellicoses and added some O rings on the grips to add grippyness. Its a big sturdy saber thats great for two handed combat.

Finally theres my customized Reaper with Obsydian in red with a red illuminated switch. My favorite Dark Side saber. I cut off the windowed emitter part and secured the claw to the silver shroud to reduce the size and weight as well as making the saber look a lot cooler in my opinion. I also removed the covertec wheel so I could hold it more easily.

So there you have it, all my current sabers. I also have a one of the old PVC curved hilt ones that I modded to look like Ventress' saber.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 06:38:44 PM »

Very cool collection !!  Shocked  Grin Point to you good sir.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:00:32 PM »

Very cool collection !!  Shocked  Grin Point to you good sir.

Thanks very much, I can't wait to get the latest two that I ordered, I'll do a photo shoot with all of them activated then!

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 10:58:10 PM »

Awesome JMH!

Great arsenal. Smiley

I like your Manticore.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:17:59 AM »

Awesome! +1

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 04:30:22 AM »

Thanks you guys! Yeah the manticore is a beauty, I really love that hilt, probably the best US has ever made for my money.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 05:35:35 AM »

Fantastic! They all look great and I so enjoyed reading about your impressions of each one. Point!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 01:46:50 AM »

Fantastic! They all look great and I so enjoyed reading about your impressions of each one. Point!

Much appreciated, Hazard! I cant wait to show off the next two I just ordered.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 10:32:43 PM »

Ok, I must ask what 2 new sabers did you order?

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 09:57:18 AM »

Ok, I must ask what 2 new sabers did you order?

I got an  Archon 2 that I plan to mod into an Obi Wan saber, and I grabbed an Electrum Wind.

I also have a MR Anakin and a Hasbro Signatures Windu that I bought to resell at a profit, I just finished doing a crystal chamber and weathering on the Anakin.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 02:13:28 PM »

Ah the Archon is my favourite!  Congrats on those two new ones!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 07:30:57 PM »

Ah the Archon is my favourite!  Congrats on those two new ones!

Thanks a bunch, I'm hoping to show off the Obi Wan mod on the archon and see if Ultrasabers might start making one like that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: