Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel V4 LE FO & Dark Initiate V4 VA  (Read 676 times)
Trikmake
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« on: March 18, 2017, 04:06:46 PM »

Hey US fans !

A quick review of the saber I bought and the one I won in the autumn raffle !

First, the Sentinel V4 LE in FO.

Well, I pratice lightsaber in a club here in France and before having my Sentinel, I used Initiate saber. And OMG, it was fabulous to go from these to the Sentinel.

The Sentinel is a saber with a perfect hilt to duel and spin, being not too long nor too small.

Its weight and its balance is amazing too, maybe slightly better with a 36'' mid-grade (over a 32" heavy-grade).

What's more, the little add of range up to the length of the hilt is really satisfying during duels !

Oh, and I tried my Fire Orange both with UltraEdge and normal blade, and it really looks baaaaad in UltraEdge !

I took them with Li-ion batteries with Buck-Puck and Xtar VC2 charger and it is not too much energy consuming so, that's cool !

I'll now talk of the saber I won in the Autumn Raffle, a sounded Dark Initiate V4 in Violet Amethyst.

I didn't use much this one in dueling, because of the sound (and the fact I never managed to access the soundboard), so it's mainly for cosplay, or for outdoor training, where it really does the trick !

I got this one with a recharge port that works perfectly, even with a non US charger.

I let you with the quick video review of my sabers !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TuZBh4z70&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TuZBh4z70&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

May the Force be with You

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 04:32:47 PM »

Nice review. The Sentinel is definitely the kind of saber I'm looking at because of the new Dimond board. I'm looking at sabers that will be easier to spin for the spin sound options that will be available on the new board.
+1 MTFBWY also.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 07:13:18 PM »

Nice. Wondering if the Prophecy V3 would be good for spinning as well. The Sentinel V4 is definitely a good saber though especially for spinning. haven't really got to practice my spins much though. I should more often

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: