Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Battery won't charge/replacement?  (Read 1915 times)
boXseb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« on: March 18, 2017, 09:24:29 PM »

Hello,

My ultrasaber has been making some problems recently. Over the course of 1-2 days, the batteries (i assume) almost completely stopped working. When i charge them, the charger says they are fully charged, yet after a couple minutes the light gets less and less bright, until it finally shuts off completely. To me it sounds like i need to replace my batteries.

Is this a familiar issue with US batteries, or could something else be the problem behind this?

If yes, what batteries can i replace them with, without damaging anything? I currently have Li-ion rechargeable 3,7V batteries, that came with the saber (the charger is from US as well)

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:58:33 PM »

Sounds like bad batteries to me.  It could be a bad charger, but I'd replace the batteries first, they're cheaper.  You can order replacement batteries here:

https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-electronics-14500li-ion.htm

Make sure you order two.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 01:25:58 PM »

What charger did you get? The XTar VC2 available from Ultrasabers is capable to revive dead cells, so you might try that first before ordering new batteries. Otherwise, get them from the link that scifi already provided Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: