Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Fonts  (Read 1416 times)
Hightower85
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -19

DARKSIDE POINTS ONLY...

« on: March 19, 2017, 09:07:23 PM »

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone had converted any Lord Blako sound fonts for the Obsidian V4 board?

If you have, then please can you post them here? I am really wanting some really sweet fonts for my Crimson Scorpion!  Grin Grin

Thankyou in advance and may the Darkside of the Force be with you!  Tongue

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
---------------------------------------------
Sabers I currently own:-
Malice:- Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian V4 Soundboard
Plus more but not allowed to say..

Gorobulus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

In time you will call me master

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 11:48:38 PM »

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone had converted any Lord Blako sound fonts for the Obsidian V4 board?

If you have, then please can you post them here? I am really wanting some really sweet fonts for my Crimson Scorpion!  Grin Grin

Thankyou in advance and may the Darkside of the Force be with you!  Tongue

You can buy those fonts and convert them to Obsidian parameters yourself using a free program called Audacity.
http://www.audacityteam.org/download/windows/

There are plenty of threads here explaining exactly how to use audacity, just do a search.
But because those fonts aren't free, for one of us to do it for you and then make it publicly available on the forum would be saberfont piracy.  Personally, I wouldn't be a part of that.

Besides, the old adage "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime" definitely applies here.
By learning to use Audacity you will be able to convert, edit, alter, even create your own soundfonts any time, without having to rely on anyone but yourself to do it.
It isn't difficult to learn the basics. Ive converted many soundfonts that Ive bought from that site. Ive edited them, chopped em up, re eq'd them etc etc. Theres all kinds of possibilities with Audacity.

Dark Mantis-Blazing red-Obsidian V4
Chosen one- Obsidian V4/Emerald driver
Dark Monarch-Diamond controller

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: