Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Technology: Diamond Controller  (Read 26372 times)
JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2018, 05:56:08 PM »

i plan on getting the diamond controller for one of my six Ulltrasabers i own

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Chreech
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2018, 06:27:16 AM »

What is a Diamond Saber?
A Diamond Saber is an Ultrasaber that has been equipped with the most powerful and versatile lightsaber controller on the market for lightsabers, giving you the ultimate power to build a lightsaber with complete controller over its sound effects and blade colors.

The Diamond Controller adds the ability to create and recognize gestures. A gesture is a unique sequence of movements that you can program into the Diamond Controller to trigger a unique sound and/or light effect.

Before you harness the power of a Diamond Saber it is very important that you educate yourself on its capabilities first. Please watch the videos below and prepare to have your mind blown by the versatility of these types of sabers.

If it wasn’t clear from the description: ALL Diamond Sabers come equipped with sound. The diamond controller is a single board with the ability to arm your Ultrasaber with sound, light, gesture recognition, and the ability to make unlimited changes to them all.

What does the Diamond Controller allow you to do?
• Synchronized sound and light effects – which means you can have one light effect for your hum sound and a completely different light effect for your power on sound and a completely different light effect for your power down, swing, clash, spin, and stab sounds. Truly endless possibilities.
• Advanced motion detection with adjustable sensitivity for: Swing, Clash, Spin, Stab, and Force.
• Gesture recognition – with the ability to learn new gestures from user through the on-board menu.
• Hold & cycle through up to 10 soundfonts through the on-board menu without connecting to a computer with up to 15 effects per font (up to 16 sounds different sounds for Swing and Clash effects).
• 256 MB internal memory (compared to 16MB found on our V4 soundboards).
• 4-channel color mixer (Power LED) - gives you the ability to adjust the current on 4 individual channels that control 4 different colors (for example Red, Green, Blue, and White) and mix and match any of these adjusted channels to create almost limitless possibilities for different blade colors.
• 4 additional independent low-power Accent LED channels – which means you can add an illuminated AV switch without having it always on or sacrificing one of the main LED channels. And three additional Accent LEDs for DIY users.
• 8 bit light intensity control on each channel, generating more than 16 million colors.
• Gives you the ability to adjust the time and duration of the all light effects – which means you can create an unlimited variety and combination of pulses, flickers, shimmer across every sound effect (not just flash on clash).
• Battery monitor with 2 warning thresholds on any accent LED (for DIY users).
• Accepts both LSU and WAV sound format (mono, 16 bit, 48 kHz)
• Fully configurable firmware, upgradable through the Ultrasabers Launcher software.
• Gives you the ability to make all these changes DYNAMICALLY, no DIP switch adjustments, no loading bar, no SD Card, no pin adjusting, no waiting. You click one button and you see your lightsaber blade change to the color of your choice right before your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69YSj5oB9o&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBnP6jMnG-E&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7NSidVohLw&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hqf480kD-M&feature=youtu.be

But there is a very urgent need to add bluetooth sound support in ultrasabers as that will help in stage performances. The sound should come out of big speakers so that it can be heard by the audience.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 01:27:59 AM »

Any ETA on US selling the controller separate? 

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2019, 08:48:14 PM »

UltraSabers Rocks.... NO other board come close

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

RadeFox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2019, 12:54:37 AM »

UltraSabers Rocks.... NO other board come close

I don't feel the same... looking at the Spark 3 Color from NEC as well as Proffie boards brand new release both have amazing capabilities allowing for all manner of LED blade effects, neo-pixel use, Bluetooth options, and smooth swing sounds.

Ultrasabers is king of the indestructible vibranium hilts though, that is a fact! Their hilts take crazy use and abuse and keep all your electronics safe and secure inside.

My Ulttasabers: Centurion- an Aeon LE v5
                             -Black Combat Ready Fallen

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2019, 02:08:51 AM »

Bluetooth will just run the batteries dead faster and you can't duel with a neo-pixel blade.
 The Diamond board is the best thing around!

I'm curious RadeFox, do you own a Diamond saber?

If you do, check out some of the fonts I've made, and some of the others on offer made by other forum members. They might change your opinion about the diamond board. These fonts are FREE,  unlike those for the the other boards that cost $7 a piece. It is a selling point for Ultrasabers that no one ever seems to mention.
 It is also much easier to load fonts on an ultrasaber due to the great editing program. The other boards are not so easy to use unless you know computer programming.

I hear your opinion, but I still think the Diamond board is the best thing around!

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2019, 07:49:52 PM »

I have two Diamond hilts, and I've got a third on order. The Diamond controller is awesome. It does have a bit of a learning curve, and I will be the first to admit that I haven't mastered all the features, but the manual and demo videos are excellent, as well as the forum resources are pretty great too. A couple of my hilts are RGB with three light activation buttons. Ultrasabers old school. The Diamond stuff is lightyears ahead with a rich feature set.

Cheers!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: