Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first Ultra Saber review!  (Read 877 times)
JediSab22
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: March 21, 2017, 12:28:49 AM »

ok, so I have to start by saying that Emory and his crew have got their game tight when it comes to their craft and their orders.

I ordered my saber on tuesday 3/14 and it was in my hands less than a week later.. unreal..

because it was my first purchase I wanted to see the quality first before I really indulged myself in a more expensive saber.. so I chose the Apprentice LE V4..  Guardian Blue.. with a heavy grade blade, obsidian lite sound.. and I'm blown away..

this is a gorgeous hilt.. the detail from the machining along with the gold accents are just awesome.. I opted for the windows in the emitter and it was a wise choice.. totally gives it a classy look and adds to the color..  and the color.. wow.. so vivid and bright.. lights up the entire room .. and i love it!!!

the sound is awesome.. crisp.. loud and true to form with it's accuracy to the movies.

I have watched tons of review videos on these sabers and have been chomping at the bits to get my first one.. and it did not disappoint.. so I will absolutely be getting myself and probably my sons sabers in the future!!!

thanks again to Emory and UltraSabers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:36:30 AM »

Hey JediSab22. Welcome to the Forum. I started out with the Dark Apprentice LE v4, so I know of what you speak. I had the same experience when I first opened up my saber. It truly is a work of art. Originally when I ordered mine, I thought that the windows were dumb, and that they didn't add anything to the saber, but rather take away from it. Looking back now, I really wish I would have gotten it with windows. But enough about my saber.

Great review. I'm glad you like the saber. It is good to have another Apprentice owner on here. Great pics too. Do you prefer Light Side or Dark Side points?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JediSab22
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 02:19:04 AM »

Hey Taegin, I think some of the sabers on their site can look good without emitter windows.. but this one definitely looks sweet with them..

I have parts of me that toe the line on both sides.. light and dark.. i guess it depends on the day.. but i think i am more Light Side..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 02:32:04 PM »

Great review!  That first saber is always special, especially when it's an Ultra Saber.  That's a gorgeous hilt, and you did it right by ordering not only a hilt sampler, but also the lower end sound to get your feet wet.  If you love that, you're really going to love V4 sound.  Cool

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 11:56:44 PM »

Obviously I have a few US but this is how I feel each time I've gotten one and after a few years still feel very passionate about them with a few that stand out above others. Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 12:38:43 AM »

Hey JediSab22. Welcome to the Forum. I started out with the Dark Apprentice LE v4, so I know of what you speak. I had the same experience when I first opened up my saber. It truly is a work of art. Originally when I ordered mine, I thought that the windows were dumb, and that they didn't add anything to the saber, but rather take away from it. Looking back now, I really wish I would have gotten it with windows. But enough about my saber.

Great review. I'm glad you like the saber. It is good to have another Apprentice owner on here. Great pics too. Do you prefer Light Side or Dark Side points?

I too got a Dark Apprentice V4 as my first. Two of them actually, as a staff. They've served me well and have seen over a year of extreme sparring (except for the guarded switches...those were quick to break).

Love the Apprentice V4. I'm tempted to remove the black from my hilts and polish them to be shiny like that one. And the windows are lovely. Great blue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: