Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Request...Thundarr the Barbarian Sunsword saber font  (Read 1778 times)
Zing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -29

Zing is a name. Lord Wrath is who I am.

« on: March 21, 2017, 01:57:54 AM »

OMG I was just flipping through the channels when I saw one of my favorite childhood cartoons... Thundarr the Barbarian.  Someone please make a saber font for the iconic Sunsword.  It's such a mean sounding sword and I know it will be a huge hit.  PLEASE  

Sabers......Bane, Frankensaber (Bellicose and Apprentice mash up), various sabers I constructed

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 02:58:09 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xfdwm1n0c1a0v9/Thundarr%20The%20Barbarian%20Boot.wav?raw=1

Here is a boot you can use you might like. I don't really think there is enough material out there to make you one. At least not without adding other sounds to it and spending a shoot load of time to do it.  You can add this boot to any font you have.  If you want to download it just click on the arrow on the right.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:30:49 AM »

Well . . . there actually was one . . . but sadly, for some odd reason, the guy that did it used a file share that's only temporary so it's gone now.   Sad

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23997.0

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Zing
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 05:28:53 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xfdwm1n0c1a0v9/Thundarr%20The%20Barbarian%20Boot.wav?raw=1

Here is a boot you can use you might like. I don't really think there is enough material out there to make you one. At least not without adding other sounds to it and spending a shoot load of time to do it.  You can add this boot to any font you have.  If you want to download it just click on the arrow on the right.

Thanks that's a start. Point for kickstarting it off.

Sabers......Bane, Frankensaber (Bellicose and Apprentice mash up), various sabers I constructed

Zing
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 05:32:51 AM »

Well . . . there actually was one . . . but sadly, for some odd reason, the guy that did it used a file share that's only temporary so it's gone now.   Sad

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23997.0

Ah man.  Good find.  I'm telling you it would be a damn good one.  I found a website that has all the episodes.  Wish I knew how to extract the sounds.

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »

You could download the episodes with the sounds you'd like, then put those files into audacity. It'll convert the file to an audio piece and you can trim the audio segments you'd like, and refine those.

Try and ask in that thread for the original poster to reshare their font, it's worth a try

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: